Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 51 of 51

Thread: Cortez: Trump Threatening Iranian Cultural Sites Was an ‘Extension of White Supremacy’

  1. #31
    Noted philosopher and social media influencer also reminds us that killing terrorists with brown skin is racist.




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    So Hitler wasn't actually a white supremacist? Or he only liked white Caucasians?

    Do you think white people who are racist think that white people are better because of their skin color, or because of their genetics? If it is their genetics, then the fact that some Caucasians don't have white skin is sorta irrelevant to your argument.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I think she's right.

    Guess I'm an idiot.
    I guess you are, if you think that Trump wants to murder his own grandson, or whether you think that Trump supports people who want to murder his grandson.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Noted philosopher and social media influencer also reminds us that killing terrorists with brown skin is racist.

    There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism.
    The US and its allies killed quite a few million white people to establish their empire in Europe. My guess is that you are one of those naive people who really believe the US is killing terrorists in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Somalia etc . I'd hate to be the one to break it to you but the US is in the business of creating terrorists,

    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So Hitler wasn't actually a white supremacist? Or he only liked white Caucasians?

    Do you think white people who are racist think that white people are better because of their skin color, or because of their genetics? If it is their genetics, then the fact that some Caucasians don't have white skin is sorta irrelevant to your argument.
    I am not calling anyone a white supremacist, I didn't call Hitler or Trump anything, so lets not go there

    My argument is that Persians who are caucasians are NOT white people. So there is nothing contradictory about a white person attacking the Persian people because he is a white supremacist.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The US and its allies killed quite a few million white people to establish their empire in Europe. My guess is that you are one of those naive people who really believe the US is killing terrorists in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Somalia etc . I'd hate to be the one to break it to you but the US is in the business of creating terrorists,
    Good point. Killing Soleimani was racist.

    He was an honor roll student who dindu nuffin, killed by white supremacists. Heard he said "Hands up, don't shoot" before getting vaporized.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Good point. Killing Soleimani was racist.

    He was an honor roll student who dindu nuffin, killed by white supremacists. Heard he said "Hands up, don't shoot" before getting vaporized.
    I won't say that he did nothing. He was busy putting in serious work and killing truck loads of American sponsored terrorists, oops I meant to say rebels in Syria. I can tell u right now Israel and the US did not like this one bit and they acted. Funding and training terrorists is not cheap and we can't have Solemani screwing with our plans.

    Like I said, the US will kill millions of white people too if they got in the way of empire. Not racism but imperialism.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I won't say that he did nothing. He was busy putting in serious work and killing truck loads of American sponsored terrorists,
    Exactly. He was a freedom fighter fighting for the free state of Iran and America is the Great Satan.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Exactly. He was a freedom fighter fighting for the free state of Iran and America is the Great Satan.
    I thought u were going to come back with info debunking that Solemani led militias that attacked and killed rebel and ISIS in Syria and Iraq or that the US did not really finance and train the rebels in Syria or something to debunk my claim of the US as terror sponsor and Solemani as a terrorist killer.

    Anyway, will get back to you when u r ready for a serious discussion.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I
    Anyway, will get back to you when u r ready for a serious discussion.
    You aren't a serious person.

    You are dishonest and do hate America. You are that.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    You aren't a serious person.

    You are dishonest and do hate America. You are that.
    Yes I hate America because I don't want her to go around hunting phantom monsters around the world destroying the lives and properties of millions of innocent people. I remember when people said that about Ron Paul when he criticized American foreign policy, little did I know that someone on this site will use it against me.

    Yes, I am a very honest and serious person.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes I hate America because I don't want her to go around hunting phantom monsters around the world destroying the lives and properties of millions of innocent people. I remember when people said that about Ron Paul when he criticized American foreign policy, little did I know that someone on this site will use it against me.

    Yes, I am a very honest and serious person.
    You glorify a general in an illegitimate regime and rip the United States.

    You blame the failure the Marxism on the United States.

    You hate America.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    You glorify a general in an illegitimate regime and rip the United States.
    Yes, I glorify a man who fights terrorism. I really don't see what is wrong with this. We all have seen what ISIS, Al Qaeda and the rebels have done to Syria, how can you not glorify a man who has sacrificed his life to fight these monsters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    You blame the failure the Marxism on the United States.
    I blame massive economic sanctions on the economic failures on some countries. Who would have thought that economic sanctions will lead to economic failure. What a crazy world we live in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    You hate America.
    So there for, I am not serious, dishonest and I have America, brilliant?
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I will say it again, caucasian is not synonymous with white and not all wrong opinion is cognitive dissonance. I will ask again, where is the cognitive dissonance in what AOC said?
    Ocasio-Cortez said, “In speaking about war too, I’ve been thinking a lot about when Trump tweeted that he was going to target cultural sites in Iran. Really what that really means. And really how that functions not just in our society but also how it is an extension of white supremacy in that the goal of all of this is to erase history and erase our understanding.”

    All white supremacist target cultural sites? Are those that target cultural sites (like the Taliban did) are they white supremacist?
    Where is John Galt?


    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

  18. #45

  19. #46
    This is what I am trying to tell you, not all caucasians are white people. This is a wrong way of thinking, white people are generally of European stock with fair skin. Even the link you shared explained this difference.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Idiot.
    Either that or Cortez is ill-informed/brainwashed by falenews media that has been pushing bogus 'Trump is racist' narrative.

    In case Cortez or any of her supporters surf this forum, does this seem like a POTUS who has a racist bone in his body?

    Looking at his past track record (history of funding ultra liberal NYC Democrats for decades, holding numerous liberal progressive positions) and following recent actions supporting interracial mixing/liberal social policies, can any objective person conclude that he's a 'racist'?
    Granted he used birther card (alongwith second amedment, NAFTA-USMCA cards etc) pre 2016 elections but after winning election he had reversed his stances on such issues by 180 degrees. Fakenews media however continues to push fake narrative trying to paint one of the the most pro racial equality, pro civil rights, pro social justice, pro diversity POTUS in US history as 'racist'.

    Trump condemns ‘racism, bigotry and white supremacy’

    10-26-2018
    Trump says very soon there will be a Black President
    While talking to black leaders earlier today, he said very soon one of you will be a President.. or three, four of you will be where I am.

    Flashback: Trump Quits GOP, Calls Pat Buchanan "Hitler lover" While Standing Up For Diversity
    "He's a Hitler lover. I guess he's an anti-Semite. He doesn't like the blacks. He doesn't like the gays. It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy," Trump said.


    Trump designates Martin Luther King Jr. birthplace a national historic park




    Trump administration had threatened Sweden to secure release of Somali-American rapper A$AP Rocky

    Trump's ambassador lobbied Britain on behalf of jailed pro-diversity activist Stephen Yaxley-Lennon









    Fakenews also used to accuse his election campaign of 'anti-semitism' but that charge seems to have stopped making headlines especially after US embassy move , Golan Heights and Israeli settlements policy shifts, harsh Iran sanctions, surge of US troops to mideast and Iraq/Syria military strikes initiatives.

    'Follow the money' is probably the biggest factor in his Iran sanctions and military escalation policy and rhetoric than anything else. Now if Corterz were to argue that his top donor's zionism ideology is 'racially motivated' citing old UN resolutions equating zionism to racism, that's a whole different can of worm and can be debated separately.
    But enough with slandering one of the biggest champions of racial equality and civil rights who ever occupied White House with bogus charges of 'racism'.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I guess you are, if you think that Trump wants to murder his own grandson, or whether you think that Trump supports people who want to murder his grandson.
    This is off-topic AND I have no idea what you're referring to.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am not calling anyone a white supremacist, I didn't call Hitler or Trump anything, so lets not go there

    My argument is that Persians who are caucasians are NOT white people. So there is nothing contradictory about a white person attacking the Persian people because he is a white supremacist.
    Well, the US census begs to differ. As does the department of education.

    White, not of Hispanic origin- A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, North Africa, or the Middle East.
    https ://nces.ed.gov/pubs/96092.pdf pg 23

    Jules, you are making an argument based on phenotype--and thanks to Boaz we all know phenotype is bunk. We are all kin!

    As an aside: if it were not for the British empire, South Africa (I mean the WHOLE region, not just the country, would look like the United States.)
    Last edited by bv3; 01-24-2020 at 03:54 PM.

  24. #50
    Morons.

    Dont they know the difference between racist and $#@!.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The US and its allies killed quite a few million white people to establish their empire in Europe. My guess is that you are one of those naive people who really believe the US is killing terrorists in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Somalia etc . I'd hate to be the one to break it to you but the US is in the business of creating terrorists,

    Ya know there are some Iraqis in Iraq who know that ISIS is just a faction that has being made by America in order to justify its pro longed military occupation anytime that America is about to leave, a supposed ISIS attack just supposedly happens and America comes in to defend allegedly to defend.

    Kinda Ironic they would label that terrorist group as ISIS an Egyptian god.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2019, 09:15 PM
  2. Trump condemns ‘racism, bigotry and white supremacy’
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-08-2019, 08:20 PM
  3. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-25-2018, 09:29 PM
  4. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-18-2017, 03:16 PM
  5. For the record I resist racist and reject cultural supremacy
    By Oyate in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •