Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 126

Thread: NEW POLL: Buttigieg surges in poll ahead of New Hampshire primary

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Some polls are showing Mayor Pete surging, others show Sanders with an 8 point lead.
    From my sources there , should be 10 .



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Unless your name is Clinton.
    Speaking of Clinton, when is she gonna jump in the race?
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The reason I don't like you is that you threatened the gas chamber for anyone that doesn't by your BS white genocide/replacement theory. Just like @Anti Federalist doesn't take kindly to violent Jacobins/Bolsheviks, I don't take kindly to violent white supremacist.
    I really do think it's long past the point where this is a "theory".

    It's openly admitted and facilitated and discussed and encouraged: the rapid dissolution of the European white majority and their political views, in order to have a glorious Marxist revolution.

    It's only becomes a theory when you are opposed to it.

    What the (mostly white) Bolshies have in store to replace "white supremacy" (which, according to them is everything we all hold precious here: life, liberty, property, limited government, maximum individual freedom, equal justice under the law, religious freedom and so on) will be a murderous disaster that will harm whites and coloreds both.

    For years I have pissed and moaned that white people need to snap out of it and start pushing back in the face of police oppression and government malfeasance.

    Well, it appears that they have.

    And only my fellow white people could have been so galactically stupid to, having once finally "woken up", go charging off down this dead end path of Soviet Bolshevism and "Reign of Terror" neo-Jacobinism.

    Christ wept...

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I really do think it's long past the point where this is a "theory".

    It's openly admitted and facilitated and discussed and encouraged: the rapid dissolution of the European white majority and their political views, in order to have a glorious Marxist revolution.

    It's only becomes a theory when you are opposed to it.

    What the (mostly white) Bolshies have in store to replace "white supremacy" (which, according to them is everything we all hold precious here: life, liberty, property, limited government, maximum individual freedom, equal justice under the law, religious freedom and so on) will be a murderous disaster that will harm whites and coloreds both.

    For years I have pissed and moaned that white people need to snap out of it and start pushing back in the face of police oppression and government malfeasance.

    Well, it appears that they have.

    And only my fellow white people could have been so galactically stupid to, having once finally "woken up", go charging off down this dead end path of Soviet Bolshevism and "Reign of Terror" neo-Jacobinism.

    Christ wept...
    You know what? It's okay for you to believe what I consider to be BS. It's okay for me not to believe what you think to be proven fact. It's not okay for people to threaten with death people who don't agree with their theory. Greta Thunberg actually believes humanity faces extinction if she doesn't get her way on climate change regulations. She believes just as strongly as you do that it is "beyond a theory." Yet even she had to walk back her "put them against the wall" statement and claim that in her native language that means something other than summary execution. So....with all do respect....don't get on your "the Jacobins are out to get me" high horse again if you can't understand that I feel exactly the same way towards those in your camp who would suggest the gas chamber for me.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-09-2020 at 06:52 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    ... all $#@!ing losers... except perhaps Tulsi.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  8. #66

    "That's So Fetch!"

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Obligatory

    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

    "Lowering interest rates punishes people for saving, thus encouraging consumers and businesses to spend every penny they make...The Federal Reserveís inflationary policies harm the average American by eroding the dollarís purchasing power." - Dr. Ron Paul

  9. #67

    Tulsi is a Loser, Too

    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... all $#@!ing losers... except perhaps Tulsi.
    Though her positions against nation-building through our foreign policy are commendable, she is, nonetheless, inconsistent on the issue of the sanctity of human rights and life, as it pertains to abortion. All of her positions on abortion assume that abortion is not an act of murder towards an innocent human being, as cited below from her website:

    • "This is often one of the most difficult decisions that a woman will ever have to make, and it's unfortunate to see how in this country it has for so long been used as a divisive political weapon."
    • "I agree with Hillary Clinton on one thing, disagree with her on many others, but when she said abortion should be safe, legal, and rare, I think she's correct. We see how the consequences of laws that you're referring to can often lead to a dangerous place, as we've seen them as they're passed in other countries, where a woman who has a miscarriage past that six weeks could be imprisoned because abortion would be illegal at that point."
    • "I do, however, think that there should be some restrictions in place. I support codifying Roe v. Wade while making sure that, during the third trimester, abortion is not an option unless the life or severe health consequences of a woman are at risk."
    • "Title X grants support family planning and preventive health services to millions of low-income, uninsured, and underinsured Americans each year, including more than 18,000 people in Hawaiʻi. This resolution would limit access to healthcare and weaken important Title X family planning programs nationwide. No matter what state you live in, every American should be able to receive the same access to health care and critical preventative health services."

    Rep. Tulsi Gabbard has received 100% legislative scores from Planned Parenthood and NARAL for her votes to protect a woman's right to choose, women's health access, family planning programs, and more. [Bold emphasis mine]
    If you support women's choice to murder their unborn, then you can't say the federal government has no right to choose to send men and women to die in regime-change wars. As Dr. Ron Paul once said, "If you can't protect life, then you can't protect liberty."
    "Diverse weights are an abomination unto the LORD, and a false balance is not good." - Proverbs 20:23

    "Lowering interest rates punishes people for saving, thus encouraging consumers and businesses to spend every penny they make...The Federal Reserveís inflationary policies harm the average American by eroding the dollarís purchasing power." - Dr. Ron Paul

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Though her positions against nation-building through our foreign policy are commendable, she is, nonetheless, inconsistent on the issue of the sanctity of human rights and life, as it pertains to abortion. All of her positions on abortion assume that abortion is not an act of murder towards an innocent human being, as cited below from her website:



    If you support women's choice to murder their unborn, then you can't say the federal government has no right to choose to send men and women to die in regime-change wars. As Dr. Ron Paul once said, "If you can't protect life, then you can't protect liberty."
    Point taken.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's not okay for people to threaten with death people who don't agree with their theory.
    I'm pretty sure I haven't.

    I've threatened trespassing invaders, however.

    So....with all do respect....don't get on your "the Jacobins are out to get me" high horse again if you can't understand that I feel exactly the same way towards those in your camp who would suggest the gas chamber for me.
    What gave you the idea that I did not fully understand and, furthermore, happen to agree with your point?

    I still wish nothing more than to be left alone to live in peace.

    But I will defend myself against genocidal maniacs...I would be disappointed if you did not do the same.

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm pretty sure I haven't.

    I've threatened trespassing invaders, however.



    What gave you the idea that I did not fully understand and, furthermore, happen to agree with your point?

    I still wish nothing more than to be left alone to live in peace.

    But I will defend myself against genocidal maniacs...I would be disappointed if you did not do the same.
    I know we are on the same page on this. Here's my wish. That the genocidal maniacs on both sides could be locked in a cage to kill each other off and leave everybody else alone.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I know we are on the same page on this. Here's my wish. That the genocidal maniacs on both sides could be locked in a cage to kill each other off and leave everybody else alone.
    I'll drink to that.

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Your woman can attest to the fact that I'm a natural born male. But don't get it twisted. The reason I don't like you is that you threatened the gas chamber for anyone that doesn't by your BS white genocide/replacement theory. Just like @Anti Federalist doesn't take kindly to violent Jacobins/Bolsheviks, I don't take kindly to violent white supremacist. I can't believe @JoshLowry banned angelatc for questioning the intelligence of anti-vaxxers but seems okay with actual threats of violence. I assume you were joking, but the joke isn't funny.

    During the primary they literally and falsely accused Ted Cruz of being an adulterer while giving Donald Tromp as pass claiming he was like David who repented when Trump said he didn't repent to anyone. And yes. That was just stupid.
    Just like you know I am not a woman, I know you are not transgender and I am not a White Supremacist. I have never called for violence here in this forum or anywhere for that matter. LOL.

    As you did. @JoshLowry, since you took the joke too far.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-09-2020 at 10:17 PM.



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I really do think it's long past the point where this is a "theory".

    It's openly admitted and facilitated and discussed and encouraged: the rapid dissolution of the European white majority and their political views, in order to have a glorious Marxist revolution.

    It's only becomes a theory when you are opposed to it.

    What the (mostly white) Bolshies have in store to replace "white supremacy" (which, according to them is everything we all hold precious here: life, liberty, property, limited government, maximum individual freedom, equal justice under the law, religious freedom and so on) will be a murderous disaster that will harm whites and coloreds both.

    For years I have pissed and moaned that white people need to snap out of it and start pushing back in the face of police oppression and government malfeasance.

    Well, it appears that they have.

    And only my fellow white people could have been so galactically stupid to, having once finally "woken up", go charging off down this dead end path of Soviet Bolshevism and "Reign of Terror" neo-Jacobinism.

    Christ wept...
    In bold is bull$#@! unless you are referring to someone else and not who he was referring to.

    Engaging the loony left here is insufferable due to their blatant lies when referring to their opposition that posts here and taking every post out of context. What is just as bad is when people believe their bull$#@! about others feeling they always must take middle ground or reach across the isle.

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Just like you know I am not a woman, I know you are not transgender and I am not a White Supremacist. I have never called for violence here in this forum or anywhere for that matter. LOL.

    As you did. @JoshLowry, since you took the joke too far.
    You did call for violence even if you did it as a joke. You called for gassing people who didn't buy your white replacement theory. Some jokes aren't funny.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  18. #75
    There is no "white replacement". That implies that white people are killed or otherwise removed from the population and others moved into their place. There is actually an immigrant supplementation and anti-breeding brainwashing campaign going on, however. Neither of which directlys impact the threatened group except by their own choices made in response to those stimuli. If the threatened group does not see the long term effects of a choice to not reproduce and not ensure that they are not replaced, well, it could be argued that maybe most of them are not the best and brightest any way. Natural law decided how that usually ends a long time ago. I'm generally all for white folks doing well (I want everyone to do well, actually) but I'm hard pressed to encourage not-so-sharp-people to keep breeding, regardless of their nationality or racial identity, just for the sake of preserving that racial identity.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-09-2020 at 10:58 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There is no "white replacement". That implies that white people are killed or otherwise removed from the population and others moved into their place. There is actually an immigrant supplementation and anti-breeding brainwashing campaign going on, however. Neither of which directly impact the threatened group directly except by their own choices. If the threatened group does not see the long term effects of a choice to not reproduce and not ensure that they are not replaced, well, it could be argued that maybe most of them are not the best and brightest any way. Natural law decided how that usually end up a long time ago.
    It's replacement either way.

    And actions are taken to drive whites to suicide and/or not having the money to have children while the replacements are subsidized.

    There is nothing natural about what is happening but there is much evil about it.

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You did call for violence even if you did it as a joke. You called for gassing people who didn't buy your white replacement theory. Some jokes aren't funny.
    You even bumped the very thread that clearly shows I did not do that. You see this is exactly what I meant in that post about you can't say anything without someone freaking out over it and crying racism, or some absurd claim as you did. I was hungry and wanted to eat a $#@!ing sandwich without this bull$#@! of not being able to say anything about certain cultural habits can contaminate the food we eat.

    I know what this is about. You are the guy that was handling my deli meats that I was speaking off in that post that likes to rub his hands all over his body before handling the cold cuts because it is a cultural thing and you have not assimilated yet.

    You need to stop that right now. Wash your hands and wear gloves. Should you touch any part of your body you need to wash your gloves or put on knew ones before handling product.

    Got it. Thank you.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-09-2020 at 11:12 PM.

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's replacement either way.
    Only by the choices made.

    And actions are taken to drive whites to suicide and/or not having the money to have children while the replacements are subsidized.
    Last I checked, social welfare services goes vastly more to white people than to other races, immigrants or otherwise. Unless that has somehow changed recently, any claim of increased subsidizing of "replacements" doesn't hold water.

    There is nothing natural about what is happening but there is much evil about it.
    Meh. Humans have migrated since the dawn of humanity. Not sure why anyone thinks that activity has suddenly ceased in modern times. No doubt there is a propaganda campaign underway but as I said, propaganda does not force anyone to do anything. Tell Johnny to put down the Xbox remote and go find a girlfriend.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-09-2020 at 11:14 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  22. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Only by the choices made.



    Last I checked, social welfare services goes vastly more to white people than to other races, immigrants or otherwise. Unless that has somehow changed recently, any claim of increased subsidizing of "replacements" doesn't hold water.



    Meh. Humans have migrated since the dawn of humanity. Not sure why anything thinks that activity has suddenly ceased in modern times. No doubt there is a propaganda campaign underway but as I said, propaganda does not force anyone to do anything. Tell Johnny to put down the Xbox remote and go find a girlfriend.
    They import them, they go out and bring them here and they give them more than they give us while they take from us.

    It's not natural and force is used, we also have a right to keep them out for our own benefit politically and economically.

    You sound like Rofschild.
    There is no defense for evil.

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You even bumped the very thread that clearly shows I did not do that.
    Just because you can lie with a straight face doesn't make your lie any less a lie. As I said, you called for violence even if it was a joke. Some jokes aren't funny. @JoshLowry banned angelatc for less. But hey, maybe @Anti Federalist would be okay if some Jacobin said "We should line up all conservative white men against the wall and shoot them. I mean...not really...but they do get on my nerves." Somehow I doubt that though.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They import them, they go out and bring them here and they give them more than they give us while they take from us.

    It's not natural and force is used, we also have a right to keep them out for our own benefit politically and economically.

    You sound like Rofschild.
    There is no defense for evil.
    Rofschild most definitely was not wrong about everything. To wit, not sure why people think that we have miraculously suspended the laws of the natural world just because we have indoor plumbing and video games now.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Rofschild most definitely was not wrong about everything. To wit, not sure why people think that we have miraculously suspended the laws of the natural world just because we have indoor plumbing and video games now.
    Your "natural law" is nothing but an excuse to abuse others and pretend that they deserve it and you deserve to profit by it because you can get away with it.

    And you are the one who attempts to deny us the actual natural right to defend our territory against invaders who mean us harm.

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Just because you can lie with a straight face doesn't make your lie any less a lie. As I said, you called for violence even if it was a joke. Some jokes aren't funny. @JoshLowry banned angelatc for less.
    You should be banned for spreading lies about forum members. The very sentence you speak of says
    (well not seriously)
    Obviously meaning, figuratively.

    I realized after I wrote that in 2019 we can no longer even speak figuratively in this forum because anti-free speech people like you exist here that will twist my words into something it is not. So I even reiterated after that post.

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I obviously was speaking figuratively. Is that really what it has become now?
    Last edited by kahless; 02-09-2020 at 11:31 PM.

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Your "natural law" is nothing but an excuse to abuse others and pretend that they deserve it and you deserve to profit by it because you can get away with it.

    And you are the one who attempts to deny us the actual natural right to defend our territory against invaders who mean us harm.
    This is one of those points where I see clearly where some are only interested in selective freedom. You see, I support absolute freedom, even when that freedom leads to making bad long-term choices.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    This is one of those points where I see clearly where some are only interested in selective freedom. You see, I support absolute freedom, even when that freedom leads to making bad long-term choices.
    No, you do not, you seek the freedom to damage others and you seek to deny them the freedom to defend themselves.

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    No, you do not, you seek the freedom to damage others and you seek to deny them the freedom to defend themselves.
    I'm all for people defending themselves. But there's only one kind of gun and one kind of ammo that'll prevent eventual "replacement".
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm all for people defending themselves. But there's only one kind of gun and one kind of ammo that'll prevent eventual "replacement".
    Nope, there are at least two.

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Nope, there are at least two.
    Oh? What are they? If I didn't know better I'd think you're referring to a violent racial cleansing campaign. You're not pushing for such a thing, are you? Naaa, that wouldn't be very Mormony Christ like.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh? What are they? If I didn't know better I'd think you're referring to a violent racial cleansing campaign. You're not pushing for such a thing, are you? Naaa, that wouldn't be very Mormony Christ like.
    You only need border defense and the punishment of certain criminals.

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only need border defense and the punishment of certain criminals.
    Yeah, I didn't think you'd have the guts to write what you really meant.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-09-2020, 08:26 PM
  2. Walker surges to top in New Hampshire Poll
    By YesI'mALiberal in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 11:27 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 10:50 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 01:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •