Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: Oyarde's home town Airport?

  1. #1
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Oyarde's home town Airport?

    OK, I will be returning from China Feb. 1. Nobody wants me around at home. What airport is close to where can I rent a car to visit @oyarde and his tribe? If that won't work, how about @Anti Federalists place?



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Jules, you have any room on your couch in your studio apartment ?

  4. #3
    The virus is easier on women and they are less likely to catch it.

    Maybe you can find a woman who is willing to take you in for a few weeks of quarantine?

  5. #4
    Injuns have asian blood so @oyarde is probably a bad choice, he'd be at more risk from it.

  6. #5
    Bring your boner pills. I heard he's not too attractive.

  7. #6
    I don't think oyarde wants you to visit him.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    OK, I will be returning from China Feb. 1. Nobody wants me around at home. What airport is close to where can I rent a car to visit @oyarde and his tribe?
    You could go down to the local clinic and pick up some used blankets to bring back for Oyarde and his tribe.

  9. #8
    Oyarde! Don't accept any gift blankets from Danke!


    ETA: in my rush to save Oyarde, I didn't see that Sparebulb beat me to it.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-31-2020 at 10:13 AM.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Oyarde will have his medicine bag full of good herbs and teas to ward off any plague.
    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens

  12. #10
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    You could go down to the local clinic and pick up some used blankets to bring back for Oyarde and his tribe.

    Good idea.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    OK, I will be returning from China Feb. 1. Nobody wants me around at home. What airport is close to where can I rent a car to visit @oyarde and his tribe? If that won't work, how about @Anti Federalists place?
    PEK → SFO → EWR → MHT

    I'll loan ya my camper...you can camp out in the back woods until your quarantine is over.

  14. #12
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    PEK → ORD → IAD → MHT. (fixed)

    I'll loan ya my camper...you can camp out in the back woods until your quarantine is over.
    Thanks, Food?

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thanks, Food?
    Before you leave, you can pick up some bat soup and some rat fried in gutter oil.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thanks, Food?
    How much of a profit are you willing to pay him?

  17. #15

  18. #16
    President Donald Trump is taking measures to safeguard the American people as the Chinese coronavirus continues to spread throughout the world.

    The White House has issued a travel ban on foreign nationals who have been to China in the past 14 days, keeping these individuals off of airplanes in an attempt to stop a pandemic from occurring in the U.S.
    Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar made the announcement on Friday that the administration will be “temporarily suspending the entry into the United States of foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the 2019 novel coronavirus.” It is set to go into effect on Sunday at 5 p.m. EST.

    Azar also confirmed that all U.S. citizens who have traveled to the Hubei Province within the last two weeks will be subject to a mandatory quarantine for up to 14 days when they return to the country. U.S. citizens coming back to the states from mainland China will be screened as they return and subject to up to 14 days of self-monitoring following arrival.

    More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/presid...ast-two-weeks/



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Jules, you have any room on your couch in your studio apartment ?
    Danke, your room is ready.


  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thanks, Food?
    If you can fly direct to ORD, you can drop the extra stop at Dulles.

    ORD to MHT.

    Plenty of deer in the woods, I'll loan you one of my shotguns.

    Got two BioLite rocket stoves to cook on and charge your sail fawns.

  22. #19
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I'll be landing soon @oyarde

    Well?

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'll be landing soon @oyarde

    Well?
    I don't think he wants to even talk to you until after you leave quarantine.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Jules, you have any room on your couch in your studio apartment ?
    Jules has plenty of room . I was out cutting wood and then at a basketball game to watch my nephew or I could have made it to the airport by 10:30 tonight . Jules is a nurse so he is probably qualified to treat caronvirus and whatever else you caught .

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Jules has plenty of room . I was out cutting wood and then at a basketball game to watch my nephew or I could have made it to the airport by 10:30 tonight . Jules is a nurse so he is probably qualified to treat caronvirus and whatever else you caught .
    Danke has to go back one more time, maybe you can find him an Injun medicine man before he gets back.

  26. #23
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Jules has plenty of room . I was out cutting wood and then at a basketball game to watch my nephew or I could have made it to the airport by 10:30 tonight . Jules is a nurse so he is probably qualified to treat caronvirus and whatever else you caught .
    Jules should accompany me tomorrow on my flights. And make sure I am following safe protocol.

  27. #24
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Danke has to go back one more time, maybe you can find him an Injun medicine man before he gets back.
    I will provide the blankets.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25

  30. #26
    Rumors are Somalia is under national emergency for locusts . I will call Dankes employer and have them send him there . maybe he can kill them with coronavirus or something else he is carrying .

  31. #27
    Those Somalis are always complaining about there not being enough food.

    Let them eat locust.

    They are the only insects that are kosher.

    For real.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Those Somalis are always complaining about there not being enough food.

    Let them eat locust.

    They are the only insects that are kosher.

    For real.
    Yup.

    John the Baptist ate them.

  33. #29
    Top Rated Influencer Danke's Avatar


    Posts
    41,852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If you can fly direct to ORD, you can drop the extra stop at Dulles.

    ORD to MHT.

    Plenty of deer in the woods, I'll loan you one of my shotguns.

    Got two BioLite rocket stoves to cook on and charge your sail fawns.
    CDC in Chicago said I’m good to go, so I can stay in your house in your spare bedroom.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    CDC in Chicago said I’m good to go, so I can stay in your house in your spare bedroom.
    And eat out of his fridge?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2019, 07:49 AM
  2. Colorado town considers requiring AK-47s and AR-15s in every home
    By sailingaway in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 07:42 AM
  3. Gotta love My home town!
    By Uriel999 in forum Peace Through Religion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 08:51 PM
  4. On the way home from town...
    By MsDoodahs in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 04:58 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •