Thread: Tulsi Gabbard on Hannity

Tulsi Gabbard on Hannity

Tulsi Gabbard on Hannity

Gabbard and Hannity butt heads on drug criminalization. Hannity wants to continue the futile, costly, counterproductive war on drugs.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One thing about Tulsi I think is not helping her, is that she seems REALLY hesitant to discuss details. She has a very well-polished (almost to the point of sounding like platitudes, unfortunately) unifying message, but it's starting to feel like that and her military service seems to be the only things she ever wants to mention.

That said, Hannity went full douche bag at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

Tulsi stood her ground. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    That said, Hannity went full douche bag at the end.
    No surprise there.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If Hannity could stop acting like a total $#@!, that'd be great.

Unfortunately politicians aren't allowed to say "YAASSS, I would legalize Heroin". You have to keep it in Political EEE's on the TV. Of course she would legalize heroin.
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

Whenever someone tells me Trump is draining the Swamp.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Fascism Defined

Ron Paul answered it by saying I don't think anyone in this room would use heroin.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ron Paul answered it by saying I don't think anyone in this room would use heroin.
    And the audience erupted in applause. Sometimes you just gotta be bold.

Tulsi might be breaking one of Pat B.'s's Proverbs, 'stop trying to be all things to all people and instead be one thing to all people.'
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Tulsi might be breaking one of Pat B.'s's Proverbs, 'stop trying to be all things to all people and instead be one thing to all people.'
    It would be refreshing if another person would come along and just say what they mean and mean what they say. I think sometimes political suicide is one soundbyte away for most.
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

Whenever someone tells me Trump is draining the Swamp.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Fascism Defined

Hannity is a copsucker who thinks the war on drugs is a big success.

Another disappointment regarding Hannity's performance is that he didn't play the 60 second clip of Biden bragging about firing the Ukrainian prosecutor when Tulsi Gabbard made it clear she had not seen it before.

Nobody on the left has seen it, and a lot of people on the right have not seen it. I remember seeing it posted here long, long ago.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ya , actually everyone is going to say Hannity is a dick . It is on her though , shes a dud . You need to answer.

Everyone in the studio audience had a heroin under their chair. Tulsi was like, "you get a heroin...you get a heroin...you get a heroin!"

The crowd went wild

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard on Hannity
    I wonder how long it will take for me to get that image out of my head.

I read through her platform last night and I can't believe she isn't being embraced as having the most realistic platform that would appeal to a larger swath of Americans than what Sanders and Warren have to offer. The frontrunners are all trying to outdo one another on free $#@! and I just don't think Americans writ large are ready to surrender to that.

Tulsi also is the only candidate talking about privacy and security and the fourth amendment, echoes of Rands 2016 campaign. It's just so much more important that Mayor Pete's website plank talking about $#@!ing reparations.