Thread: WATCH: Rand Paul on the Senate floor!

WATCH: Rand Paul on the Senate floor!

EDIT: YouTube are censoring CSPAN!

Visit:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...senate-speech/

Thanks Valli!
    Last edited by Warlord; 02-05-2020 at 12:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's an 11+ minute clip of Rand's speech at this link:
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-senate-speech

Rand makes Drudge:

Rand names 'whistleblower' in Senate...
    I see they just use his first name he's that famous.

Late Tuesday morning, Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky delivered one of the great speeches in American history. In the course of just five minutes, Paul exposes the whistleblower who served as the catalyst for this impeachment scam, a coup d’etat on American soil. He exposes the Chief Justice of the United States and Adam Schiff and several Schiff staffers as co-conspirators. And he exposes not one, but two Vindman brothers as also serving as willing co-conspirators in this coup attempt.
    This speech is brilliant for its content, its courage, its timing and its delivery. Below is a clip, and a transcript of the key first five minutes of the speech, something I was unable to find anywhere else.
    This is a based Rand Paul speech that everyone needs to see
    pic.twitter.com/4XGcfFQFTL
    — Greg Price (@greg_price11) February 4, 2020

Here’s the Transcript of the first 5 minutes – the final 90 seconds end up being repetitive:
    During the proceedings, I asked a question that was disallowed, and I’m going to ask that question again this morning. Because the Constitution does protect debate, and it does protect the asking of questions.
    I think they made a big mistake now allowing my question. My question did not talk anybody who is a whistleblower; my question did not accuse anybody of being a whistleblower; it did not make a statement believing someone was a whistleblower. I simply named two peoples’ names, because I think it’s very important to know what happened.
    We are now finding out that the FISA investigation was predicated upon 17 lies by the FBI, by people at high levels who were biased against the President, and it turns out it was an illegitimate investigation. Everything they did to investigate the President was untrue, and it involved people using the government to do things that should have never been done in the first place.
    So I asked this question, and this is my question: Are you aware that the House Committee staffer, Sean Misko, had a close relationship with Eric Ciaramella while they were at the National Security Council together? How would you respond to reports that Ciramella and Misko may have worked together to plot impeaching the President before there were formal House impeachment proceedings?
    Why did I ask this question? Because there are news reports saying these two people, one of whom works for Adam Schiff, and one of them who worked with this person at the NSC, that they knew each other and had been overheard talking about impeaching the President in the first month of his office. In January of 2017, they were already plotting the impeachment.
    And you say, well, we should protect the whistleblower, and the whistleblower deserve anonymity. The law does not preserve anonymity.
    His boss is not supposed to say anything about him, he’s not supposed to be fired – I’m for that. But when you get into the details of talking about whistleblowers, there’s a variety of opinions around here.
    The greatest whistleblower in American history in all likelihood was Edward Snowden. What do people here want to do with him? Half the people here want to put him to death; the other half want to put him in jail forever. So, it depends on what you blow the whistle on, whether or not they’re for the whistleblower statute. [TRUE]
    I’m not for retributions on the whistleblower. I don’t want him to go to jail, I don’t want him to lose his job. But if six people who all worked together at the NSC knew each other and gamed the system, knowing that they would get these protections, they gamed the system in order to try to bring down the President, we should know about that.
    If they had extreme bias going into the impeachment, we should know about that.
    So, I think the question is an important one, and I think we should still get to the bottom of it.
    Were people plotting to bring down the President? They were plotting in advance of the election – were they plotting within the halls of government to bring down the President?
    Look, these people also knew the Vindman brothers, who are still in government. So, you’ve got two Vindman brothers over there who know Eric Ciaramella, who also know Sean Misko, who also knew two other people now working on Adam Schiff’s staff.
    And Adam Schiff throws his hands up and says, ‘I don’t know who the whistleblower is, I’ve never met him. I have no idea who he is.’
    So, if he [Schiff] doesn’t know who he is, the President’s counsel doesn’t know who he is, how does the Chief Justice of the United States know who the whistleblower is? I have no independent confirmation from anyone in the government as to who the whistleblower is.
    So, how am I prevented from asking a question, when nobody seems to know who this person is?
    My point is, that by having such protections, such overzealous protection, we don’t get to the root of the matter how this started. Because this could happen again.
    When the institution of the bureaucracy, the intelligence community with all the power to listen into every phone conversation you have, has political bias and can game the system to go after you, that’s a real worry.
    It’s a real worry that they spied on the President, but what if you’re just an average American? What if you’re just a supporter of President Trump, or you’re a Republican or you’re a conservative? Are we not concerned that secret courts could allow for warrants to listen to your phone calls, to tap into your emails, to read your text messages? I’m very concerned about that.
    So, we’re going to have this discussion go on. It really isn’t about the whistleblower so much, it’s about reforming government. It’s about limiting the power of what they can do as secret courts.
    [End]
    Epic. Fantastic. It’s impossible to overstate what a tremendous service Senator Paul did for our country today.
    But even after this, after Senator Paul has repeatedly said Ciaramella’s name on the floor of the U.S. Senate, you can count on our corrupt, fake news media to continue its despicable pretense of not knowing the whistleblower’s name.
    A pox on all their houses.
    That is all.

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/...-floor-speech/
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 02-04-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Liberals were really freaking out:

The most ruthless response came from national security attorney Bradley P. Moss, a partner at a law firm that often represents whistleblowers from both sides of the political aisle.

“[Rand Paul] you are not worthy of the office you hold, and are a disgrace to the Senate,” Moss wrote. “It is disgusting that you continue to try to either expose the whistleblower or, possibly worse, subject an innocent party to unrelenting political smears and personal attacks. Resign.”

Must watch. Great job @RandPaul for calling this nonsense out. pic.twitter.com/iBl0wMv0iv
    — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 4, 2020
    Don Jr./Rand 2024

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Funny because its literally everybody else tying CIArmella's name to whistleblowing and not Rand.

The Irony. Love Rand's 7D chess
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Do we have any idea yet who the whistleblower is?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment