Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democrats have a new impeachment hero: Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.

As far as I know, he had kicked ass and was turned down at least once for a higher command? and/or assigned a higher degree of battle responsibilities. Instead he was put in charge of supply coordination which he deemed petty and insignificant to his role. By todays terms he could have been the lead commander of all Logistics and Supply Chain of the Revolution. Which is actually a huge role, but nobody recognized the importance of such things back then. It was beneath him and menial and in some ways he was butthurt by not being recognized as a great officer. Reminds me of McCain and that no matter what human behavior doesn't change only the names and faces.
    And he was mad that Congress continued to support the incompetent Gen. Gates, he thought (correctly) that he should have replaced Gates.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Agree about Nap & am looking at all sides of this impeachment carp- haven't made a final decision.
    Nap, along with Wallace, could also be the part of Faux News that allows them to say hey we're not 100% pro trump, we're not OAN.

I assume there are still a few people who aren't part of the cult of the red hat who still watch the channel so they have to hit that target audience.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I guess you don't recall why he was suspended from Fox News?
    No, I do.

The Judge walked in on Rupert Murdoch and Rick Santorum fingering each other.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    I found the answer to the 1st question but I would like to know which statement you are referring to?
    What got him suspended was when he said that Trump campaign was wiretapped by the Obama admin, which it turns out now we know is true. Of course it wasn't a literal wiretap, because they don't literally tap wires anymore, but it is the same thing. They were spying on him.

Shortly after the suspension, he said something along the lines of, "you would be surprised what kind of dirt the FBI might have on you", which sounded like the FBI found some dirt on him and he was surprised that they were able to uncover it.

So it appears he was blackmailed by the anti-Trump deep state.

Either that or he is being anti-Trump on purpose so that when Trump nominates him to the Supreme Court, he can point to all these instances where he was not supportive of Trump.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12