Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump to Become First U.S. President to Speak at March for Life

Exclamation Donald Trump to Become First U.S. President to Speak at March for Life

Good.

Donald Trump to Become First U.S. President to Speak at March for Life

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...arch-for-life/

DR. SUSAN BERRY 22 Jan 2020

Donald Trump will become the first president in U.S. history to speak at the March for Life on Friday on the National Mall.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    See you on Friday...Big Crowd! https://twitter.com/march_for_life/s...25377932263427

March for Life

@March_for_Life

Hundreds of thousands of pro-life Americans made their voices heard this month. We are a pro-life generation. Thank you for marching for life!

Join us again at the March for Life on January 24, 2020. #whywemarch

“We are deeply honored to welcome President Trump to the 47th annual March for Life,” said Jeanne Mancini, March for Life president. “He will be the first president in history to attend and we are so excited for him to experience in person how passionate our marchers are about life and protecting the unborn.”

Trump earlier proclaimed January 22 – the anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision in Roe v. Wade – to be “National Sanctity of Human Life Day,” a day when the nation “proudly and strongly reaffirms our commitment to protect the precious gift of life at every stage, from conception to natural death.”

The president said in his proclamation:

Every person — the born and unborn, the poor, the downcast, the disabled, the infirm, and the elderly — has inherent value. Although each journey is different, no life is without worth or is inconsequential; the rights of all people must be defended. On National Sanctity of Human Life Day, our Nation proudly and strongly reaffirms our commitment to protect the precious gift of life at every stage, from conception to natural death.

March for Life

@March_for_Life

Thank you @realDonaldTrump for continuously working to build a culture of life where the beauty and dignity of every human life are valued and protected. https://bit.ly/2vg2lAp

Proclamation on National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 2020 | The White House

Every person — the born and unborn, the poor, the downcast, the disabled, the infirm, and the elderly — has inherent value. Although each journey is different, no life is without worth or is...

whitehouse.gov

11:15 AM - Jan 22, 2020

Many in the pro-life movement consider Trump to be the most pro-life president in U.S. history.

“From the appointment of pro-life judges and federal workers, to cutting taxpayer funding for abortions here and abroad, to calling for an end to late-term abortions,” Mancini said, “President Trump and his Administration have been consistent champions for life and their support for the March for Life has been unwavering.”

“We are grateful for all these pro-life accomplishments and look forward to gaining more victories for life in the future,” she added.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup good on him.

If only we could get conservatives to see that nonchalant war-making contradicts a respect for the life of the unborn, and we could get liberals to see that it's ironic to support peace while advocating feticide.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

This is great! A President that stands by his convictions.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I will pay attention to a President trying to curb abortion when I hear them tout and push for this bill. I will believe they are serious when they demand congress pass it and they sign it.

Until then it's lip service.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Hang on... they could have banned abortion when they controlled the House, Senate, Presidency and Supreme Court in 2016-2018.

Why didn't they?

Same thing under Bush when he had the House and Senate... nothing done.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Hang on... they could have banned abortion when they controlled the House, Senate, Presidency and Supreme Court in 2016-2018.

Why didn't they?

Same thing under Bush when he had the House and Senate... nothing done.
    No one at those times were pushing late term abortions either.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    No one at those times were pushing late term abortions either.
    The GOP is not prolife. They could have passed Ron Paul's bill under Bush when they controlled everything and then under Trump they did nothing either.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thats actually pretty surprising. I would have thought Bush or Reagan would have spoke at least once during their presidencies.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Thats actually pretty surprising. I would have thought Bush or Reagan would have spoke at least once during their presidencies.
    The GOP isn't pro-life. They don't care. And Trump has flip flopped on abortion.. I'm sure @RonZeplin can show you his past statements on it.

