Thread: Get ready to eat bugs

Get ready to eat bugs

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/2...f-protein.html

Crickets for the same yield of protein "use less than one liter of water... based on the fact that crickets get all their water needs from their food," Lesnick said during a recent SciLine webcast. "You still use water to clean your facilities and all the different processing, so one liter is an incredibly idealistic number. So I generally present this more like 100 liters just to be less sensational."

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bugs for dinner? I'll have a side of ants with that

They want to humiliate us and destroy our self respect.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Not really fond of eating bugs. I don't like the idea of getting their legs stuck in between my teeth.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Why do the liberals think they are captain planet? Why are they flooding countries with the most government welfare with millions of immigrants? Is this how you install a one world government? Ruin the economy and then make us eat bugs because they cost less? There are sustainable ways of raising cattle. This has just made me eat more meat over the years because I believed they were going to do this.

Yeah I might consider it after they lift the restrictions on me raising my own meat.
    Bugs are for feeding to fish and chickens, which I would probably already have if the state didn't stop me with threats of murder.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yeah I might consider it after they lift the restrictions on me raising my own meat.
    Bugs are for feeding to fish and chickens, which I would probably already have if the state didn't stop me with threats of murder.
    If bugs are for cattle and they want us to eat bugs does that mean they think we are cattle?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If bugs are for cattle and they want us to eat bugs does that mean they think we are cattle?
    BINGO!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment