Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump budget would cut $4.4T in spending

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Trump is a big spending $#@! who is not being honest with the people. Not once did he mention the debt or deficit in his SOTU. This will come back to haunt him soon when the crash happens. it's going to be epic.
    I checked my balls this morning and they are completely blue. Nobody is getting arrested. Barr is talking about 5G, Nokia and Ericsson. WTF?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I checked my balls this morning and they are completely blue. Nobody is getting arrested. Barr is talking about 5G, Nokia and Ericsson. WTF?
    Just be prepared. I'm buying physical gold and lots of it every freeakin month. Its costing me a lot but its better than having the cash.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Does it matter what he said at the SOTU if he ends up significantly cutting government spending over the next 5 years?

I don't understand why everybody wants Trump to be exactly like Ron Paul.

Some day I want our President to be exactly like Ron Paul, I wish having a President Ron Paul right now would be effective.. but I don't see how that would get anything done at the moment.
    That is a mighty big "if he cuts spending". He calls for even more spending next year than this year ($300 billion more- $4.8 trillion vs $4.5 trillion). If he was serious about cutting, why not start now? Just politics. This way he can take credit for doing something while doing the opposite. It is an election year after all.

Are these the cuts that make numbers go down or cuts that make numbers go up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

One odd item is that he wants to remove FDA regulation of tobacco products. Maybe not that odd but he wants to create an entirely new agency just concerned with tobacco with their own staff and budget. Bigger government?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    One odd item is that he wants to remove FDA regulation of tobacco products. Maybe not that odd but he wants to create an entirely new agency just concerned with tobacco with their own staff and budget. Bigger government?
    Space Force, paid parental leave, moon base.

More examples of him making gov't biggrer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Are these the cuts that make numbers go down or cuts that make numbers go up?
    Total spending would be seven percent higher than last year.

and Chelsea...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Over the next 10 years.
    not 10, it is 15 years. Talk about kicking the bucket down the line
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Its not a perfect cut but its something.

For all those who constantly complain about Trump's spending and yet you still complain even when there is a cut, well you are just being a caricature of yourself.

Trying to get some cuts in while the economy is strong is a good move. More people are working than ever, people going off food stamps at record levels, if there was ever a time to try to cut some spending, its now and they should be more aggressive. Look at how insane the leftists became when Trump cut some useless programs. Its like pulling teeth, everybody wants a piece.

I still expect a bigger spending cut in his second term. Apparently they're also working on a 10% tax cut 2.0 for the middle class to be released in September. I wish it were more but combined with the corporate tax cuts, its a good tax cut overall.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

For all those who constantly complain about Trump's spending and yet you still complain even when there is a cut, well you are just being a caricature of yourself.

Trying to get some cuts in while the economy is strong is a good move. More people are working than ever, people going off food stamps at record levels, if there was ever a time to try to cut some spending, its now and they should be more aggressive. Look at how insane the leftists became when Trump cut some useless programs. Its like pulling teeth, everybody wants a piece.

I still expect a bigger spending cut in his second term. Apparently they're also working on a 10% tax cut 2.0 for the middle class to be released in September. I wish it were more but combined with the corporate tax cuts, its a good tax cut overall.
    And he has to deal with a Demoncrat controlled House that most likely won't agree to even this proposal.

Dramatic cuts have to wait for us to take back the House.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Please show me the something:
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Spending has risen every year he has been in office. And his budget suggestion has it increasing every year into the future- see The Count's chart above. (but Congress writes the budget, not the President and next year's budget has already been signed by Trump so this was a pointless exercise - other than as a potential election gimmick.)

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Lol with titles like this swordsmyth/fox news are clearly not making any attempt to hide their blatant propaganda.

Says the communist with his commie propaganda.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 02-27-2020 at 11:36 AM.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Someone is Overstaying His Welcome...

The White House on Sunday unveiled a $4.8 trillion budget proposal that would slash spending dramatically on foreign aid and social safety nets, while including $2 billion for a southern border wall and substantially boosting funding to NASA, the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Homeland Security.
    Fox News has confirmed the details of the budget, which The Wall Street Journal first reported. The package, set to be formally announced on Monday, as-is stood little chance of passage in the House of Representatives, which the Democrats have controlled. Still, it served as a signal of the president's priorities as Republicans have aimed to retake the chamber in the 2020 elections.
    The plan aims to eliminate the federal deficit -- or the difference between spending and revenue that is slated to exceed $1 trillion this year -- by 2035. In all, the White House is seeking to cut $4.4 trillion in federal spending over the next 10 years, including reductions in spending on food stamps and federal disability benefits through more stringent work and eligibility requirements.

Total cuts to "non-defense discretionary programs,” which do not include Medicare or Social Security, amount to $2 trillion in savings under the plan. The budget additionally calls for renewing the Trump administration's tax cuts for individuals and families that would otherwise expire in 2025. Modifications in Medicare prescription-drug pricing would account for $130 billion in savings.

Foreign aid would be reduced by 21 percent, in keeping with the president's push to have other countries pay what he calls their "fair share" for their own defense.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) would face a massive 26-percent reduction in funding. The Trump administration has rolled back Obama-era EPA regulations and oversight, saying they have hurt the economy for little benefit.
    The proposal also would cut the Department of Housing and Urban Development's budget by 15 percent, while incorporating $2.8 billion for grants to help combat homelessness. And, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention would see a 9 percent cut, although its $4.3 billion allocation for fighting infectious disease would remain amid the coronavirus spread.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...eland-security
    [Bold emphasis mine]

That's a lie. If Trump truly wanted countries to "pay their fair share," then why didn't he honor Iraq's resolution to have U.S. troops leave their country, and go through with his sanction to have Iraq pay the U.S. back for the air base there?

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Says the communist with his commie propaganda.
    do you even know what a communist is u $#@!in mouth breather

do you even know what a communist is u $#@!in mouth breather
    Instead of insults, let's debate. Or tell me about why you support Ron Paul.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Wow how did I miss this gem piece of confirmation bias....
    It's even got the obligatory FOX news source.

I mean is this AFTER he suggest a budge of 4.7 Trillion last year?

Is he putting his 4.7 Trillion in and now taking his 4.4 trillion out?

Is Trump playing some mucked up version of the Hokie Pokie?

Inquiring minds want to know...
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trillion, Schmillion

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Wow how did I miss this gem piece of confirmation bias....
    It's even got the obligatory FOX news source.

I mean is this AFTER he suggest a budge of 4.7 Trillion last year?

Is he putting his 4.7 Trillion in and now taking his 4.4 trillion out?

Is Trump playing some mucked up version of the Hokie Pokie?

Inquiring minds want to know...
    You see, Trump is playing (4x-3y)^2=5z Chess. He's really going to stick it to those swamp people by cutting expenditures over a decade, you know, after he's out of office and the Republican Party is still in control because Trump supporters will have elected fiscally-responsible members in both chambers of Congress, and then we'll also have low illegal immigration because his wall will not only stave off illegal immigrants, but it will be paid in full because Congress will be responsible enough to balance a budget, and the Democrats will realize that Trump's spending cuts really helped the economy, in the long run.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Instead of insults, let's debate. Or tell me about why you support Ron Paul.
    debate what? I just pointed out the obvious lie in the title

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    You see, Trump is playing (4x-3y)^2=5z Chess. He's really going to stick it to those swamp people by cutting expenditures over a decade, you know, after he's out of office and the Republican Party is still in control because Trump supporters will have elected fiscally-responsible members in both chambers of Congress, and then we'll also have low illegal immigration because his wall will not only stave off illegal immigrants, but it will be paid in full because Congress will be responsible enough to balance a budget, and the Democrats will realize that Trump's spending cuts really helped the economy, in the long run.
    Don't forget how he's changing the landscape of the Federal court systems and how those constitutionalists he's appointing are going to vote down every piece of liberal law and return us to the glory years of liberty.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

debate what? I just pointed out the obvious lie in the title
    Tell me about why you support Ron Paul.

Tell me about why you support Ron Paul.
    What's in it for me?

What's in it for me?
    You post here, so you tell me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12