Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corona Self Care: What you can do NOW and what may help you fight a coronavirus.

Hydrogen Peroxide is an oxidant, inhaling vapors of it will do damage to both your cells and the virus. I haven't found doctors who advise it.

Remember all that talk about 'anti-oxidants'? Hydrogen Peroxide is an oxidant. It will do damage. It's a disinfectant.

Get early and informed treatment from a system-independent doc, if you get the wuflu.

The rest of the advice is fine; it doesn't cross the line into recommendations for a medical intervention.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    Hydrogen Peroxide is an oxidant, inhaling vapors of it will do damage to both your cells and the virus. I haven't found doctors who advise it.

Remember all that talk about 'anti-oxidants'? Hydrogen Peroxide is an oxidant. It will do damage. It's a disinfectant.

Get early and informed treatment from a system-independent doc, if you get the wuflu.

The rest of the advice is fine; it doesn't cross the line into recommendations for a medical intervention.
    Then why do people use MMS to heal? MMS is also an oxidant & disinfectant.

https://jimhumble.org/faq

Dr Levy is the main driver of H2O2+saline solution therapy. He does not share your concerns, especially at the low concentration of 0.1%. He advocates stronger and up to 3% depending on how sick you are. The nebulizer approach he likes because it gets the mixture to where it's needed for a respiratory infection, the lungs.

Check out the link to Dr Levy and see what he has to say.

LOL. Yes where they are available. I want to keep Ivermectin like Aspirin. The problem is the vast majority of doctors won't. It took me 6 months to find a doctor with ethics, morals and a SPINE and she gave me a script for IVM. It is important that you don't wait until you need it. Most doctors will let you DIE for a paycheck.

Does anyone know where to get ivermectin?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    Just turn off your TV, you’ll be fine. 🙄

https://covid19criticalcare.com/iver...et-ivermectin/

If you are in the USA this one is a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by TRM1361 View Post
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/iver...et-ivermectin/

If you are in the USA this one is a good place to start.
    I already know about the site, but thanks anyway. Have you or anyone you know successfully get Ivermectin through them? I want to know what the process is, whether you need insurance or a primary care doctor, prescription and how much it costs.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Most doctors will let you DIE for a paycheck.
    The paycheck (license) is part of it. The other part is his ego. Many doctors will let you die rather than admit they were wrong.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    The paycheck (license) is part of it. The other part is his ego. Many doctors will let you die rather than admit they were wrong.
    True, far too often.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8289588/

"We have described the use of three concomitant treatment modalities with hydrogen peroxide (mouth rinse and gargles, oral, and respiratory) which have proven to be safe and well tolerated among a group of 23 consecutive COVID-19 patients."

"Successful nebulization with oxidizing solutions for the symptomatic treatment of airway infections has also been recently reported for COVID-19 cases [23]. Most of our patients reported immediate relief of respiratory symptoms and documented improved oxygenation as measured by their pulse oximeter with the nebulization. In addition to the reduction in the duration (compared to clinical progress and outcomes for Mexican patients), we observed a possible reduction in the severity of the disease and a perceived reduction in symptoms by most patients."

"
    Because we gave the patients/caregivers a 35% solution of H2O2 to dilute themselves, there was a risk of severe harms" - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8289588/

"Because we gave the patients/caregivers a 35% solution of H2O2 to dilute themselves, there was a risk of severe harms" - LOL
    Thanks for the link. It is a very interesting approach that seems to have good results. The protocol over at flccc.net have been using a 1% povidone-iodine solution to gargle and rinse out the nasal passages. The povidone-iodine has a lot more studies and is also very effective. The research for it is listed at c19early.com

Thanks again.

PS. Rogan's interviews with doctors Kory, McCullough and Malone have really broken open the "where's the early treatment?" debate at long last.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the link. It is a very interesting approach that seems to have good results. The protocol over at flccc.net have been using a 1% povidone-iodine solution to gargle and rinse out the nasal passages. The povidone-iodine has a lot more studies and is also very effective. The research for it is listed at c19early.com

Thanks again.

PS. Rogan's interviews with doctors Kory, McCullough and Malone have really broken open the "where's the early treatment?" debate at long last.
    Yea, it is nice to see that issue discussed. What a shame it took two years.

Also found this today:

Steam atomizer machines using a special pattern Per Oxide of Hydrogen for diseases of the throat and lung from 1894:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steamatomizerhydrogenperoxide.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	8323

Large pic: https://archive.is/yooh7

I bought the horse paste at a farm store. I never used it. We recovered from covid on the more natural stuff. However my teenage daughters lean more democrat than republican or libertarian. I have been having fun chasing them around the house occasionally saying, "Hey! Who wants some of the Orange Man's horse medicine?" Yes, I have a bad case of the "embarassing dad syndrome," but you have to entertain yourself somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Steam atomizer machines using a special pattern Per Oxide of Hydrogen for diseases of the throat and lung from 1894:
    Land of the lost medtech should be a subforum.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

That's cool. I've saved a picture of it. What will we discover next? Intravenous vitamin C? LOL

From a post on another forum:

"As previously described, these include but are not limited to nutritional optimization, high antioxidant load, alkaline diet, EDTA in different forms, high dose Vitamin C, Methylene Blue, Humic and Fulvic Acid, Malic Acid, NAC, DMG and other treatments."

Apparently there's also a Zelenko protocol to detox from the vaxx, not sure what it entails.

I just joined the Ron Paul forums, as his voice has been a voice of reason and sanity since I first discovered him in Jan of 1991.
    He currently represents all the things which I need in someone running for office or in providing wisdom as an elder statesman: no foreign entanglements wasting our monies and young people for the sake of our own MIC and that of Israel, common sense health protocols without governmental encouraged mandates, slashing governmental agencies back as far as can be imagined, etc.

As far as health remedies for COVID prevention, I got the infection early on, during the last few days of March 2020.
    It was such a mild affair I didn't think about it being COVID, as it was like a medium-sized hangover except that it lasted four days.
    I didn't think it was COVID b/c at that time the media was blaring out that by day 4 you felt quite awful and by day five you'd be dead. My case cleared up before day five. It took me about 6 weeks to realize that the huge loss of sense of smell and taste indicated it was COVID. I experienced no second or third bouts of the "dread disease."

Meanwhile my spouse embarked on a program chlorine dioxide (MMS) as a prophylactic. He not only did not get COVID - his medium arthritic pains cleared right up and he felt much more alert and happier. Yet the FDA arrests people who sell the product. (Hmm imagine that.)
    The two of us also avoided the huge campaign to participate in being guinea pigs for the bio weapons.
    Last edited by CarolJoy; 03-22-2024 at 01:25 PM. Reason: minor corrections

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This source works for stock pilling important meds.

https://www.twc.health/products/covid-emergency-kit
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolJoy View Post
    I just joined the Ron Paul forums, as his voice has been a voice of reason and sanity since I first discovered him in Jan of 1991.
    He currently represents all the things which I need in someone running for office or in providing wisdom as an elder statesman: no foreign entanglements wasting our monies and young people for the sake of our own MIC and that of Israel, common sense health protocols without governmental encouraged mandates, slashing governmental agencies back as far as can be imagined, etc.

As far as health remedies for COVID prevention, I got the infection early on, during the last few days of March 2020.
    It was such a mild affair I didn't think about it being COVID, as it was like a medium-sized hangover except that it lasted four days.
    I didn't think it was COVID b/c at that time the media was blaring out that by day 4 you felt quite awful and by day five you'd be dead. My case cleared up before day five. It took me about 6 weeks to realize that the huge loss of sense of smell and taste indicated it was COVID. I experienced no second or third bouts of the "dread disease."

Meanwhile my spouse embarked on a program chlorine dioxide (MMS) as a prophylactic. He not only did not get COVID - his medium arthritic pains cleared right up and he felt much more alert and happier. Yet the FDA arrests people who sell the product. (Hmm imagine that.)
    The two of us also avoided the huge campaign to participate in being guinea pigs for the bio weapons.
    Welcome to RPF. I had it November of 2020. I was sick for over Two weeks, had a fever for Eleven straight days, but I have diabetes. The second time wasn't as bad. I lost taste and smell the first time, but not the second.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123