Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NH-Buttigieg: Flood Small American Towns with Immigration to Grow Population

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So you would prefer an economy where both parents in a family should have to work just to be able to put food on the table- that would be a successful economy. One where seniors cannot afford to retire and even the disabled must work.
    That’s what we have now, and have had for many years. Every family on our block has all adults working. Some of them work more than one job and have side hustles to bring in a title more money.
    “When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it”~~ Frederic Bastiat

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you would prefer an economy where both parents in a family should have to work just to be able to put food on the table- that would be a successful economy. One where seniors cannot afford to retire and even the disabled must work.
    Yes, I would prefer your scenario. The attempts of making me feel like I should be happy to be robbed so others can be “helped” quit working many years ago. Liberty is the keystone to personal prosperity. Not government redistribution under any name or false pretenses of helping others. Welfare creates slaves to the state. Universal truths, bro.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would prefer an economy free from government meddling.

Without immigration, the US population would be shrinking. With immigration, it is growing less than one percent.
    Without the excessive immigration the natives could afford and would have more children.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Without the excessive immigration the natives could afford and would have more children.
    Actually more economically developed countries have all been seeing lower birth rates. Poorer countries which need kids to help earn income for families are the ones having more children. Maybe if the economy was bad the would be having more kids? Those who in theory could "afford" more children are the ones having fewer of them.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-14-2020 at 12:34 PM.

CrossTalk: 'Wall Street Pete' [Buttigieg]

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Actually more economically developed countries have all been seeing lower birth rates. Poorer countries which need kids to help earn income for families are the ones having more children. Maybe if the economy was bad the would be having more kids? Those who in theory could "afford" more children are the ones having fewer of them.
    Economically developed countries have higher costs for having and raising children, then when taxes increase and wages drop from excessive immigration the birthrate drops farther.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Economically developed countries have higher costs for having and raising children, then when taxes increase and wages drop from excessive immigration the birthrate drops farther.
    Allowing in people who tend to have more babies leads to fewer babies?

Allowing in people who tend to have more babies leads to fewer babies?
    For the natives.

It's part of the conquest plan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12