Thread: Rand: Whistleblower is NOT protected by the law

Rand: Whistleblower is NOT protected by the law

He needs to keep explaining it,

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You should work on the facts"

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rand Paul again.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

If I were Rand, I would have brought up too that I never explicitly said that Eric Ciarmella was the whistleblower.

This bimbo with a microphone runs up to Rand and starts asking him why he broke the law by naming the whistleblower.

I mean words can't express how idiotic that is.

It's like someone in the witness protection program being sent an army of police officers and choppers and tanks to provide surveillance around a house, and when people walking by ask what's going on they're threatened with arrest for blowing someone's cover.

W.T.F.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If I were Rand, I would have brought up too that I never explicitly said that [redacted] was the whistleblower.

This bimbo with a microphone runs up to Rand and starts asking him why he broke the law by naming the whistleblower.

It's like someone in the witness protection program being sent an army of police officers and choppers and tanks to provide surveillance around a house, and when people walking by ask what's going on they're threatened with arrest for blowing someone's cover.

W.T.F.
    Send her back
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

If I were Rand, I would have brought up too that I never explicitly said that Eric Ciarmella was the whistleblower.

W.T.F.
    I thought he said he didn't name the whistleblower and that he doesn't even know who the whistleblower is.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I thought he said he didn't name the whistleblower and that he doesn't even know who the whistleblower is.
    He may have. In any case he simply revealed the question he asked to the media outside of the senate hearing. The media are the ones who responded by accusing Rand of naming him. So they knew, and they played themselves by bringing it up.

John Roberts would have done better to protect Eric if he'd simply read the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

John Roberts would have done better to protect Eric if he'd simply read the question.
    You just outed a whistleblower. Banned.
    - Kim Kardashian

He who shall not be named. What a crock.

I helped with some satire forums in 2008. On one we were trying to attract extreme neocon/law and order types who favored Giuliani. We gave temp bans out like candy.

One of my favorite was we had a list of words that were banned and censored, but no one knew what those words were, including the moderators. So if a person posted a long post about how much they liked Guiliani, we would censor the whole post. We had many long threads where we kept censoring posts where people asked what the censored words were. Even if those censored words weren't in the post we still censored and give the reason that people might find out which words weren't censored and figure out which were. The reason we gave was that the censored words were so horrible that we didn't want our forum members to even think them. If someone still complained, they got a time out for a few hours. The bans actually kept the membership active because when the short bans were up they were still angry (probably even more so) and it kept everything heated.

Forum trolling is so much more fun if you are a moderator.

They should make me Chief Justice.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-31-2020 at 10:18 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

He needs to keep explaining it,
    day 11