Thread: Once Sanders wins Iowa & NH

Once Sanders wins Iowa & NH

How far will the Dow drop , I think slightly under 20 percent . What are your guesses ?
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he were to win the presidency , I think 33 percent decline within a yr of taking office .
    Do something Danke

Have you been tracking the value of beads?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Yes all of mine are doing well and I expect the value to increase.
    Do something Danke

Just think , the Dow was 29K a day ago but a 19 percent drop from today would put it at 23K . People voting for communists will not be cheap . 401K's will suffer.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It is not too late to save yourself . Withdraw some of that retirement cash and let Oyarde invest it for you .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It is not too late to save yourself . Withdraw some of that retirement cash and let Oyarde invest it for you .

I don't have a prediction on the drop size. Normally I would have bought yesterday's close but I don't see anyone talking about Sanders and the market. Everyone is focused on the virus. I rarely trade options but if the market opens higher tomorrow I will sell a call spread that expires at the end of next week (Iowa Caucus week). I don't know if the market will have a steep pullback but it is primed for it. And I don't see a scenario where the market rallies even if Biden wins Iowa. Sanders is still the favorite in NH and Nevada.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I don't have a prediction on the drop size. Normally I would have bought yesterday's close but I don't see anyone talking about Sanders and the market. Everyone is focused on the virus. I rarely trade options but if the market opens higher tomorrow I will sell a call spread that expires at the end of next week (Iowa Caucus week). I don't know if the market will have a steep pullback but it is primed for it. And I don't see a scenario where the market rallies even if Biden wins Iowa. Sanders is still the favorite in NH and Nevada.
    Listen to Schiff's podcast he covers all this in detail.

https://youtu.be/VbGBMVb6Fnk

bernies medicare for all plan expected to cut GDP by as much as 25 percent
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    and running away with polls in california
    Do something Danke

Will america commit suicide ?
    Do something Danke