Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NH - Neo-Bolshevik breaks man's jaw, slaps 15 year old kid, over MAGA hat

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So he fought back when two more adults jumped in. Self defense at that point? This guy no more represents all Democrats than somebody with a Trump sticker on his car robbing a bank represents all Republicans. Both are idiots.

Just go away already.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    'My family has your back!': Don Trump Jr. makes call to teenager allegedly assaulted by antifa supporter

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tifa-supporter

by Andrew Mark Miller | February 14, 2020 01:48 PM

Donald Trump Jr. consoled a teenage fan of President Trump who authorities say was assaulted at a New Hampshire polling station by a supporter of the left-wing group antifa.

Police said 34-year-old Patrick Bradley walked up to a 15-year-old and “slapped him in the face” on Tuesday. Two adults attempted to defend the teenager, and they were allegedly assaulted as well. The New Hampshire man was arrested on Thursday and was charged with three counts of simple assault and one count of disorderly conduct, according to NBC's Boston affiliate.

Trump Jr. announced on Twitter that he had met the supporter of his father moments before the incident and that he reached out to the family to speak with the teenager on the phone.

“So it turns out that I actually met the 15-year-old victim shortly before he was attacked by a sick leftist,” President Trump's eldest son wrote. “I asked an aide to find his number & just got off the phone with him & his mother. I thanked them for being such strong supporters. My family has your back Nate! #MAGA”

So it turns out that I actually met the 15 year old victim shortly before he was attacked by a sick leftist.

I asked an aide to find his number & just got off the phone with him & his mother. I thanked them for being such strong supporters. My family has your back Nate! #MAGA https://t.co/1u5vOB9VwW pic.twitter.com/uZtcE9ABVp
    — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 13, 2020

An examination of Bradley’s social media accounts revealed he is a staunch supporter of antifa, which has been linked to several acts of violence over the past few years.

"Somebody said antifa was a terrorist group because of their protests at Berkeley where they set things on fire. So, what does that make sports fans?" Bradley said online in February of last year.

Bradley is being held at Rockingham County Jail in New Hampshire on $5,000 bail and a hold for a probation violation. He is scheduled to be arraigned on Friday.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And another...
    Liberal ‘Pirate’ Assaulted Trump Supporters With a Deadly Cane Sword, Police Say

A 49-year-old Florida man has been arrested for threatening a group of supporters of President Donald Trump with a cane sword during a political assembly in Dunnellon because he wanted to “make a point, like a pirate,” police said.

James L. Whitehurst the II was charged on Feb. 6 with 10 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and one count of disorderly conduct. He was taken into custody and transported to the Marion County Jail, located in Ocala, Florida, near the Gulf Coast.

According to the report, Whitehouse told police “he does not like President Trump and that was the reason behind the altercation.”

One witness told police Whitehurst approached the Trump supporters about 11:20 a.m. with the sword unsheathed, pointed it at their faces and said “you’re sh*t,” and “you suck.” Ten people claimed Whitehurst held the sword within 6 inches of their faces and said they feared for their lives.

About 30-40 Trump supporters were gathered on the sidewalk when police arrived and found Whitehurst at a nearby produce stand with the wooden and brass cane sword, about 38 inches total in length with a 19.5-inch metal blade and a point, unsheathed.

The incident comes amid a string of attacks against Trump supporters in the past week.

The most serious involved a Florida man accused of ramming his van into a Republican Party voter registration tent on Saturday. An arrest report said the man told deputies he did not like Trump and “someone had to take a stand.”

Another incident occurred on Friday at a bar in Tennessee, where a man celebrating his 50th birthday party and wearing a MAGA-like red cap that read “Make Fifty Great Again” was struck in the face by a woman. The man was left with a deep gash in his left cheek just below his eye.

New Hampshire said on Thursday they had arrested a man for assaulting a 15-year-old Trump volunteer outside a polling place following the first-in-the nation presidential primary.
    https://pluralist.com/man-attacks-tr...iC1si-5Svz-u00

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hitting me hard enough to break my jaw is getting answered with hot lead.

I go nowhere anymore without my sidearm.
    This for sure. I can recommend Alien Gear Holsters. https://aliengearholsters.com/

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

A whopping $5,000 bond? Why bother? The judge might as well have given him a medal.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

A reminder, none of this counts on the phony hate crime numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    A reminder, none of this counts on the phony hate crime numbers.
    Good point.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    This for sure. I can recommend Alien Gear Holsters. https://aliengearholsters.com/

I love my Alien Gear holster set for my S&W M&P .40. Amazingly customizable. Just bought a Springfield Hellcat OSP today and was disappointed to learn they did not have a holster in this series. So I think I will go with Hiddenhybrid holster for this one. https://hiddenhybridholsters.com/pro...111ccb5f&_ss=r

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12