Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIDEO: Rand Paul holds press conference on "the question"

i thought by the way they all were hopping about & acting so classically "hotfooted" by the good senator's actions,
    the dude/gal was NSA and KNEW about the PUTIN/hack on that lil ole KIEV area company. Yalta y'all got raided and
    occupied by Mister V.P's troops recently. Young Hunter at least had some idea of the "past tense" of the E.U and all that
    has happened since the passing of favorite son Nikita K ...the man who did major reforms in the ussr in 1957. okay.
    this 33 year old dude might have been debriefing Pence and Biden during the winter of 2o16, at the transfer point?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    duckies.... sometimes when you "debrief" a political idiot and/or hack pol, you don't have to salute his or her jockey shorts.
    the trumpster~dumpters are playing political hardball with the fact that this CIA "talking head" is sooooooooooo very young.
    sounds like as if he's HALF Joe Biden's age. Or likewise, Mike Pence's.... we only know he spat out Trump's koolaid. just that.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    duckies.... sometimes when you "debrief" a political idiot and/or hack pol, you don't have to salute his or her jockey shorts.
    the trumpster~dumpters are playing political hardball with the fact that this CIA "talking head" is sooooooooooo very young.
    sounds like as if he's HALF Joe Biden's age. Or likewise, Mike Pence's.... we only know he spat out Trump's koolaid. just that.
    No, Rand was correct, whistleblower protections do not include anonymity. They only include protection from prosecutions and firings.

Rand has done nothing wrong and there are people out there who are calling for Rand Paul's execution.

You need to stop drinking what those people are drinking, the left's bull$#@! smoothies.

You are on the same side as a bunch of violent psychopaths.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

dannno.... the CIA has its own rules. my point. if you avoid nearly all trumpsterdumpster wateringholes,
    i will avoid most leftist sidewalk koolaid stands as we enter a long, hot simmering summer of discontent.

dannno.... the kid is a grasshopper. a CIA grasshopper. not an NSA math*minded codebreaker.
    the worst of it is, Joe Biden knew more than the 33 year old kid did, and high odds have nice
    Mister Pence actually having a better grasp of world politics. AS I SAID, THIS ALL PRESUMES
    MUCH. in the 1970s, DEEP THROAT had wanted to do J. Edgar Hoover's job in a likewise manner.

luv... our current potus has hired his own choice crop of violent psychopaths. ted bundy had been able to vote GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    dannno.... the CIA has its own rules. my point.
    They don't get their own set of rules.

And I 'm glad to see that you are openly siding with the deepstate CIA against Rand, the law and the Constitution.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Rand Paul Alleges Whistleblower, Friend Plotted Over A Year To Bring Down Trump

Video of interview at link: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...own_trump.html
    Rand Paul: Alleged Whistleblower, Friend Plotted For Over A Year To Bring Down Trump
    Posted By Ian Schwartz
    On Date January 31, 2020

[excerpt]
    "There are allegations that they actually plotted together as much as a year or two ago to say that 'we've got to bring this president down,'" Paul revealed. "So it's kind of extraordinary all the people who actually came to the National Security Council. I count maybe 6 people who know each other really well. So you've got Sean Misko, two other people on Adam Schiff's team from the National Security Council, all activist Democrats who used to be in the National Security Council. You've got the Vindman, Lt. Col. [Alexander] Vindman and his brother. So there's two Vindmans. They're over at the National Security Council and this fellow Eric Ciaramella. So you've got 6 people who know each other and the question is: Wouldn't we want to know if they've been discussing for maybe months a plan to bring the president down once they got a chance?"

"I wonder if it was coordinated," Paul mused. "I have no proof that it was coordinated but I certainly think somebody ought to ask. And you shouldn't just get a free pass to 'I'm going to attack the president and we're going to plot to bring down the president and get him impeached but I don't have to testify and nobody gets to scrutinize my background. I don't think that's fair to the president."

Paul said no one has acknowledged who the whistleblower is, including Adam Schiff, so how would Chief Justice Roberts know to block the question with a person's name.

"I don't know who the whistleblower is," Paul said. "I've never seen any government documents of who it is. I don't think the president's defense knows who it is. And Adam Schiff has gone off all the time saying he doesn't know who it is, which I personally don't believe... Everybody is saying they don't know who it is. How does the Chief Justice know who it is? So how does everybody say they don't know who the whistleblower is and yet they do know who it is and yet when I ask to have a partisan Obama person who worked with Sean Misko who actually was overheard talking about bringing down the president is? How come we can't discuss it? I think it was a big mistake. Judges should be more open to dialogue and not limiting dialogue so I think the Chief Justice made a big mistake."

"In no way did I propose that anybody was the whistleblower. In no way did I insinuate anybody was. I just said that two Obama partisans that worked in the National Security Council, who knew each other for years, have been reported that they were plotting years ago. Shouldn't that come up? Shouldn't we have a discussion of that?" Paul asked.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...own_trump.html

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Just created a new thread for this. thanks Vali!

Just connecting some dots in Jan 2023

Watch the video in first post. Bumping this because #27 of today's 2nd set of twitter files mentions Sean Misko. I'd forgotten who Misko was. He hated Trump and conspired with others to get him impeached. Rand has known all along what was going on!

See #27 https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1...C-nbzEotksAAAA

ALSO there'e A TON of pertinent info in this article by Paul Sperry! No wonder Shiff wanted him banned.
    Whistleblower Was Overheard in '17 Discussing With Ally How to Remove Trump
    By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
    January 22, 2020

Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous “whistleblower" who touched off Trump's impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues.

Sources told RealClearInvestigations the staffer with whom Ciaramella was speaking was Sean Misko. Both were Obama administration holdovers working in the Trump White House on foreign policy and national security issues. And both expressed anger over Trump’s new “America First” foreign policy, a sea change from President Obama’s approach to international affairs.

“Just days after he was sworn in they were already talking about trying to get rid of him,” said a White House colleague who overheard their conversation.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....mp_121701.html
    Last edited by Valli6; 01-03-2023 at 11:52 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watch the video in first post. Bumping this because #27 of today's 2nd set of twitter files mentions Sean Misko. I'd forgotten who Misko was. He hated Trump and conspired with others to get him impeached. Rand has known all along what was going on!

ALSO there'e A TON of pertinent info in this article by Paul Sperry! No wonder Shiff wanted him banned.
    Good catch. The linked content in this thread was definitely censored and banned
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1610771676106571776
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12