Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IA-At migrant invader caucus table, over 88% of non English speakers pick Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    There are people that are, unfortunately few and far between, who truly want something different when they come to America. There was a woman from Syria (or Iran?) who was a Ron Paul supporter who, if I recall correctly, became a delegate and gave a heartfelt speech about what our foreign adventurism costs these countries. We definitely need more of that. I will welcome it with all the smiling and open arms I can muster. Problem is that such people are an absolute RARITY. How do you let them in without letting in dozens more who don't share that sentiment? Try as I might, I can't stretch the math to see how that works favorably for us in the long term.

Maybe it does sound hateful, but it's not meant to be. It's just statistics.
    It's definitely a tough situation and I don't have the answers. Keep thinking about it and I will too. Thanks.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ///
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Waterloo/cedar falls tons of African migrants. Bosnians were big there too in 90s and still are. Storm lake is somalian and Mexican communities. Perry is majority Mexican now. Marshalltown is Mexican majority. Ottumwa has Mexicans and a lot of Chicago people who have moved there. Tama is becoming strong Mexican. Fairfield has different asian varieties. EVERY small town is getting a decent Hispanic Population. Big AG and the chamber of commerce are welcoming this demise. The people .mentioned up are unfortunately voting for more and more government.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123