The GOP isn't pro-life. They don't care. And Trump has flip flopped on abortion.. I'm sure @RonZeplin can show you his past statements on it.
    I'm well aware that the GOP is not as pro-life as they proclaim. If they were, they wouldn't be supporting these unconstitutional and illegal wars the past few decades.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The GOP is not prolife. They could have passed Ron Paul's bill under Bush when they controlled everything and then under Trump they did nothing either.
    Uh huh I get that. However, during those times, no one was pushing to do late term abortions, or lets say, pushing it so arrogantly in the public's purview as a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    POTUS Donald J Trump finally got planned Parenthood defunded. For you to ignore progress to take a swipe at Orange man bad is a symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Please seek mental help.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    POTUS Donald J Trump finally got planned Parenthood defunded. For you to ignore progress to take a swipe at Orange man bad is a symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Please seek mental help.

Ummmm, pretty sure they made the choice to defund themselves from the Federal funds.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Prescott Bush helped to fund Planned Parenthood. So the neocons are all for it.

Maybe we should ditch, "Orange man bad," for, "Orange man not perfect."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Maybe we should ditch, "Orange man bad," for, "Orange man not perfect."
    This would also apply to those who think, "Orange is the new black."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

“We are grateful for all these pro-life accomplishments and look forward to gaining more victories for life in the future,” she added.
    Better than Obama's but but not as impressive as pro-life accomplishments of last Republican POTUS G W Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This is great! A President that stands by his convictions.

To be fair, his latest convictions on pro-choice issue could be inspired by Ivanka who's part of orthodox jewish family (like his recent convictions on Syria bombing, gun control etc apparently) , he used to be pro choice and funded pro abortion choice aka pro 'baby-murder' Dems many times. There are rumors that he donated to Hillary Clinton's campaign 8 times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE

"As he (Trump) launched his campaign, the conservative National Review reported that he was a registered Democrat from 2001 to 2009 and praised a Canadian-style universal health care system. Party affiliation in the United States is usually changed by ticking a box while registering to vote and doesn't imply any financial contribution. However Trump has also shown a willingness to contribute considerable sums to Democratic causes - including Hillary Clinton's campaign for Senate in 2002."

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I will pay attention to a President trying to curb abortion when I hear them tout and push for this bill. I will believe they are serious when they demand congress pass it and they sign it.

Well, it is an election year and he is trying to court religious conservatives. It will give him another chance to hear himself speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Well, it is an election year and he is trying to court religious conservatives. It will give him another chance to hear himself speak.
    You have posted favorably about abortion in the past, Zippy. So I am curious, with your suspicion that Trump is pro-abortion, if you will vote for him this November?

You have posted favorably about abortion in the past, Zippy. So I am curious, with your suspicion that Trump is pro-abortion, if you will vote for him this November?

Link?

Link?
    Oh come on Zip. I am not wasting my time on a search. Lol. You may not be pro abortion, but you know that you posted favorably towards prochoice vs prolife. So are you voting for a prochoice Trump?

Link?
    Actually, I will save us both time. Are you prolife or prochoice?

This would also apply to those who think, "Orange is the new black."
    Orange and black used to be my high schools team colors. But it doesn't exist anymore.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're wasting your time...he won't answer.

I've tried to pin him down a number of times.

He's got nothing on El Jefe' Naranjo' for crawfishing...like trying to nail Jello to the wall.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

He's got nothing on El Jefe' Naranjo' for crawfishing...like trying to nail Jello to the wall.
    "he"? You mean, "'they"?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I know. I thought it was funny he wanted me to find a post of his.

I never was offended with Juleswin's Che avatar. That's an honest avatar for him. I have an idea about his point of view. It's also why I don't mind the Trump supporters. They are honest about where they stand.

I would actually have some respect for Zippy if he had a Hillary avatar. I say Hillary because he attacks anyone who attacks her, from Tulsi to Trump.

Link?
    Bump. So was I wrong to say that you are prochoice?

Bump. So was I wrong to say that you are prochoice?
    He defends Obama and Hillary whenever there are threads on them. He is a liberal...
    Last edited by Warlord; 01-23-2020 at 02:58 PM.

He defends Obama and Hillary whenever there are threads on them. He is a liberal...
    Liberals can not stand Zippy. He's more of a contrarian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast