Thread: Did Romney's impeachment vote fulfill a Mormon prophecy?

Did Romney's impeachment vote fulfill a Mormon prophecy?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...240035018.html

When Sen. Mitt Romney voted to convict President Donald Trump on Wednesday, the sole Republican to do so, some began to ask if he was fulfilling a Mormon prophecy of a church elder saving the United States Constitution.

The White Horse Prophecy says “Latter-day Saint elders will preserve the US Constitution as it hangs by a thread,” according to Brigham Young University. As soon as Romney announced his plans to vote to remove the president, people began asking if the Utah Republican was fulfilling those words.

Mormon Historical Association executive director Barbara Jones Brown tweeted, “In spite of fact that I don’t put stock in the historical accuracy of the so-called ‘White Horse prophecy,’ I could almost be convinced to be a believer after @SenatorRomney announced he’ll be the lone R Senator to do the right thing to vote to convict Trump, upholding the Constitution.” more at link
    (yes, the Observer is a real news website, the major newspaper for Charlotte)
    Last edited by devil21; 02-06-2020 at 03:07 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hahahaha. now that's funny.

Temporary Ban New York, NY

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    hahahaha. now that's funny.
    Religion is confusing. Mormon Swordy kept telling me that the impeachment proceeding was destroying the Constitution yet now Mormon historical authorities are telling me that voting for it may have saved the Constitution? But then Romney's vote made no difference to the outcome of the impeachment proceeding so how could his vote have saved it?

Last edited by devil21; 02-06-2020 at 03:06 PM.

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

I tend to see politicians as "religious" strictly for political reasons. It's probably more due to his son having a similar gig as Biden's son.

If the Wiccan religion became the dominant religion of our country, I can almost guarantee Romney would go out shopping for a broom and a pointy hat.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

First of all, why does the Mormon Historical Association executive director Barbara Jones Brown not put stock in the "so-called White Horse Prophecy" when Brigham Young said it? Is she not a true believer?

Second of all, Romney didn't do jack $#@!. He voted for something that was never going to pass. Clearly he did not fulfill any prophecies about protecting the Constitution when he didn't do anything.

This lady should be fired. She doesn't sound like a true believer, and she doesn't sound very smart at all.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Does the name Pierre Delecto fulfill any Mormon prophesy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I tend to see politicians as "religious" strictly for political reasons. It's probably more due to his son having a similar gig as Biden's son.

If the Wiccan religion became the dominant religion of our country, I can almost guarantee Romney would go out shopping for a broom and a pointy hat.
    Exactly! The guy is a fake, phoney and a liar. The Jeff Flake 2.0.
    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As if Romney cares about preserving the constitution. He's just a neocon puppet.

Pierre Defecto.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Religion is confusing. Mormon Swordy kept telling me that the impeachment proceeding was destroying the Constitution yet now Mormon historical authorities are telling me that voting for it may have saved the Constitution? But then Romney's vote made no difference to the outcome of the impeachment proceeding so how could his vote have saved it?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

First of all, why does the Mormon Historical Association executive director Barbara Jones Brown not put stock in the "so-called White Horse Prophecy" when Brigham Young said it? Is she not a true believer?

Second of all, Romney didn't do jack $#@!. He voted for something that was never going to pass. Clearly he did not fulfill any prophecies about protecting the Constitution when he didn't do anything.

This lady should be fired. She doesn't sound like a true believer, and she doesn't sound very smart at all.

Trump is the one who may fulfill a Mormon prophecy and clean the corrupt out of our leadership at the same time:
    Doctrine and Covenants 112
    23 Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.
    24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.
    25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;
    26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

That sounds like the storm to me and if PierrE DelectO is one of the first targets of the storm along with other corrupt Mormon politicians and leaders I will consider it a Prophecy fulfilled
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 02-06-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Trump is the one who may fulfill a Mormon prophecy and clean the corrupt out of our leadership at the same time:
    Donald Trump may fulfill Nostradamus' prophecies as the third Anti-Christ to cause World War III and destroy earth! Or at the very least will make an end to life as we know it...
    See some of the prophecies on Donald Trump (Trumpet) by the famous prophet Michel de Nostradame (Nostradamus)...

I couldn’t describe the “shameless, audacious bawler” Donald any better than Nostradamus did:
    CENTURY III, QUATRAIN 81
    The great shameless, audacious bawler,
    He will be elected governor of the army:

The boldness of his contention,
    The bridge broken, the city faint from fear.
    Who is the “masculine woman” - Queen Elizabeth, Princess Beatrix, Theresa May, Marine le Pen or Angela Merkel that will strengthen Eastern Europe (Putin?)?
    CENTURY VIII, QUATRAIN 15
    The masculine woman will exert herself to the north
    She will annoy nearly all of Europe and the rest of the world.
    Two failures will put her in such an imbalance
    That both life and death will strengthen Eastern Europe
    There have been lots of “false messages” about “the rigged election”.
    CENTURY VIII, QUATRAIN 20
    The false message about the rigged election
    to run through the city stopping the broken pact;
    voices bought, chapel stained with blood,
    the empire contracted to another one.
    Trumpet has already broken many agreements.
    CENTURY I, QUATRAIN 57
    The trumpet shakes with great discord.
    An agreement broken: lifting the face to heaven:
    the bloody mouth will swim with blood;
    the face anointed with milk and honey lies on the ground.
    Nostradadums even predicted Trumpet’s great Mexican “wall”.
    CENTURY III, QUATRAIN 50
    The republic of the great city
    Will not want to consent to the great severity:
    King summoned by trumpet to go out,
    The ladder at the wall, the city will repent.
    Trumpet will sell all of the “possessions” of “his adherents”, “expelled” obviously refers to the Muslim ban.
    CENTURY X, QUATRAIN 76
    The great Senate will ordain the triumph
    For one who afterwards will be vanquished, driven out:
    At the sound of the trumpet of his adherents there will be
    Put up for sale their possessions, enemies expelled.
    Trumpet, “concealing madness” will make “Byzantium” (Istanbul, Turkey) “to change its laws”.
    CENTURY I, QUATRAIN 40
    The false trumpet concealing madness
    will cause Byzantium to change its laws.

From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants
    the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.
    http://www.alamongordo.com/nostradam...-donald-trump/
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-07-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

Romney is such a mormon.

History always repeats because it's ignored. Prophesies usually repeat because a good prophet is well aware of human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Does the name Pierre Delecto fulfill any Mormon prophesy?
    Don't know about fulfilling prophesies...

but I would imagine the name Pierre Delecto would be about right for that guy who hangs out in the alley behind the wine bar in Soho for random gay hookups.

I'll go a bit off into prophecy dot-connecting since the OP article is rather odd for a newspaper of record to publish as "news".

It's worth noting that Trump is in Charlotte today and his itinerary is rather obscured other than something vague about opportunity zones. RNC being held here later this year also, right around the corner from the BoA murals. Not withstanding firestarter's post about Nostradamus (Notre Dame? South Bend Mayor Pete? Burning of Notre Dame?), my own research indicates that Trump very much resembles the description of Abaddon of Revelation. Read up on what happens to Abaddon for a possible insight into what the future may hold.

/tinfoil

That sounds like the storm to me and if PierrE DelectO is one of the first targets of the storm along with other corrupt Mormon politicians and leaders I will consider it a Prophecy fulfilled
    Well, that is one way to look at it.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-07-2020 at 10:51 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romney is pretty much the new McCain. Anytime a crucial vote is taking place hes going to be the deciding factor as to what the end result will be. Similar to how McCain was the deciding factor as to what ended up happening with Obamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Romney is such a mormon.
    No, he is NOT.