Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan: "I think I'll probably vote for Bernie"

Joe Rogan: "I think I'll probably vote for Bernie"

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/st...45820505546755

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rogan making a big mistake voting for a communist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Same old Joe, he gets on my nerve.

I think I'll probably vote for Bernie... Joe "the suck up to whoever I'm interviewing" Rogan
    FJB

Rogan doesn't like Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Same old Joe, he gets on my nerve.

I think I'll probably vote for Bernie... Joe "the suck up to whoever I'm interviewing" Rogan
    There is no continuity between separate episodes. We create our own reality by smoking large amounts of weed...

And then people listen to us!

I was thinking about this earlier today. This 'consistency.' Where have I heard that before? Water has consistency, Joe, so does piss.

I’m down to team up with Sanders because Ron was also. I’m not going to vote for him but Ron was all about coalitions because when it came down to the most important issues, they both agreed. I think many of you have forgotten or choose to ignore the fact that Ron & Nader held a press conference with green party, constitution party, etc where they all agreed on their top 4 issues. I would bet there’s a greater chance Ron votes for Sanders than he does for Trump.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by polomertz View Post
    I’m down to team up with Sanders because Ron was also. I’m not going to vote for him but Ron was all about coalitions because when it came down to the most important issues, they both agreed. I think many of you have forgotten or choose to ignore the fact that Ron & Nader held a press conference with green party, constitution party, etc where they all agreed on their top 4 issues. I would bet there’s a greater chance Ron votes for Sanders than he does for Trump.
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

I remember a show with Judge Nap interviewing both Ron Paul and Ralph Nader having obvious differences but also finding common ground on important issues such as foreign policy and corporate cronyism.

Bernie Sanders: America's Reformed National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I remember a show with Judge Nap interviewing both Ron Paul and Ralph Nader having obvious differences but also finding common ground on important issues such as foreign policy and corporate cronyism.
    I remember when Judge was supporting liberty.

100%. Ignore the Trumpers. I’d rather form coalitions than enemies. Make Ron Paul Forums about Ron Paul again!
    “...& they did it to make us safe?!? The media just pounds it in that without this type of operation we as Americans won’t be safe. And yet the exact opposite is happening.” Ron Paul on the killing of Soleimani

100%. Ignore the Trumpers. I’d rather form coalitions than enemies. Make Ron Paul Forums about Ron Paul again!
    I'd bet Ron and Trump have far more common ground than Ron and Bernie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I would rather form a coalition with someone who wants to get rid of the biggest enemy of liberty, the deep state, than someone who is a communist.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would rather form a coalition with someone who wants to get rid of the biggest enemy of liberty, the deep state, than someone who is a communist.
    I’m sure there’s a forum better suited for that than this one.
    “...& they did it to make us safe?!? The media just pounds it in that without this type of operation we as Americans won’t be safe. And yet the exact opposite is happening.” Ron Paul on the killing of Soleimani

I'm sure there is a forum better suited for Bernie bros than this one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Which site is better suited for paving the best way to attain liberty, by taking out the one entity that is the biggest threat to said liberty?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'd bet Ron and Trump have far more common ground than Ron and Bernie.
    Yes, you should bet on that if you can find someone foolish enough to bet on the other side, you could win a lot of money that way.

I'm sure there is a forum better suited for Bernie bros than this one.
    I’m a Ron Paul Bro. Ron agreed on many more issues with Bernie than Trump. Ron worked with Bernie on many occasions & said he would never vote for Trump. That said, Trump & Bernie are both authoritarian which I will not deny. But top issues, bring troops home, end drug war, restore civil liberties, end corporate welfare/bailouts, audit the fed... Those we agree on, except trump. Again, not a Bernie supporter, but I’d MUCH rather have him than Trump because like Ron, my top issues are in agreement.

I’m a Ron Paul Bro. Ron agreed on many more issues with Bernie than Trump. Ron worked with Bernie on many occasions & said he would never vote for Trump. That said, Trump & Bernie are both authoritarian which I will not deny. But top issues, bring troops home, end drug war, restore civil liberties, end corporate welfare/bailouts, audit the fed... Those we agree on, except trump. Again, not a Bernie supporter, but I’d MUCH rather have him than Trump because like Ron, my top issues are in agreement.
    Trump and Ron are on the same page on far more issues, Bernie is an unrepentant communist tyrant.
    Ron may have worked with Bernie but he would NEVER vote for him, he'd be far more likely to vote for Trump, vote third party or not vote.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“I think you can come together without compromising just because we overlap. That to me would be a much better coalition,” Ron Paul on Bernie Sanders.

"I was very explicit about that. I wouldn't vote for Donald Trump," -Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I think you can come together without compromising just because we overlap. That to me would be a much better coalition,” Ron Paul on Bernie Sanders.

"I was very explicit about that. I wouldn't vote for Donald Trump," -Ron Paul
    Working on a few issues together where they overlap has nothing to do with whether Ron would vote for him.
    Even if we take Ron's quote about Trump out of context and assume it was absolute under all circumstances and that his position hasn't changed now that Trump has an actual record in office it doesn't matter, he would be even less likely to vote for Bernie, he'd vote 3rd party or not vote.

Bernie bro.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Working on a few issues together where they overlap has nothing to do with whether Ron would vote for him.
    Even if we take Ron's quote about Trump out of context and assume it was absolute under all circumstances and that his position hasn't changed now that Trump has an actual record in office it doesn't matter, he would be even less likely to vote for Bernie, he'd vote 3rd party or not vote.

Bernie bro.
    As I already said, I would never vote for Bernie or Trump. Both are authoritarians. However, Ron has a lot more in common with Bernie than Trump. They even called themselves friends. Go back and listen to Ron talk about these things. I will not engage in your name calling.

As I already said, I would never vote for Bernie or Trump. Both are authoritarians. However, Ron has a lot more in common with Bernie than Trump. They even called themselves friends. Go back and listen to Ron talk about these things. I will not engage in your name calling.
    Being friends on a personal level due to having worked together on common issues has nothing to do with how much they have in common, no matter how bad you think Trump is Bernie is 100X worse, Trump is far closer to Ron and Ron would be working with him on far more than he worked with Bernie on if he were still in the House just as Rand does in the Senate.

Bernie is a USSR style communist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Being friends on a personal level due to having worked together on common issues has nothing to do with how much they have in common, no matter how bad you think Trump is Bernie is 100X worse, Trump is far closer to Ron and Ron would be working with him on far more than he worked with Bernie on if he were still in the House just as Rand does in the Senate.

Bernie is a USSR style communist.
    How does working together on common issues have nothing to do with what they have in common?

How does working together on common issues have nothing to do with what they have in common?
    It's the being personal friends that has nothing to do with how much they have in common, I never said they didn't have anything in common, I said Ron had far more in common with Trump even though he is not friends with him because he never worked with him personally.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Go back and watch the press conference with Ron & the 3rd parties talking about their top issues & how they all agreed. To be honest? At this point? I could give a $#@! about what party they’re in. The main issues are foreign policy, drug war, civil liberties & the fed. End of story. Let’s be more constructive here, like we used to be.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast