Thread: Ron Paul Voters In The 2020 NH Primary.

Ron Paul Voters In The 2020 NH Primary.

In 2012 Ron Paul took in 56,872 votes on the GOP side to capture almost 23% of the total vote, on the DNC primary he scored 2289 votes.

My question is, who are all those votes going to this time ? We know some of them went to Trump last time in 2016, Trump doesn't NEED them this time so where do they go, could they influence the final tally. NH is open so I think some might vote for Gabbard or Sanders.

Thoughts on where old Ron Paul voters cast their votes on Tuesday?
    Anybody from NH, what are you seeing on the ground there?
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully Yang and Gabbard. Yang at least could bring issues like automation to the forefront and Gabbard foreign policy.

If I was a Ron Paul voter in NH for a Dem primary I would be at the tavern having a beer .
    Do something Danke

Going to Bill Weld & Vermin Supreme?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Just think , all those dem candidates , debates , tv money and right now only two have more than a half dozen delegates.
    Do something Danke

I know for a fact a good chunk went to Bernie.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bernie and Ron Paul are polar opposites. How does that work?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see very little "Bernie" signs. I see a lot more Tulsi signs,
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 03-17-2020 at 07:35 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

If I was living in New Hampshire I wouldn't be participating in the primary.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    (just to see how long the national news crews would continue to hang out, waiting for official results)
    I thought their job was to make the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The leftarians love him.

He also has that persona of being true to his principles and an "outsider".

Now, his guiding principle is, of course, authoritarian communism, unlike Ron's of individual liberty and limited government, but that means zip $#@! to the international orange dyed hair/face tattoo/nose-ring/let me stuff a hockey puck in my earlobe, mob.

"Bernie's like, for real, man."
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Look at this $#@!... eWarren goes knocking on doors - she is a commie - and is embraced with warm hugs, etc.

Sickening!

Which is what I suspect will happen
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Look at this $#@!... eWarren goes knocking on doors - she is a commie - and is embraced with warm hugs, etc.
    Awww! Communists need hugs too!

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Why would anybody who supported a Ron Paul a Limited Government Libertarian Conservative support now a Communist?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Hopefully Yang and Gabbard. Yang at least could bring issues like automation to the forefront and Gabbard foreign policy.
    This is what I'm thinking. Ron Paul has said a lot of favorable things about Gabbard and had her on his show as well. He said at the end of the show that he was hoping to push the episode in NH (I can't remember his exact wording, though), so a lot of people who still follow him and value what he has to say will probably vote for her.

As for Yang, I know a lot of people like him as well. He's a Democrat who isn't afraid of capitalism, so go figure. He's hardly the worst of the bunch.

The leftarians love him.

He also has that persona of being true to his principles and an "outsider".

Now, his guiding principle is, of course, authoritarian communism, unlike Ron's of individual liberty and limited government, but that means zip $#@! to the international orange dyed hair/face tattoo/nose-ring/let me stuff a hockey puck in my earlobe, mob.

"Bernie's like, for real, man."
    See that seems to be the biggest problem. You are either for liberty or against liberty, there is no gray area. It's the same as, you are either for good or for evil.

Ron Paul also talked about "group think" and how that makes us not step out of the box that the powers-that-be want us in.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Why would anybody who supported a Ron Paul a Limited Government Libertarian Conservative support now a Communist?
    Comrade, everything will be free & you will have "a right" to it.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 02-09-2020 at 09:31 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Comrade, everything will be free & you will have "a right" to it.
    There's your answer.

That, and this simple truth: freedom is not popular.

Going to college now in NH. Among the youths Warren is very unpopular for speaking against Bernie. Most people I know like either Bernie or Pete. Gabbard is considered not worth supporting because she isn't popular enough. Same for Yang, I think.
    If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
    Ron Paul

Automation is not an issue, its a blessing of productivity that will create new jobs in new sectors.

Very surprised any supposed libertarian on RPF buys his automation/UBI B.S.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see very little "Bernie" signs. I see a lot more Tulsi signs,
    ... yes, no comparison.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Automation is not an issue, its a blessing of productivity that will create new jobs in new sectors.

Very surprised any supposed libertarian on RPF buys his automation/UBI B.S.
    What is everyone supposed to do in 10 years, "learn to code"?

I live in the real world and therefore if they are going to take our money at least some of it would come back more fairly. It was also once a proposal by Republicans as a more fair solution to replace social services.

The Libertarian Case for a Basic Income
    https://www.libertarianism.org/colum...e-basic-income

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is everyone supposed to do in 10 years, "learn to code"?

I live in the real world and therefore if they are going to take our money at least some of it would come back more fairly. It was also once a proposal by Republicans as a more fair solution to replace social services.

The Libertarian Case for a Basic Income
    https://www.libertarianism.org/colum...e-basic-income
    lmao. You've been here since 2007, if by now you don't understand productivity and emerging markets, I can't help you and certainly won't waste my time doing so. Enjoy your whipped cream and #YangGangBang2020
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-09-2020 at 10:37 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    lmao. You've been here since 2007, if by now you don't understand productivity and emerging markets, I can't help you and certainly won't waste my time doing so. Enjoy your whipped cream and #YangGangBang2020
    Then why even bother posting in this forum then? We post here to discuss libertarian principles rather than be smug about what we know and what you think other people don't know. I posted a link backing up that some libertarians are proposing it and you just completely shutdown. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Because Sanders has somehow convinced a good amount of those voters that hes anti war.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Because Sanders has somehow convinced a good amount of those voters that hes anti war.
    Tulsi is antiwar. If people who claimed to be Libertarians follow a communists because he says he is antiwar, but pro-communism, then the Libertarians party has been truly infiltrated with bad seeds.

Of course I think every party, in the US. has been infiltrated by bad seeds a long time ago. This is where the "group think" that Ron Paul warned us about, has paralyzed people's minds.