Thread: Biological male who broke a woman’s skull named “bravest athlete in history”

Biological male who broke a woman’s skull named “bravest athlete in history”

MMA fighter Fallon Fox, who twice broke an opponent’s skull to win a match, has been called the bravest athlete in history. Fox, a male to female transgender athlete, destroyed Erika Newsome in a Coral Gables, FL, MMA fight during which she “secured a grip on Newsome’s head… With her hands gripping the back of Newsome’s skull, she delivered a massive knee, bringing her leg up while pulling her opponent’s head down. The blow landed on Newsome’s chin and dropped her, unconscious, face-first on the mat.” That was Newsome’s last pro fight.

https://twitter.com/ripx4nutmeg/stat...33785391403008

But to Outsports, a male-bodied person beating a female bodied person unconscious constitutes bravery. Not only has Fox beat up women in the ring, won every match but one, but has weathered online attacks from the likes of Joe Rogan. I think we can all agree that getting back online after Joe Rogan has knocked you down is far braver than facing another male-bodied of your own muscle mass and size in a fight.

Fox also beat Tamikka Brents, giving her a concussion and breaking 7 orbital bones. But that’s super brave, too, taking an unfair, male-bodied advantage and using it to give female-bodied opponents brain injuries.

Vice defended Fox, saying “Fallon was born with a peen. No one’s perfect. I throw away too much salad. She was raised as a dude, as I am told is traditional in Ohio for babies born with outwardly expressive genitalia. But that peen never did sit right with her and, since 2008, she has been a woman in mind, body, and soul.” Brents was not told that Fox was trans before the fight.

continued..https://www.thepostmillennial.com/bi...te-in-history/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

But sean Connery JOKES about woemen needn slapped now and then and CANCELLED

waddabuncha$#@!

Dude needs his azz kicked
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

There's nothing about this story that makes this woeman a brave hero.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Vice defended Fox, saying “Fallon was born with a peen. No one’s perfect. I throw away too much salad. She was raised as a dude, as I am told is traditional in Ohio for babies born with outwardly expressive genitalia. But that peen never did sit right with her and, since 2008, she has been a woman in mind, body, and soul.” Brents was not told that Fox was trans before the fight.
    Mental $#@!ing illness.

I find the whole idea of female boxing and MMA fighting distasteful and off putting.

Letting a man with fake tits and make up beat these misguided women to half to death is doubly distasteful.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Is it fair if Fox fights women who take steroids or other hormones which make them more manly? ("Broken skull" was a fracture in the eye orbital bone- but "broken skull" makes it sound much more severe). This is not a sport for dainty ladies- the goal is to beat the crap out of each other.

Which of these looks most like a "natural born woman"?

This is Tamikka Brents- the woman who had her eye bone fractured:

Chris Cyborg- who has failed several drug tests for steroids:

Fox Fallon:

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-23-2020 at 07:39 PM.

So I guess men are just going to take over all the sports.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    So I guess men are just going to take over all the sports.
    Any competitive physical sports, yes.

Women's sports will be destroyed by a golum women themselves have encouraged and supported.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Gross...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Is it fair if Fox fights women who take steroids or other hormones which make them more manly? ("Broken skull" was a fracture in the eye orbital bone).

This is Tamikka Brents- the woman who had her eye bone fractured:

Chris Cyborg- who has failed several drug tests for steroids:

Fox Fallon: