Thread: Is Pete Buttigieg 'our first robotic presidential candidate'?

Is Pete Buttigieg 'our first robotic presidential candidate'?

Hours before the first votes were cast in New Hampshire's first-in-the-nation presidential primary, Tucker Carlson assessed the state of the Democratic field, outlining the fall of former Vice President Joe Biden and rise of Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.
    "Like all political leaders, Democrats in Washington sought to control the outcome of this whole process to the degree that they could. And they wrote a detailed script almost a year ago, way back in the spring. They decided that this election would amount to an Obama restoration. By beating Trump, we could all return to the world before Trump," Carlson said Monday night on "Tucker Carlson Tonight." "Joe Biden was the designated leader of this kind of revolution. It's a little hard to believe now. Now you can say out loud that Biden is in danger of finishing fifth tomorrow in New Hampshire but back then, they really thought that Biden could do it."

Carlson predicted a brokered convention based on changes made in the aftermath of the 2016 contest between Sanders and Hillary Clinton.
    "Thanks to changes that Bernie Sanders demanded after the last election, many delegates are distributed on a proportional basis on the Democratic side," Carlson said. "And that means if there are three or more viable candidates in the race after Super Tuesday, there will almost certainly be a brokered convention and a bitter one."
    The host put forth that the Democratic establishment, led by the party's national committee, is looking to stop a Sanders victory.
    "Stop Bernie, that is the focus right now in Democratic circles in Washington. That's really all they're thinking about, "Carlson said. "They fear Bernie more than Trump."
    Carlson said former South Bend, Ind. Mayor Pete Buttigieg and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg are looked upon as the last hopes to derail Sanders within the party. However, Carlson had some questions regarding Buttigieg.
    "Is he actually human? Does he leave footprints? Has he ever cast a shadow? Or is this so-called Pete Buttigieg exactly what he appears to be: A corporate hologram designed by the HR Department at Google for instructional purposes?" Carlson said. "But it's possible that A.I. is now so sophisticated that we're looking at our first robotic presidential candidate."
    "You'll notice, for example -- not to be a conspiracy nut but it is true -- every word Buttigieg utters is perfectly synchronized with the official view from Silicon Valley and the finance world," Carlson said.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker...tial-candidate
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Or is this so-called Pete Buttigieg exactly what he appears to be: A corporate hologram designed by the HR Department at Google for instructional purposes?" Carlson said.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Its funny how his campaign and donors think that perfectly poll testing every thing about Mayor Cheat will change the fact that he does the buttseckz
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I think that was Marco Rubio.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I was going to say the same thing, but I actually think it might have been Obama.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

If Buttigieg is the nominee Trump wins by a Landslide!

Buttigieg is there only for you to get used to $#@! spooks in the future. See also Beto.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Deep state Pete gets da best press.....