Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Joe Biden is floundering

  1. #1



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,411
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    After Joe loses in NH and Iowa, people will have to question if he really is a front runner. At the pace he keeps telling people NOT to vote for him, I have to assume he doesn't really want the job.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    After Joe loses in NH and Iowa, people will have to question if he really is a front runner. At the pace he keeps telling people NOT to vote for him, I have to assume he doesn't really want the job.
    He will lose Nevada if he doesn't drop out.

  5. #4
    He only ran so he could claim Trump was investigating him because he ran.

  6. #5
    Only reason he even became the apparent frontrunner in the first place is because he was the former VP of the last administration. Back in 88 and 08 he was only polling 1 percent nationally.

  7. #6
    Even he questions himself.

    Biden Says He's Getting Old—So His VP Should Be 'Capable of Immediately Being a President'

    https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-he...130300591.html

    Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden said Tuesday that his choice for vice president will have to be “immediately” capable of taking over as commander-in-chief because “I’m an old guy,” he told an audience in Iowa,

    The remark highlights what is widely considered the former vice president’s biggest political liability. If elected in November, he will be 78-years-old by Inauguration Day, making him the oldest president ever sworn into office by eight years.

    Biden was initially asked if he would select California Sen. Kamala Harris as his second-in-command. Biden praised the former presidential candidate, saying that “she has the capacity to do just about anything.”
    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Even he questions himself.

    Biden Says He's Getting Old—So His VP Should Be 'Capable of Immediately Being a President'

    https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-he...130300591.html
    Nobody votes for the VP. What he is saying is voters don't get to vote for the POTUS

  9. #8
    Biden is on the way out .



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    It’s mind blowing how he padded his families with his power in GOV

    Man’s toast.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Even he questions himself.

    Biden Says He's Getting Old—So His VP Should Be 'Capable of Immediately Being a President'

    https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-he...130300591.html
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Nobody votes for the VP. What he is saying is voters don't get to vote for the POTUS
    The same thing applies to Sanders.

  13. #11

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If you don't feel like you can live throughout the term like Biden does you shouldn't be running.
    Bernie is ancient and he just had a heart attack.
    Anyone voting for him is really voting for his VP but whoever that is doesn't have to run for the nomination and won't get the same scrutiny in the general.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Bernie is ancient and he just had a heart attack.
    Anyone voting for him is really voting for his VP but whoever that is doesn't have to run for the nomination and won't get the same scrutiny in the general.
    Liz Warren and Bloomberg aren't spring chickens. I am not a fan of ageism but none of them are spending time campaigning on how good their VP will be or that they might not live throughout their term. He is floating people for VP that the democrats don't even get to vote on because the DNC picks the VP. Whats the point of primaries if you have people who don't think they will live throughout their term acting as a proxy to become president. It would be one thing if they picked them when they announced their candidacy or if the runner up became the VP nominee but this is basically Biden saying he doesn't think he will be president if he wins because he won't live throughout the presidency but the DNC should pick a good one so don't worry about it.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Liz Warren and Bloomberg aren't spring chickens. I am not a fan of ageism but none of them are spending time campaigning on how good their VP will be or that they might not live throughout their term. He is floating people for VP that the democrats don't even get to vote on because the DNC picks the VP. Whats the point of primaries if you have people who don't think they will live throughout their term acting as a proxy to become president. It would be one thing if they picked them when they announced their candidacy or if the runner up became the VP nominee but this is basically Biden saying he doesn't think he will be president if he wins because he won't live throughout the presidency but the DNC should pick a good one so don't worry about it.
    Exactly.

    Age matters for some things, and when you are old enough that you might die it matters for a lot of things.

  17. #15

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If Biden becomes president how will they do a bad lip reading video of him?
    LOL funny.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Temporary Ban New York, NY



    Posts
    746
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Joe Biden is basically mentally ill.

  21. #18
    This thread is even funnier now since the nomination is now between him and Sanders.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-08-2020 at 07:52 AM.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This thread is even funnier now since the nomination is not between him and Sanders.
    That's a sad state of affairs.

  23. #20
    You guys are not good at predicting things.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This thread is even funnier now since the nomination is now between him and Sanders.

    right

    the only Democrats to win the Presidency recently have been very young and inexperienced, just FYI.

    Who is X? Let's elect him President. Obama, Clinton, Carter, JFK. Nobody knew who Obama, Clinton and Carter were just 4 years before they were elected. Democrats who run over and over never win.

    Once the people learn anything about the specific Democrat, they don't like them enough to elect them President.

    On the GOP side, everyone has known them for decades. And if they don't know them for decades, they know their dad.

    Whoever has a key speaking slot at the Democratic convention - that person has a good chance of being elected President in 2024, especially if most people don't know them, and they've never run for President before. All the Dems win on their first shot or never.

    Incumbents almost never lose / parties get, typically, 2 terms, sometimes more, only Jimmy Carter got only 1 term.

  25. #22



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 07:23 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 05:09 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 02:44 PM
  4. GOP/Limbaugh floundering?
    By ravedown in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 07:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •