Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: More hypocrisy from The Donald (PATRIOT Act)

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    No, it is not what the people want, and re read #14 or read it period, your post here indicates that you did not
    read it or lack comprehension skills.
    Yeah because people overwhelmingly replaced the Congress that passed the Patriot act and didn't give the president that signed it a second term. I talked to plenty of Republicans when campaigning for Ron and Rand. It's absolutely something they want.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    lol
    We weren't at war with Iraq, it was an un constitutional invasion, a million innocent civilians
    died because of us, how do we declare that we saved lives by causing the death of a million innocents' ?
    constitutional or not I'm glad the friends I know that went to Iraq didn't have to fight an air force.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    You are more likely to get reforms with Trump than anyone else because of what they did to him. That is a battle worth having because it's a fight we could win. We lose when we spend all our energy fighting the battles that aren't winnable and people give up the fight. We need an incremental strategy. The revolution was not won in a day.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I appreciate your point of view, but no it is not TDS. I just never have supported Trump, and more than likely never will. Then the whole idea of trying to convince me to hold my nose and vote for him because he isn’t the other team is the same voting block mentality that got our country where it is today regarding how partisan it is.

    If you truly believe in what he is dishing out, then keep being you.
    I certainly don't truly believe in everything he is doing. Besides liking his crudeness and me believing Trump did nothing wrong with the Ukraine incident, this sums up my feelings on Trump pretty well:


  7. #35
    Granted liberties are also somewhat important and police state is not the ideal option. But at this critical juncture when there are increasing number of hedalines about domestic threats, it is wise to handcuff our leaders while they are trying to protect America?


    Trump appointed FBI Director Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
    07/23/19

    Trump Deputy AG Rosenstein on recent mass shootings: “white terrorism” is more precise
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You can be against abuse of government resources and not be against the government having resources that you believe are necessary.
    ^this.

    Plus abrupt changes could undermine our friendship with our closest allies abroad and even risk political funding that enables are democratic system to run like a well oiled machine.

    James Woods on Obama: He’s the ‘gift from hell’
    The Washington Times Thursday, September 12, 2013
    The latest came this week, in response to a report from British press that revealed the National Security Agency commonly provides Israel with intelligence data — without first stripping out private and personal information on American citizens. The Guardian in London reported the item, the latest in its coverage of document leaks from Edward Snowden.
    Mr. Woods unleashed his views of the matter — and of Mr. Obama's role in allowing the practice to occur — on Twitter.
    He wrote: "Report: Data on Americans shared with Israel ... Obama: the gift from hell that keeps on giving."

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

    Justin kicking ass lately...

    Could be a potential candiadte for 2028-2032.
    For 2024 some other America-First Liberty minded leader could rise against globalists.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    I certainly don't truly believe in everything he is doing. Besides liking his crudeness and me believing Trump did nothing wrong with the Ukraine incident, this sums up my feelings on Trump pretty well:

    Had Trump's name been attached to the Uranium One deals instead of Mueler and Hillary,
    they would have had Trump swinging from a rope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. AUDIO: Glenn Beck, Brad Thor discuss a ‘patriot’ taking out Donald Trump
    By cajuncocoa in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 04:37 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:59 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:04 PM
  4. Bill O'Reilly POLL - Donald Trump, Pinhead or Patriot? Vote NOW
    By kah13176 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 07:31 PM
  5. O'Rielly???Donald TRUMP Pin Head or Patriot
    By TomtheTinker in forum CPAC 2011
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 07:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •