Thread: Bloomberg Takes Lead in New National Democratic Primary Poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bloomberg Takes Lead in New National Democratic Primary Poll

Michael Bloomberg has taken the lead in a new national poll of the Democratic presidential primary, suggesting that the party may actually sell its nomination to the radical authoritarian oligarch.
    The poll from Rasmussen Reports, released on Friday, has the former New York City mayor taking 26% support from national Democratic likely primary voters. Joe Biden comes in second with 22%, and Bernie Sanders comes in third with 18%.
    The poll is possibly a sign of the strength of Bloomberg’s candidacy, which has adopted an approach of almost openly buying the support of prominent Democrats and carpet-bombing the airwaves of Super Tuesday states with unprecedented levels of campaign ad spending.

Bloomberg wasn’t even on the ballot in the Iowa Caucuses or New Hampshire primary, so his strength is real electoral contests is yet to be demonstrated. But it’s clear the ultra-billionaire, with a whopping net worth of more than $50 billion dollars, is a serious contender for the nomination, even though he shamelessly intends to buy it.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/bloomb...-primary-poll/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those numbers could be as big of bull$#@! as bidens number is or may not be . No question biden is nowhere near 22 percent .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Those numbers could be as big of bull$#@! as bidens number is or may not be . No question biden is nowhere near 22 percent .
    They just make up whatever they want.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They just make up whatever they want.
    That has come to be quite apparent . It is like they are no longer trying to hide it .
    Do something Danke

Anyway , I say it is still trump and sanders in control . Bloomturd has no real followers on the ground in these states , trump and sanders do .
    Do something Danke

Do they have that much disrespect for the dem voters ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Do they have that much disrespect for the dem voters ?
    They see them as slaves on their plantation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Dems want a moderate and strong candidate to beat Trump. I think Mike has got this. Biden is imploding and Sanders will not be able to come up with numbers like he did in NH. Buttigege had his best numbers and in future races will not have the delegates since the Dems know a gay man will not be able to beat Trump in the general. What chaos happens at the convention is another story but I still think Bloomberg will come out on top.

Out of all the Dem candidates Bloomberg is Trump's greatest threat. But overall Trump is Trump's greatest threat to Trump getting re-elected. If Trump in a head to head race with Bloomberg, starts caving on gun control because Bloomberg is big on gun control and/or going after social security (cuts/raising the age), cutting Medicare (vowed not to during his campaign) he could lose.

Trump cannot afford to demoralize his base before November to a point a percentage stays home. He will need every vote. Trump has the economy going for him for now. But a second threat to Trump which would not be his fault will be how our economy is effected by an economic down-turn in China due to the Coronavirus.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The Dems want a moderate and strong candidate to beat Trump. I think Mike has got this. Biden is imploding and Sanders will not be able to come up with numbers like he did in NH. Buttigege had his best numbers and in future races will not have the delegates since the Dems know a gay man will not be able to beat Trump in the general. What chaos happens at the convention is another story but I still think Bloomberg will come out on top.

Out of all the Dem candidates Bloomberg is Trump's greatest threat. But overall Trump is Trump's greatest threat to Trump getting re-elected. If Trump in a head to head race with Bloomberg, starts caving on gun control because Bloomberg is big on gun control and/or going after social security (cuts/raising the age), cutting Medicare (vowed not to during his campaign) he could lose.

Trump cannot afford to demoralize his base before November to a point a percentage stays home. He will need every vote. Trump has the economy going for him for now. But a second threat to Trump which would not be his fault will be how our economy is effected by an economic down-turn in China due to the Coronavirus.
    The Bernie Bros will vote for Trump to spite Bloomers, Trump has it in the bag no matter who is the Demoncrat nominee.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

These are the same polls that had Hillary winning by a landslide.

Thats hilarious.

Grab you some popcorn, its a communist jew vs. a billionaire jew.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Thats hilarious.

Grab you some popcorn, its a communist jew vs. a billionaire jew.
    Bernie Sanders is a billionaire? Oh wait..you mean..? Gotcha

Seems legit.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I hope people remember this.

https://twitter.com/CANCEL_SAM/statu...27380402393088

Bloomberg explaining how healthcare will “bankrupt us,” unless we deny care to the elderly.

“If you show up with cancer & you’re 95 years old, we should say...there’s no cure, we can’t do anything.

A young person, we should do something. Society’s not willing to do that, yet.”

Out of all the democrats, I think Bloomberg makes me the most concerned. The tens of millions of dollars he's spent on anti-gun campaigns throughout his lifetime tells me that no one believes in disarming Americans more than he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Out of all the democrats, I think Bloomberg makes me the most concerned. The tens of millions of dollars he's spent on anti-gun campaigns throughout his lifetime tells me that no one believes in disarming Americans more than he does.
    He is the anti America .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If someone wants civil war, all they have to do is a door to door gun confiscation. Politicians know this. I really think some want that.

Michael Bloomberg has taken the lead in a new national poll of the Democratic presidential primary, suggesting that the party may actually sell its nomination to the radical authoritarian oligarch.

The poll from Rasmussen Reports, released on Friday, has the former New York City mayor taking 26% support from national Democratic likely primary voters. Joe Biden comes in second with 22%, and Bernie Sanders comes in third with 18%.
    The poll is possibly a sign of the strength of Bloomberg’s candidacy, which has adopted an approach of almost openly buying the support of prominent Democrats and carpet-bombing the airwaves of Super Tuesday states with unprecedented levels of campaign ad spending.

Bloomberg wasn’t even on the ballot in the Iowa Caucuses or New Hampshire primary, so his strength is real electoral contests is yet to be demonstrated. But it’s clear the ultra-billionaire, with a whopping net worth of more than $50 billion dollars, is a serious contender for the nomination, even though he shamelessly intends to buy it.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/bloomb...-primary-poll/
    Then both parties would have one. And both are New York Billionaires who have switched parties.

"Real Clear Politics" currently has Bloomberg six points ahead of Trump. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...berg-6797.html

Bloomberg is NEVER going to be the Democrat nominee.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If he wasn't so goddamn rich, he'd probably be polling at less than 1%.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...77061274681344

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...77061274681344

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe it. He's literally playing non-stop in Michigan and there are no negative ads. You don't need a great message if you have the resources to repeat it a billion times.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3