Thread: Has anyone tried out ( shot )

Has anyone tried out ( shot )

A Diablo 12 guage pistol ? The ones I have seen are single hammer double trigger and I guess you can decide if you want a bead at the end . Made by AGC ( American Gun Craft ) . The two pc set one blued , one nickel finish both in rosewood looks a little pricey . Holster is going to be pricey I'm sure .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    A Diablo 12 guage pistol ? The ones I have seen are single hammer double trigger and I guess you can decide if you want a bead at the end . Made by AGC ( American Gun Craft ) . The two pc set one blued , one nickel finish both in rosewood looks a little pricey . Holster is going to be pricey I'm sure .
    Doesn't look like you could miss hitting your target and then some if you are using 00 buck loads.

Single hammer, single trigger and utilizes a selector on the hammer to select one barrel or the other
    No license or FFL required, order direct
    Say What?

Bait for a bust trap?

look AOW to me,,and somthing that requires permission I ain't got.

edit: Muzzle stuffer.. explains legality..
    some places.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 02-09-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Say What?

Bait for a bust trap?

look AOW to me,,and somthing that requires permission I ain't got.

edit: Muzzle stuffer.. explains legality..
    some places.
    I am thinking maybe it is exempt because it runs off a common 209 primer . I would look good with that 2 pc set .
    Do something Danke

I have heard the CCI 209 and Federal 209 made for shotguns are better than all the other brands made for muzzle loading rifles but I dunno.
    Do something Danke

I am thinking if I could get 1000 FPS out of that with a one ounce load of #1 Buck or something it could be an addition to the fold up single shot 12 Ga 30" barrel Modified I use for a truck gun . Or maybe just carry my Lemat.
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-09-2020 at 10:58 PM.
    Do something Danke

I am thinking if I could get 1000 FPS out of that with a one ounce load of #1 Buck or something it could be an addition to the fold up single shot 12 Ga 30" barrel Modified I use for a truck gun . Or maybe just carry my Lemat.
    I am thinking a couple 0f .65 cal Balls properly propelled might discourage an attacker.

I wouldn't look for much range.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Still Prohibited..

Federally Legal Buy Wa. State prohibits.

Cool little Door Greeter.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am thinking a couple 0f .65 cal Balls properly propelled might discourage an attacker.

I wouldn't look for much range.
    950 ft/sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F9R3WTBx90&t=3m04s

Whether looking to take down a deer from an impressive distance or bag a wild boar, these larger air rifles for hunting are the right solution to give you the power, speed, and precision needed to achieve success.
    https://www.airgundepot.com/hunting.html

Michigan still banned them,, and airsoft..

and yet it was legal in Missouri when I was on Parole..

Convoluted spiderweb of conflicting laws that should not exist in the first place.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Michigan still banned them,, and airsoft..

and yet it was legal in Missouri when I was on Parole..

Convoluted spiderweb of conflicting laws that should not exist in the first place.
    They made it illegal to move yet?

Sad state.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    They made it illegal to move yet?
    They are working on that,, Most states are going the wrong way on the issue.. all over..

40 years ago,, I was sentenced to three counts of 25 yrs, run concurrently. No Trial.. (none that can be found)

15 year since I completed my sentence..

32 years with Carol,, 24 years married officially.. Be 25 later this year.
    Been living with Lisa about that long too.

I can't own arms because I am considered Dangerous,, Violent..
    yet there was never any violence. One was described as the most polite Robbery ever.

There are 3 letters in my Prison Record,,City, State and Dept of Corrections. For my help on a massive fire in the city of Moberly.

I tried in three States to join a Volunteer Fire Dept.. my help is not welcome.

and yet I have been a first responder several times.. Last one in Oregon..

I honestly don't expect any Restoration of Rights till there is a major reset.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I honestly don't expect any Restoration of Rights till there is a major reset.
    Well, you would probably get popped lighter if you had an air gun, but not a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Well, you would probably get popped lighter if you had an air gun, but not a lawyer.
    Honestly watched a case in Michigan.. a BB gun bought at a yard sale and thrown in the back seat..

The Guy was convicted of illegally transporting a Firearm.

the $#@! needs to change.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom