Thread: AL - Mandatory vasectomies?

AL - Mandatory vasectomies?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alab...201058496.html

In response to last year’s near-total (and temporarily blocked) abortion ban in Alabama, a state legislator has introduced a bill that would require a man to undergo a vasectomy, at his own expense, “within one month of his 50th birthday or the birth of his third biological child, whichever comes first.”

The bill, Hollis says in a statement she shared with Yahoo Lifestyle, “is meant to neutralize last year’s abortion ban bill, and sends the message that men should not be legislating what women do with their bodies.” Further, she told AL.com, “It always takes two to tango. We can’t put all the responsibility on women. Men need to be responsible also.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

What happened to "My body, my choice?"
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Danke is excited . If his heart survives the multiple viruses he will be lining up for his vasectomy .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What happened to "My body, my choice?"
    That's what this is about. Its intentional to draw attention to an abortion ban that AL has.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Zippy is over 50
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    That's what this is about. Its intentional to draw attention to an abortion ban that AL has.
    I've lost all sympathy for the "pro-choice" crowd, and I was never really "pro-life" to begin with. It's one thing to make an argument about government being out of the picture, about moral dilemmas involving the mother's health, or even about simple choice, but it's quite another thing when they wantonly flaunt the destruction of life (which it technically is, even if not to the level of murder). Most of these people celebrating abortion are our enemies anyway, so they can go $#@! themselves with rusty coat hangers in a back alley for all I care. Same thing for the sick ******s that went from wanting tolerance to pushing transsexuality and pedophile-grooming on children. These people and their allies will never stop until we're ground into dust, so $#@! 'em.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

The Central Issue Has Nothing to Do With a Woman's Body

Abortion is murder; it's the intentional killing of a human being (no matter its stage of development). Therefore, the unborn child is not its mother's body.

So when any legislative body passes a law to ban abortion, it's doing what it's supposed to do because it's creating a law that protects the right and sanctity of life by penalizing any who would violate that God-given right.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not the same.

It's the baby's body that gets destroyed in an abortion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And don't be so sure that that excuse isn't just an excuse.
    They want to mandate this sort of thing just like they want to be allowed to murder babies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's not the same.

It's the baby's body that gets destroyed in an abortion.
    Its meant to antagonize to support pro choice.

If they can't make vasectomy's mandatory then you can't be against pro-choice. So their logic goes.

And don't be so sure that that excuse isn't just an excuse.
    They want to mandate this sort of thing just like they want to be allowed to murder babies.
    Ugh,... like government sterilization.

Its meant to antagonize to support pro choice.

If they can't make vasectomy's mandatory then you can't be against pro-choice. So their logic goes.
    "Logic"

They have always had it on their agenda and now they are trying to reinsert it into the political discussion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Logic"

They have always had it on their agenda and now they are trying to reinsert it into the political discussion.
    Let's hope not. That would be the beginning of the a resurgence of the 1920's Eugenics movement in the US.

Let's hope not. That would be the beginning of the a resurgence of the 1920's Eugenics movement in the US.
    The left always circles back.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The left always circles back.

Woodrow Wilson was the 28th American President who served in office from March 4, 1913 to March 4, 1921. One of the important events during his presidency was growth in popularity of the Eugenics Movement.

http://www.american-historama.org/19...a/eugenics.htm

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government sterilization doesn't sound so bad.....

Can we start with all the federal employees then move on to their dependents before addressing the state government employees...

That's been done.

US History

That said;
    NO Phucking Way.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom