Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump plans on taking a pace lap at the Daytona 500 with the presidential limo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whoa!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Whoa!
    It's a little further away than it appears... but not by much. The airport and the speedway properties touch each other. I think the plane is about 3000ft away from the stands based on Google Maps.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    It's a little further away than it appears... but not by much. The airport and the speedway properties touch each other. I think the plane is about 3000ft away from the stands based on Google Maps.

I think it might be photoshopped. The video of the pass, the gear is up.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think it might be photoshopped. The video of the pass, the gear is up.
    No, this photo was after the flyover when they were coming in to land.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    No, this photo was after the flyover when they were coming in to land.
    OK. never flew into Daytona, didn't realize the strip was so close to the stadium.

BTW, you still pursuing aviation?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    OK. never flew into Daytona, didn't realize the strip was so close to the stadium.

BTW, you still pursuing aviation?
    Yep I am a full commercial pilot now. And I did all of my ratings in Daytona. I run a county wide anti-tax group on the side and do some political consulting to our allies on the side. I discovered it's impossible to make a living in politics unless you either work for the bad guys or live in DC (I was unwilling to do that).

For the record, Ryan Newman is my favorite driver.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    For the record, Ryan Newman is my favorite driver.
    Sounds like he'll be ok
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    All that excitement and the race didn't even finish. Postponed to today due to rain.
    Rain is not political.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Anyway.

I'm glad the NYT and Bolshevik pieces of $#@! are crying about this, but I still don't like that cock sucker. We're going to the Kentucky race in July, and I hope that prick is not there. Racing is the only big event I attend because they don't do anal probes. If cock sucker is there because he's campaigning in Ohio-KY, then I'll sell my tix. Or even give them away.

BTW, Michelle Obama and Jill Biden were the grand marshals at Miami-Homestead about 10 years ago. They were booed pretty good.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 02-18-2020 at 10:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Imagine if Obama had done something similar. The entire crowd would have booed him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...to/4783807002/

Trump's campaign manager deletes photo of Air Force One at Daytona 500 after users point out it was from 2004

President Donald Trump's 2020 campaign manager, Brad Parscale, apparently deleted a tweet with a photo of Air Force One amid a large crowd at the Daytona 500 race after users pointed out the photo was actually from 2004, when George W. Bush attended.

Trump served as the grand marshal of the Daytona 500, which opens the 2020 NASCAR season. He is the second president to attend as grand marshal.

".realDonaldTrump won the #Daytona500 before the race even started," Parscale wrote in the now-deleted tweet,according to CNN.

The photo, taken by Jonathan Ferrey in 2004 and available on Getty Images, shows Air Force One taking off with Bush aboard after his visit Feb. 15, 2004.

Grand Marshal Trump:President Trump delivers the command to start the Daytona 500 to loud cheers

"I am unfortunately not there today, but apparently I won the Daytona 500 photography before the race even started," Ferrey told CNN after it reported on Parscale's tweet.

Parscale later tweeted a new photo of Air Force One from Sunday with the same caption, with the race track stands looking more sparse than in the 2004 photo.

2004 photo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12