Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NH-Buttigieg: Flood Small American Towns with Immigration to Grow Population

Exclamation NH-Buttigieg: Flood Small American Towns with Immigration to Grow Population

None dare call it replacement,

Pete Buttigieg: Flood Small American Towns with Immigration to Grow Population

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ow-population/

JOHN BINDER 11 Feb 2020

Former Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, is touting a new visa program to flood small American towns with legal immigrants to grow the regions’ populations — a boon to corporate investors, housing developers, and big business.

During a campaign stop in Merrimack, New Hampshire, Buttigieg touted his investor-friendly plan to inundate small American towns and rural communities with legal immigration for the sole purpose of driving up population growth.

Buttigieg said:

I’m proposing what we call “Community Renewal Visas” that when a community that is very much in need of growing its population, recognizes that, and makes a choice to welcome more than its share of new Americans that we create a fast-track, if they apply for an allotment of visas, that goes to those who are willing to be in those areas that maybe are hurting for population but have great potential.

Buttigieg’s population growth agenda mimics a plan by the Economic Innovation Group, an organization led by investors, that seeks to create a “Heartland Visa” to flood small American towns with more legal immigration to increase the population.

More residents in the U.S. through immigration deliver huge returns for Wall Street, big business, developers, and investors who benefit from the addition of millions of new consumers, as well as residents in need of housing and jobs.

For years, investors and the pro-migration lobby have sought to increase the nation’s population via legal immigration to drive up the need for additional housing, which in return provides developers and contractors with a series of new work while increasing housing prices for Americans.

Already, at current legal immigration levels of about 1.2 million admissions a year, the U.S. population is expected to grow to an unprecedented 404 million residents by 2060 — translating to more cars on the road, more urban sprawl, additional housing and commercial development, and increased living density for Americans.

Buttigieg also hinted that he would back Sen. Mike Lee’s (R-UT) S. 386 to ensure that only Indian nationals obtain nearly all of the nation’s employment-based green cards over the next decade. The legislation is a bonus for outsourcing firms such as Cognizant and Infosys, as well as giant tech conglomerates like Amazon and Facebook, as it solidifies a green card system wherein only foreign workers on H-1B visas are able to obtain employment green cards by creating a backlog of seven to eight years for all foreign nationals.

“And so a couple of steps I think would help make [the legal immigration system] better: One is these country caps that exist that create a longer and longer clock on family reunification and other ways to make sure folks can get through that process,” Buttigieg said. “It’s based on numbers that were settled on in the 1980s. It makes no sense. And it has no relationship to our economic reality. So when we have work-based visas, those pathways to come to the country, it should be something that can be revisited and revised every two years in an administrative process instead of literally taking an act of Congress to go clear up.”

There are now 62 million immigrants and their U.S.-born children residing in the country, a record high, and nearly half of the residents in the country’s five largest cities speak another language other than English in their home.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks American liberals are no different from the Italian liberals trying to increase the nation’s population via immigration. Rather then trying to promote social polices that might actually to increase the nation’s population at home through different programs they want immigration to replace those town populations via "Diversity" "solidarity" agenda.

Well, that will make him popular with a whole variety of special interests.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'd like to mention at this point that declining population would not be as big a problem as it is, if the genetic dead ends of sodomy and lesbianism were not being so heavily promoted as viable 'lifestyles" among people in the prime of child rearing years.

Mayor Buttplug and his legally sanctioned co-masturbator do not care about their posterity, or anybody else's, because they have none.

So who cares if a bunch of third world trash supplants my kids and their birthright of freedom and liberty and property?

Think these two ass wranglers care about that?

Just so long as they can import some "consumers" to make a fast buck and take care of them when they are pissing themselves in the corner of some old folks home fifty years from now, they're fine.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-11-2020 at 11:03 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd like to mention at this point that declining population would not be as big a problem as it is, if the genetic dead ends of sodomy and lesbianism were not being so heavily promoted as viable 'lifestyles" among people in the prime of child rearing years.
    And more importantly, they have the “world is going to end, don’t have kids” conditioning working against everyone else.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Am I the only one wondering why that lady in the front row is wearing a tiara?

