Thread: PRIMO NUTMEG #208: Ron Paul

PRIMO NUTMEG #208: Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good interview. And Ron discusses Justin Amash’s support for the impeachment. Interesting.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Good interview. And Ron discusses Justin Amash’s support for the impeachment. Interesting.
    He dodged dealing with the fact that Amash is supporting an impeachment that would immunize all politicians from investigation and destroy the rule of law and the Constitution.

Amash straight up lied when he claimed that Trump did it only for himself and not for America.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He dodged dealing with the fact that Amash is supporting an impeachment that would immunize all politicians from investigation and destroy the rule of law and the Constitution.

Amash straight up lied when he claimed that Trump did it only for himself and not for America.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

lol Yea Because that's who Trump is. Amash isn't the one lying here.

Show proof of this - "immunize all politicians from investigation and destroy the rule of law and the Constitution."
    I'd really like to know how this would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol Yea Because that's who Trump is. Amash isn't the one lying here.

Show proof of this - "immunize all politicians from investigation and destroy the rule of law and the Constitution."
    I'd really like to know how this would happen.
    Amash is lying, he can't read Trump's mind.

And he is claiming that because Biden is a political opponent Trump can't investigate him, that would immunize all politicians because their own side won't investigate them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Amash is lying, he can't read Trump's mind.
    lol It's not about your perception on what you think Amash is doing. Which is exactly what you're criticizing Amash for.

And he is claiming that because Biden is a political opponent Trump can't investigate him, that would immunize all politicians because their own side won't investigate them.
    You'd have something if every politician was running against every politician but they aren't.

lol It's not about your perception on what you think Amash is doing. Which is exactly what you're criticizing Amash for.
    It's not about anyone's perception, Amash stated something he can't prove and which the facts don't indicate, that is a lie, Amash lied.

You'd have something if every politician was running against every politician but they aren't.
    Biden isn't running against Trump until he wins the primary.
    That's why the Demoncrats have made it about being a political opponent.
    Running for office doesn't confer immunity from investigation by a person you are running against either, there was more than sufficient reason for investigation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not about anyone's perception, Amash stated something he can't prove and which the facts don't indicate, that is a lie, Amash lied.
    Prove Trump was doing it for America and Justice. You can't so are you lying? Trump is going after Biden because Biden is going after him. That's what you do when someone comes after you.

Biden isn't running against Trump until he wins the primary.
    That's why the Demoncrats have made it about being a political opponent.
    Running for office doesn't confer immunity from investigation by a person you are running against either, there was more than sufficient reason for investigation.
    Of course there was reason to investigate Biden, but that has nothing to do with your all encompassing statement.

Prove Trump was doing it for America and Justice. You can't so are you lying?
    That has been proven.
    But you are reversing the burden of proof and equating Amash's statement in a legal proceeding with a conversational opinion in any case.
    And I didn't say in this conversation that Trump was doing it for America and Justice.

Trump is going after Biden because Biden is going after him. That's what you do when someone comes after you.
    He was doing it before Biden jumped in, that's why Biden jumped in.

Of course there was reason to investigate Biden, but that has nothing to do with your all encompassing statement.
    As long as there is a valid reason to investigate Biden then it can't be an impeachable offense, that's why Amash pretended to be able to read Trump's mind.
    The biggest lie Amash told was that Trump was NOT doing it for America, he can't prove that and the facts don't indicate it even if they indicated Trump had political motives. (they don't)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That has been proven.
    But you are reversing the burden of proof and equating Amash's statement in a legal proceeding with a conversational opinion in any case.
    And I didn't say in this conversation that Trump was doing it for America and Justice.
    Show proof he was doing it for America and Justice. And you are saying it. It's either to protect Trump himself, or for Justice.

He was doing it before Biden jumped in, that's why Biden jumped in.
    Biden was against Trump from day one unless I missed Bidens endorsement.

As long as there is a valid reason to investigate Biden then it can't be an impeachable offense, that's why Amash pretended to be able to read Trump's mind.
    No that's just the twisted way you're looking at it. Disagree with Amash? Sure, but to say he's lying is dishonest.

The biggest lie Amash told was that Trump was NOT doing it for America, he can't prove that and the facts don't indicate it even if they indicated Trump had political motives. (they don't)
    Make up your mind, was Trump doing it for America or not?

Trump was doing it to expose Biden to help Trumps chances of winning re election. Prove otherwise or you are lying. So what I did there?
    Last edited by tebowlives; 01-31-2020 at 04:19 AM.

Let’s watch the OP video and stay on that topic.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Show proof he was doing it for America and Justice. And you are saying it. It's either to protect Trump himself, or for Justice.
    It can be both and probably was both, that's not impeachable.

Biden was against Trump from day one unless I missed Bidens endorsement.
    So now you DO want immunity from investigation for all opposition politicians?
    Biden doesn't even have a government office currently.

No that's just the twisted way you're looking at it. Disagree with Amash? Sure, but to say he's lying is dishonest.
    He made a legal claim that he can't know without reading Trump's mind and which the facts do not indicate, it was a lie.

Make up your mind, was Trump doing it for America or not?
    That is the presumption unless Amash can provide proof that he isn't.

Trump was doing it to expose Biden to help Trumps chances of winning re election. Prove otherwise or you are lying. So what I did there?

I don't have to prove that which is the legal presumption and I'm not in a legal proceeding.

IF I said "Hateshiscountry is a murderer" with no proof and no facts that even indicate it that would be a lie, if I said "Hateshiscountry is NOT a murderer" that would be the presumed truth until it was proven otherwise or at least until there was evidence indicating Hateshiscountry was a murderer.

Amash LIED and is participating in a treasonous attempt to destroy the Constitution and the rule of law.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Let’s watch the OP video and stay on that topic.
    I will stop responding to tebow now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Agreed. Trump should not be impeached over it.

So now you DO want immunity from investigation for all opposition politicians?
    Biden doesn't even have a government office currently..
    No and to say I do is a lie. You can't know without reading my mind and which the facts do not indicate

He made a legal claim that he can't know without reading Trump's mind and which the facts do not indicate, it was a lie.
    What Amash did was make an educated guess. What you are doing with that educated guess is making up fake drama where none exists

That is the presumption unless Amash can provide proof that he isn't.
    An excellent presumption that makes one think it should be investigated.

Agreed. But it's not a lie

I don't have to prove that which is the legal presumption and I'm not in a legal proceeding.
    Which is what the investigation is about

IF I said "Hateshiscountry is a murderer" with no proof and no facts that even indicate it that would be a lie, if I said "Hateshiscountry is NOT a murderer" that would be the presumed truth until it was proven otherwise or at least until there was evidence indicating Hateshiscountry was a murderer.
    If there was a dead body in my house, a gun nearby, and I'm in the house that presumption has some validity to it.

Amash LIED and is participating in a treasonous attempt to destroy the Constitution and the rule of law.
    Amash didn't LIE and you have no proof.