Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official State Of The Union (SOTU) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    'Every citizen should have access to high speed internet , especially in rural America' - That's expensive..
    Bernie says the internet is a human right.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 hour 10 mins so far and no mention of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syra, etc. or foreign policy

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    +rep everyone should be treating this momentous occasion with the dignity and decorum that it deserves
    Unfortunately MAGA is being disrespected repeatedly by speaker Pelosi today, time after time VP Pence stands up and claps but Pelosi keeps sitting looking hither and thither.
    POTUS office should be respeced espcially at SOTU, there are 364 other days to raise partisan objections, praying for health of POTUS under the guise of questioning his mental health, finding fault with globalist Deep neocons donors etc.

2020 SOTU Diss:

Wants Congress to fund a mission to Mars LOL

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    oh here we go, Islamic terrorism!

Israel/Palestinian peace plan is 'ground breaking'.

Wants Congress to fund a mission to Mars LOL
    I'd rather have a moon base but Mars base is OK too I guess
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Bernie says the internet is a human right.
    Netflix specifically is a human right IMO
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Paid parental leave...

Wants Congress to fund child care. WHAT?! That's expensive.
    It may be big government, but it's OUR big government!!!!
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Now he' eulogizing a young woman who lost her life in Syria... why was she there in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Netflix specifically is a human right IMO
    Netflix and CHILL should be a human right. Then we no longer need consent.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Another story about a soldier who died in Baghdad in 2008.

Again, why was he there ?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now he claims the Iranians made the roadside bomb - FALSE.

1 hour 10 mins so far and no mention of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syra, etc. or foreign policy
    You spoke too soon.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Afghanistan: 'tremendous progress in peace talks'

'We're working to end America's longest war and bring our troops home' - Despite dropping a record number of bombs last year.

Now he claims the Iranians made the roadside bomb - FALSE.
    Justified the Soleimani assassination. Now you know the rest of the story...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Going to end America's Longest War & bring the troops home, Korea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I take issue with some things, but after 8 years of Obama I will always be happy to watch a SOTU that isn't all "America bad, white people evil".

“Now everyone look under your chair... free iPhones for everyone!”

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More glorification of the military as he reunites a soldier with his family. Why doesn't he just bring all the troops home and end this nonsense?

reunited soldier with family.
    USA chant
    name drops Davy Crockett and the Alamo

@TheTexan did you have to change your pants?
    Last edited by tfurrh; 02-04-2020 at 09:31 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I take issue with some things, but after 8 years of Obama I will always be happy to watch a SOTU that isn't all "America bad, white people evil".
    ditto

Lol. Nancy Pelosi is ripping up his speech right behind Trump!

1 hour and 26 mins.

Jeez... that was a tough watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What a $#@! she is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

More glorification of the military as he reunites a soldier with his family. Why doesn't he just bring all the troops home and end this nonsense?
    I’ve never been a fan of this new, apparent SOTU requirement that people be stood up, a sob tale told, and everyone cheer them. Who started that? Clinton?

She just looks bitter after Trump refused her handshake.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Rand is optimistic...

I keep hearing Trump refused to shake her hand when he first came in - I hadn't noticed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast