Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloomberg/Clinton ticket?

Bloomberg/Clinton ticket?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-sources.html

Mike Bloomberg is considering making Hillary Clinton his running mate, a source close to his campaign has told Drudge Report.
    Polling found the Bloomberg-Clinton combination would be a formidable force to take on Trump in the race for the White House, the source said.
    Former New York City Mayor and Democratic candidate Bloomberg is said to be considering even changing his official residence from New York to Colorado or Florida - where he also has homes - because the electoral college makes it difficult for US president and vice-president to reside in the same state.
    Under the Twelfth Amendment to the US Constitution, which provides the procedure for electing the president and vice-president, it states that the two people could not both inhabit the same state as the elector.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 03-17-2020 at 07:37 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Clinton must have forced him to make her VP so that she can later end up killing him and becoming the president. Bloomberg is in his late 70s, so she can probably make it easy to believe that he died from natural causes. Sadly anybody with half a brain will be able to see right through all that.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-15-2020 at 12:14 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blo...clinton-for-vp

But the Bloomberg campaign quickly tamped down that report but fell short of denying it outright.

"We are focused on the primary and the debate, not VP speculation," Bloomberg communication director Jason Schechter said in a statement.

Non-denial denial.

Doomberg just signed his own death warrant.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    HRC as Vice President. If Bloomberg had spent any time on RPF, he'd realize that HRC as VP is equivalent to taking a contract out on your own life.
    LOL that's one way she could become Prez. Bloomberg gets suicided.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Clinton must have forced him to make her VP so that she can later end up killing him and becoming the president. Bloomberg is in his late 70s, so she can probably make it easy to believe that he died from natural causes. Sadly anybody with half a brain will be able to see right through all that.
    Can you imagine watching the secret service keeping HRC away from Bloomberg for security reasons? She gets put on the terrorist list as people to watch and surveil. She'd be put under the FBI microscope. She'd be listed as a National Security threat all the while serving as VP.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...-running-mate/

While Clinton has previously said she wouldn’t be running, she told Ellen DeGeneres “never say never” and wouldn’t rule out the question of running as a vice presidential candidate completely.
    Drudge claims Bloomberg polling found the combination would be considered a “formidable force.”

Bloomberg is the strongest candidate they have and I think has the best chance of winning the nomination. Trump would have a tough time beating him in the general with Hillary on the ticket. It could still turn out to be a contested convention with Bloomberg or Clinton coming out on top, more likely a Bloomberg/Clinton deal.

No doubt Bernie will get screwed again by the DNC and the far left will likely riot at the convention.

I saw Bloomberg 2020 signs today, they looked like a clown designed them.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Bloomberg is the strongest candidate they have and I think has the best chance of winning the nomination. Trump would have a tough time beating him in the general with Hillary on the ticket. It could still turn out to be a contested convention with Bloomberg or Clinton coming out on top, more likely a Bloomberg/Clinton deal.

No doubt Bernie will get screwed again by the DNC and the far left will likely riot at the convention.
    None of them have a chance against Trump.

And Hitlery wants the nomination for herself, this is just a way of injecting her into the race, I doubt Bloomberg ever even wanted to be President and he certinly doesn't want his heartbeat between Hitlery and the Presidency.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    None of them have a chance against Trump.

And Hitlery wants the nomination for herself, this is just a way of injecting her into the race, I doubt Bloomberg ever even wanted to be President and he certinly doesn't want his heartbeat between Hitlery and the Presidency.
    Clearly with the money he is spending wants to President and outside of internet forums people do not think Hillary would off him. Likely the same with him.

She is an opportunist that will take whatever she can get.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Clearly with the money he is spending wants to President and outside of internet forums people do not think Hillary would off him. Likely the same with him.

She is an opportunist that will take whatever she can get.
    She would off him in a moment and he knows it.
    He is spending the money to become the power behind the thrown by buying the DNC, that's why he announced he is going to spend whatever it takes for a Demoncrat victory even if he doesn't get the nomination.
    He doesn't really want the job, just the power.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

and...If the DNC wants to get rid of Bernie (as some suggest like 2016) then this ticket would be a knock out. Bernie would have to find a heavyweight like Hillary to counter balance.

Wonder who that could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    and...If the DNC wants to get rid of Bernie (as some suggest like 2016) then this ticket would be a knock out. Bernie would have to find a heavyweight like Hillary to counter balance.

Wonder who that could be?
    Pelosi?

LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He's had one heart attack already, Demoncrats would be voting for his VP to be POTUS.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He's had one heart attack already, Demoncrats would be voting for his VP to be POTUS.
    Someone is going to pick up Hillary as a running mate. I can't see how she would decline such an offer.

Someone is going to pick up Hillary as a running mate. I can't see how she would decline such an offer.
    She won't decline, it'll give her an excuse to be at the convention when the Superdelegates give her the nomination.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Can we rely on Bernie supporters to make a scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Can we rely on Bernie supporters to make a scene?
    A Bernie/Hillary ticket has the added benefit of mending the DNC back together on a unified front. That is of course, if they can make that happen.

A Bernie/Hillary ticket has the added benefit of mending the DNC back together on a unified front. That is of course, if they can make that happen.
    I don't think that matchup will happen.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think that matchup will happen.
    Bernie; Q: Hillary would you like to be my running mate? You could be the first female Veep in US history?

Hillary; A: Well, Bernie seems there are no hard feelings after all since your asking. You know, I'm also a power hungry control freak so,...sure I'd love to be your running mate.

Bernie: Q: and if I get suicided somehow would you make sure I'm remembered as the guy who took one for the team to put you in place as Prez since the rigged election in 2016 was botched?

Hillary; A: Oh Bernie, your so sweet. Of course we will. We'll bury you with full honors wrapped in a communist flag of your choosing.

Bernie; Q: Hillary would you like to be my running mate? You could be the first female Veep in US history?

Hillary; A: Well, Bernie seems there are no hard feelings after all since your asking. You know, I'm also a power hungry control freak so,...sure I'd love to be your running mate.

Bernie: Q: and if I get suicided somehow would you make sure I'm remembered as the guy who took one for the team to put you in place as Prez since the rigged election in 2016 was botched?

Hillary; A: Oh Bernie, your so sweet. Of course we will. We'll bury you with full honors wrapped in a communist flag of your choosing.
    I don't think he'll make the offer, he'd lose many of his supporters.
    He can take a bribe to take a dive instead, he can even blame his health for bowing out right before the convention so she can get the nomination.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't think he'll make the offer, he'd lose many of his supporters.
    He can take a bribe to take a dive instead, he can even blame his health for bowing out right before the convention so she can get the nomination.
    Or, they pull together and give a speech that "We must join forces to defeat Trump". Because we failed to do this 2016 we have Trump in office and "this country cannot afford four more years of a Trump presidency".

I just had a frightening thought.

What if he picks Gavin Newsome.

I just had a frightening thought.

What if he picks Gavin Newsome.
    Bernie?
    I think he'll either pick a radical communist or a popular Demoncrat Senator/Governor from a swing state.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast