Thread: Trump To Tucker: 'I Would Like To Just Get Out' Of Afghanistan But I Can't

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trump To Tucker: 'I Would Like To Just Get Out' Of Afghanistan But I Can't

Last edited by Warlord; 02-10-2020 at 08:00 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yes
    we
    can
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    yes
    we
    can
    'We marched right in there we can march right out' - Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Amen.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

WWTTD? (What Would @TheTexan DO?)
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    WWTTD? (What Would @TheTexan DO?)
    TheTexan would probably say troops should stay everywhere and fight terrorists

TheTexan would probably say troops should stay everywhere and fight terrorists

We should bring all of our troops home. We don't want them getting radiation sickness from the nukes we would be launching.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    We should bring all of our troops home. We don't want them getting radiation sickness from the nukes we would be launching.
    Could just drop a couple more of the Mother of All Bombs on them again. No radiation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Could just drop a couple more of the Mother of All Bombs on them again. No radiation.

A huge bomb, an incredible bomb, to be sure.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think we should bring all our troops home but we should Ban all Muslims too. Mass Immigration is the biggest threat to our nation!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I think we should bring all our troops home but we should Ban all Muslims too. Mass Immigration is the biggest threat to our nation!
    I agree, any Muslim troops that we have we can probably let stay in Afghanistan.
    - Kim Kardashian

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Of course we're not going to leave. We got some poppy plants we gotta keep protecting.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Of course we're not going to leave. We got some poppy plants we gotta keep protecting.
    You are not suggesting we grow this $#@! at home, are you?

''I can't get us out''

This is Trump 2.0 , not the one we voted into office.

Last thing I heard from Trump was that our military is bigger and stronger than
    ever before, I weight that against the promise to bring our troops home, stop
    the endless wars, and best I can do is shake my head.

....But I do like his statement about Stone , he should set the same tone regarding
    Assange and Snowden.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    ''I can't get us out''

ever before
    , I weight that against the promise to bring our troops home, stop

....But I do like his statement about Stone , he should set the same tone regarding
    Assange and Snowden.
    In the State of the Union he said rebuilding the military was complete. In his budget request, he wants hundreds of billions more for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    In the State of the Union he said rebuilding the military was complete. In his budget request, he wants hundreds of billions more for them.
    We should discharge 70 percent of our military and bring the rest home to secure our borders and fix potholes.
    If we find that we have need to reinstate the draft, we start with congressional members and their families.

We should discharge 70 percent of our military and bring the rest home to secure our borders and fix potholes.
    If we find that we have need to reinstate the draft, we start with congressional members and their families.
    Trump declared the border secure in 2018.

Border is tight. Fake News silent!

''I can't get us out''

Let's do it, I believed Trump would, I think that Rand would have done so, I'm sure
    Ron would have.

''I can't get us out''

ever before, I weight that against the promise to bring our troops home, stop

Assange and Snowden.
    Yea it seems like he can't get us out does anyone know the reason? I remember when he said he was getting us out. What would happen if he got us out? I know that there are people who oppose us getting out. WHo are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Yea it seems like he can't get us out does anyone know the reason? I remember when he said he was getting us out. What would happen if he got us out? I know that there are people who oppose us getting out. WHo are they?
    The Deep State certainly opposes us getting out.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The Deep State certainly opposes us getting out.
    Just like how they love the endless chaos in Libya apparently.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I don't know , we had no choice but to go into Iraq which resulted in a million civilian deaths, go figure.
    Geraldo did and expose on our military protecting the Heroin producers in Afghanistan, which is such
    inverted reality, drug wars America protecting the biggest heroin producer in the world.
    We don't need to be there for humanitarian reasons in my view, not by a long shot.

We need to just stop this world interventionist/police role, its blsht going in and the same going out.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment