Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update me since 2016. Did they ever prove the Russians hacked the DNC?

Update me since 2016. Did they ever prove the Russians hacked the DNC?

I used to pay attention closely to all of this stuff, but somewhere along the way I lost track of all of the back and forth over this Russian hacking the election thing, because there's been so many falsehoods and innuendo, but I imagine some stuff might be true.

Did they ever prove that the Russians hacked the DNC? Or are we still supposed to just believe the "intelligence agencies?" Are there any nice articles on this subject recently? I'm not interested in whether Trump colluded with the Russians or not. To me, you can't even get to that without first proving the Russians interfered. Have we proved the Russians interfered beyond just creating a few fake Facebook profiles?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by amartin315 View Post
    I used to pay attention closely to all of this stuff, but somewhere along the way I lost track of all of the back and forth over this Russian hacking the election thing, because there's been so many falsehoods and innuendo, but I imagine some stuff might be true.

Did they ever prove that the Russians hacked the DNC? Or are we still supposed to just believe the "intelligence agencies?" Are there any nice articles on this subject recently? I'm not interested in whether Trump colluded with the Russians or not. To me, you can't even get to that without first proving the Russians interfered. Have we proved the Russians interfered beyond just creating a few fake Facebook profiles?
    Never ever was any Russian interference.. However The Saudi/Israeli influence continues without interruption.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Basically the democrats paid for propaganda. They paid some people in Russia and Ukraine to post alt right memes and tried to coopt the alt right make it a racist movement and paid Russians for propaganda against Trump. They used their puppets in the fake news to give Trump an advantage and win the nomination by giving him 24/7 coverage in order to propagate the idea that Trump was an alt right racist and therefore all Republicans are racist. When Americans saw through their deception they sent him to Washington in spite of them. The liberal establishment hate Trump because they created him. Its a modern day Frankenstein.

AFAIK, there has never been any evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    DNC hack was an inside job
    Seth Rich,, sent the criminal info to Wikileaks..

Wikileaks Published the Truth and Julian Assange is being Punished for it.

It (Russian Hack, Red Herring) was a more elaborate hoax than necessary to get Trump Elected as a Republican..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 03-17-2020 at 07:31 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Seth Rich,, sent the criminal info to Wikileaks..

Wikileaks Published the Truth and Julian Assange is being Punished for it.

It (Russian Hack, Red Herring) was a more elaborate hoax than necessary to get Trump Elected as a Republican..
    No it was the insurance plan if Trump got elected. It was also designed to make Americans want to go to war with Russia because liberals have been calling for war against Russia for years but there is no support for it. I believe a liberal even outright said that the time to stand up to Russia is now. I think it was sometime around 2015. Like they believed they had the military advantage and could take them out easily.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No it was the insurance plan if Trump got elected.
    LOL,, They got Trump Elected.. a democrat elected as a republican..

He was voted for by more Democrats than Republicans.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Thats a false democrat talking point. Evem the Bernie Sanders supporters voted democrat or stayed home. If you look at the numbers Republicans and Independents voted for Trump not democrats.

I don't believe any of this nonsense.
    The CIA lied us into iraq. There have no credibility & they should be defunded!

Trump is better than 95% of Republicans in DC.

No there was no Russian interference.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Thats a false democrat talking point.
    No,, it is not..

I was in Oregon at the time,,and talking with Farmers who were Lifetime Democrats and Voting for him...(could not stand Hillary)

Republicans could not stand him and voted for him over Hillary..

He was longtime friends and likely a business partner of the Clintons.

best Con Job ever.

and the agendas continue unabated.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No,, it is not..

I was in Oregon at the time,,and talking with Farmers who were Lifetime Democrats and Voting for him...(could not stand Hillary)

Republicans could not stand him and voted for him over Hillary..

He was longtime friends and likely a business partner of the Clintons.

best Con Job ever.

and the agendas continue unabated.
    Yes it is a democrat talking point. They blame Bernie Sanders voters for Clinton losing the election. Bernie Sanders is an independent and has supporters outside of the democrat party. Just because people primary for Bernie Sanders doesn't mean they own those votes. That's why they have been trying to brainwash Bernie Sanders voters with that vote blue no matter who slogan. Just like with Ron Paul just because I supported Ron Paul that didn't mean I had to support Mitt Romney. $#@! that nonsense. If you look at the actual polling the only way you can say that democrats voted for Trump is if you say staying home and not voting is voting for Trump. Which is stupid because the nominee should earn their votes. Clinton didn't earn it especially because she felt like she deserved it. Thats a disqualifier.

Did they ever prove that the Russians hacked the DNC?
    No, there is still not a shred of evidence let alone any proof of it. It's all based on a claim by the DNC that has never been independently verified by anyone

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes it is a democrat talking point. They blame Bernie Sanders voters for Clinton losing the election. Bernie Sanders is an independent and has supporters outside of the democrat party. Just because people primary for Bernie Sanders doesn't mean they own those votes. That's why they have been trying to brainwash Bernie Sanders voters with that vote blue no matter who slogan. Just like with Ron Paul just because I supported Ron Paul that didn't mean I had to support Mitt Romney. $#@! that nonsense. If you look at the actual polling the only way you can say that democrats voted for Trump is if you say staying home and not voting is voting for Trump. Which is stupid because the nominee should earn their votes. Clinton didn't earn it especially because she felt like she deserved it. Thats a disqualifier.
    The only Sanders Supporter was a laughing stock in a Democrat community.
    I discussed with him a bit,,total whack job.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The only Sanders Supporter was a laughing stock in a Democrat community.
    I discussed with him a bit,,total whack job.
    There are a lot of Sanders supporters. The democrats who supported Sanders voted democrat. The independents who supported Sanders didnt. He is a populist candidate. If you look at the numbers though Trump had really high Republican turnout. As a conservative i guess you could argue that the Republicans are on the left I gueas. Everyone is on the left to someone like Rand Paul.

Exactly- I figured this out from the beginning- ain't rocket science.
    There is no spoon.

Correlation is not causation Von Braun.
    Causation explicitly applies to cases where action A causes outcome B.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Causation explicitly applies to cases where action A causes outcome B.
    That's just as bad as saying the Russians got him elected. Its a cop out. Republicans voted for him and he won. Take the L.

That's just as bad as saying the Russians got him elected. Its a cop out. Republicans voted for him and he won. Take the L.

It is NOT. And I don't believe the Russians had anything to do with his election. I know & understand PR very well & it was pretty obvious that the press was actually supporting Trump- especially compared to Ron Paul who was HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED.
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is NOT. And I don't believe the Russians had anything to do with his election. I know & understand PR very well & it was pretty obvious that the press was actually supporting Trump- especially compared to Ron Paul who was HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED.
    Ron Paul didn't run against Trump. Rand Paul got bad PR too but he didn't use it to his advantage like Trump did. Trump is a genius at PR.

Exactly- I figured this out from the beginning- ain't rocket science.
    If the left used their media power to get Trump elected as a Trojan Horse, a democrat disguised as a republican, then why are they turning themselves inside out to get rid of him?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If the left used their media power to get Trump elected as a Trojan Horse, a democrat disguised as a republican, then why are they turning themselves inside out to get rid of him?
    The democrats are really for deregulation and conservative judges. They wanted Republicans to have more supreme court seats than democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Again- it's all theatre. During the stupid dog & pony impeachment charade, Trump has assassinated an Iranian general- breaking international law- passed the USMCA, bombed more places/people than Obama ever did, and has done a ton of things that are totally impeachable- but no one notices because of the theatrics.

It's all a game.
    Last edited by Ender; 02-02-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    There is no spoon.

The democrats are really for deregulation and conservative judges. They wanted Republicans to have more supreme court seats than democrats.
    You mean like Kavanaugh, who was instrumental in the passing of the Patriot Act? And more theatrics about sex abuse to cover his real crime?
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast