Thread: "Space Force"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Space Force"

Worth the 50 min.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A synopsis of what is being discussed in the 50 min long video would have helped as worth is subjective when consuming such content.

BTW is that Candace Owen of the Dennis "Immorality of leaving Iraq and Afganistan" Prager groomed neocon TV network? If so, will pass. Hopefully we won't be seeing "Immorality of leaving space" haedline in decades ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    A synopsis of what is being discussed in the 50 min long video would have helped as worth is subjective when consuming such content.

BTW is that Candace Owen of the Dennis "Immorality of leaving Iraq and Afganistan" Prager groomed neocon TV network? If so, will pass. Hopefully we won't be seeing "Immorality of leaving space" haedline in decades ahead.

The title was sufficient synopsis.

And I found the discussion interesting, even when viewed from my lens of "Everything government gets involved in it $#@!s up."

The general sets forth ideas about the use of technology I hadn't considered and there is no way I'd try to either paraphrase or condense his opinion.

Watch it or don't, it's an eye into some of the thought processes in DC.