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    It does seem odd.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Tiara?

Just wait for the trans strippers that he will hire for White House christmas parties.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm offended. Did you just gender identify a person based solely on headwear?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I don't know about rural Indiana but importing foreigners to the Ozarks will work less well than importing Yankees.

Good thing about Yankee immigration is they overpay and think they're getting 'deals' then when they bail, (they all bail) the profits are reaped by the locals.

Mayor Buttplug would use tax dollars and foreigners which would create its own set of problems but I have no doubt they'd bail in short order once the free-$#@! tap dried up.

Of course organic population growth is never mentioned. Stop killing all the unborn and suddenly you have a new generation of kids who grow up to be employees.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I bet these immigrants he wants to flood small towns with will be people that don't believe in freedom.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    None dare call it replacement,
    In post N.H. election coverage, Anna Navarro on CNN called for mass migration of POC to N.H., in order to stop the “white vote”.

In New Hampshire...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    In post N.H. election coverage, Anna Navarro on CNN called for mass migration of POC to N.H., in order to stop the “white vote”.
    But that's just your imagination talking...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Of course organic population growth is never mentioned. Stop killing all the unborn and suddenly you have a new generation of kids who grow up to be employees.
    Thank you for mentioning the obvious.
    This is a larger problem by a bunch of orders of magnitude than homosexuality.

The number of aborted babies since Roe is over twice the number of undocumented immigrants here.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Endorsement from tranny Ms. Iowa? Suck xir dick, bigot!
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I remember a article on CNN suggesting that America either becomes a nation of immigration or nation of blood which i am amusing they meant either America becomes like Canada full of immigration or it has a chance of a civil war. Not exactly sure what they meant by that though in that specif article i saw a year ago.

Buttigieg said:

I’m proposing what we call “Community Renewal Visas” that when a community that is very much in need of growing its population, recognizes that, and makes a choice to welcome more than its share of new Americans that we create a fast-track, if they apply for an allotment of visas, that goes to those who are willing to be in those areas that maybe are hurting for population but have great potential.
    Seems a voluntary program. Cities and towns get to decide if they want more people or not.

In New Hampshire...

She is BTW a Neoconservative Republican.

And stop robbing us and destroying the economy so people can afford to have kids, I wonder how many children were never even conceived because of the accelerating Kleptocracy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Seems a voluntary program. Cities and towns get to decide if they want more people or not.
    What part is voluntary? The part where the large factories buy out the politicians to make way for the program to induce cheap labor, putting some portion of the current population out of a job? Or the part where the immigrants come in and receive welfare from taxpayer money?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

None of this stuff is voluntary in Europe, most of this stuff is being handled by NGO programs with questionable motives and agendas.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone willing to trust a city council with that has questionable judgement at best .
    Do something Danke

Here’s another idea: Let’s get regular American citizens out of their cesspool cities and move them to small towns to boost industry, etc.
    #NashvilleStrong

Without immigration, the US population would be shrinking. With immigration, it is growing less than one percent.

Without immigration, the US population would be shrinking. With immigration, it is growing less than one percent.
    Without abortion on demand, it would be growing. One in 4 women has had an abortion. Some have had more than one. Over 800K last year. While that number is dropping, Americans are living longer and working longer.
    Last edited by euphemia; 02-13-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

We need a shrinking population.

One small enough that every adult needs a job in order to eat.

The only reason folks clamor for a larger population is to fund government programs that should be shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    We need a shrinking population.

One small enough that every adult needs a job in order to eat.

The only reason folks clamor for a larger population is to fund government programs that should be shut down.
    So you would prefer an economy where both parents in a family should have to work just to be able to put food on the table- that would be a successful economy. One where seniors cannot afford to retire and even the disabled must work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast