Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    US cases: 305,341. US deaths: 8,283.

Current death rate based upon those stats: 2.7%

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–..._and_territory

Death rate still going up.
    US cases: 351,890. US deaths: 10,377.

Current death rate based upon those stats: 2.9%

We'll hit 3% death rate if this trend continues...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Case death rate.. death rate based on the number of known cases. That just means there are a lot more unknown cases that are not severe or asymptomatic. Even the New England Journal of Medicine recently published an article saying that I was right, and it is most likely closer to the death rate of the seasonal flu, or maybe a particularly bad flu. 0.1% or so.

The good news is new deaths were down almost 20% yesterday, and new cases were down about 30% or so yesterday.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Last edited by dannno; 04-06-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I haven't confirmed these facts, just a copy and paste.

Starting at 1/6/2020

1/6 CDC issues travel advisory for Wuhan.

1/11 CDC tweets about corona related “pneumonia outbreak in China”

1/14 WHO tweets that there is no evidence of human to human transmission.

1/17 CDC started doing health screenings at 3 airports of travelers from China.

1/21 first case in US for someone who traveled directly from Wuhan.

1/23 WHO again says no human to human transmission outside of China.

1/27 WHO raises alert level but is still saying China has it contained.

1/28 CDC states “ While CDC considers covid a serious situation and is taking preparedness measures, the immediate risk in the US is considered low.”

1/29 White House announces Coronavirus Task Force created. Note - this is despite the WHO downplaying the threat!

1/31 Trump bans travel from China.

Media and multiple Democrats slam his decision calling it racist/xenophobic.

2/5 Trump acquitted (impeachment).

2/5 Chuck Schumer in a tweet continues to call Trumps’ travel ban from China “premature.”

2/7 White House’s Coronavirus Task Force gives press briefing.

2/9 White House Coronavirus Task Force meets with all governors regarding virus.

2/12 CDC waiting for approval from Chinese for CDC team to travel to China.

2/18 HHS announces partnership to develop vaccine.

2/21 Italy identifies its very first case in their country.

2/21 CDC tweets that it is working with States for preparedness.

2/24 Trump sent letter to Congress asking for $25B for virus effort.

2/24 Nancy Pelosi made a stop in Chinatown and encouraged people to “please come and visit and enjoy Chinatown.”

2/25 there is still no reported community spread in the US!!! (Per CDC tweet.)

2/27 first community transmission in US.

2/27 Trump appoints Pence to coordinate efforts.

2/29 FIRST reported Covid19 death in US.

All of this happened BEFORE the 1st death in US.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    I haven't confirmed these facts, just a copy and paste.

Starting at 1/6/2020

It seems the democrats made quite a few mistakes in this pandemic, the liberals and media should have listen to CDC.

US cases: 422,350. US deaths: 14,257.

Current death rate based upon those stats: 3.4%

Death rate passes 3%. Number of deaths in US will pass Spain today.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

not really,,
    Fails to account for the millions that had it and never complained. or never noticed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    not really,,
    Fails to account for the millions that had it and never complained. or never noticed.
    Do any stats anywhere account for everything? No.

That's part of the point. That is the death rate based upon "official" stats. It is not accurate. It never will be.

The only value these stats have is to measure change, provided that the stats are still gathered the exact same way, with the exact same criteria. Change the criteria for how the stats are collected, and even the measure of change becomes worthless. And government is notorious for changing the criteria in order to manipulate stats over time.

Do any stats anywhere account for everything? No.

That's part of the point. That is the death rate based upon "official" stats. It is not accurate. It never will be.

The only value these stats have is to measure change, provided that the stats are still gathered the exact same way, with the exact same criteria. Change the criteria for how the stats are collected, and even the measure of change becomes worthless. And government is notorious for changing the criteria in order to manipulate stats over time.
    Already seen evidence of Statistical Manipulation. I would expect more,,

I expect the death rate to be the same as a Cold..

This should be highlighting the "care" or indifference the elderly are receiving.

The Deaths are concentrated where the elderly are concentrated.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    How do you even properly measure new cases when the doctors can't test you? If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound?
    We have two pieces of information - testing has increased significantly and new cases have leveled off.

No I was in the ER last night. They can't test.
    Why were u in the ER last night? are you ok?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Why were u in the ER last night? are you ok?
    I had a really good doctor. Diagnoses was I think you have a viral infection attacking your respiratory system and he can't determine if it's Corona but thinks it could be.. He gave me a flu test and EKG my heart and x-rayed my lungs. He told me to stay home and self isolate. He got me a prescription for z pack and some anti nausea medicine. No test for Corona and he said flu tests are delayed because of the pandemic so he gave me a script for tamiflu but then called me 3 hours later and said not to take it because flu test came back negative.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had a really good doctor. Diagnoses was I think you have a viral infection attacking your respiratory system and he can't determine if it's Corona but thinks it could be.. He gave me a flu test and EKG my heart and x-rayed my lungs. He told me to stay home and self isolate. He got me a prescription for z pack and some anti nausea medicine. No test for Corona and he said flu tests are delayed because of the pandemic so he gave me a script for tamiflu but then called me 3 hours later and said not to take it because flu test came back negative.
    You feel better today? i hope isn't Corona please do get better!
    We had being staying home for quite a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You feel better today? i hope isn't Corona please do get better!
    We had being staying home for quite a long while.
    yeah I was getting progressively worse for the last two days and was dehydrated. He gave me some asthma steroids because I could only take shallow breaths without a lot of pain and the anti nausea medicines helped me keep some fluids and Benadryl down. I felt like I was choking on fluids for two days straight and my asthma inhaler wasn't helping me breath better

yeah I was getting progressively worse for the last two days and was dehydrated. He gave me some asthma steroids because I could only take shallow breaths without a lot of pain and the anti nausea medicines helped me keep some fluids and Benadryl down. I felt like I was choking on fluids for two days straight and my asthma inhaler wasn't helping me breath better
    Please do stay safe and try not to go outside only go when necessary. If it goes worse hopefully not then go to the doctor. Hope you get better!

I pray that you get better soon.

What a joke our system is that they won't test you. Please warn others that you may have exposed just in case.

For what it is worth, I noticed that some doctors were having patients with breathing difficulties to lay in the prone position for better oxygenation. If I recall correctly, there were some old osteopathic techniques that would have pneumonia patients lay prone with the head down to assist in lung drainage. It may sound crazy, but slathering Vic's in the chest and back may help.

Please let us know how you are progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I pray that you get better soon.

What a joke our system is that they won't test you. Please warn others that you may have exposed just in case.

For what it is worth, I noticed that some doctors were having patients with breathing difficulties to lay in the prone position for better oxygenation. If I recall correctly, there were some old osteopathic techniques that would have pneumonia patients lay prone with the head down to assist in lung drainage. It may sound crazy, but slathering Vic's in the chest and back may help.

Please let us know how you are progressing.
    He would of tested me if he could. He tested for strep and the flu.

No I was in the ER last night. They can't test.
    There are plenty of tests out there, they just haven't gotten to your location yet. They have been doing a lot of testing.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    There are plenty of tests out there, they just haven't gotten to your location yet. They have been doing a lot of testing.
    Not enough testing to get any real data. I live in Las Vegas where people fly here from other places constantly when it's not shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Part of the issue I think is that the old tests took quite a few days or longer to get the results because they had to ship them out and the labs were backed up. Now they have new tests that you get the results in 5 minutes or 15 minutes. There are 18,000 machines around the country that can process the test. So they may have had old test kits at the hospital on hand, but they are expected to get the 5 or 15 minute test kits soon so they are not using their stash of old kids because they expect that they will be able to test people sooner if they wait for the new kits.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not enough testing to get any real data. I live in Las Vegas where people fly here from other places constantly when it's not shut down.
    Well your Governor is a dip$#@!. He banned Hydroxychloroquine from being prescribed for Covid-19. The one thing that $#@!ing works. If I were you I would not be in that state right now, you obviously have a Governor who doesn't know what the $#@! they are doing. No wonder they don't have any tests. Hate to say it it, but you would be much better off in California.

Part of the issue I think is that the old tests took quite a few days or longer to get the results because they had to ship them out and the labs were backed up. Now they have new tests that you get the results in 5 minutes or 15 minutes. There are 18,000 machines around the country that can process the test. So they may have had old test kits at the hospital on hand, but they are expected to get the 5 or 15 minute test kits soon so they are not using their stash of old kids because they expect that they will be able to test people sooner if they wait for the new kits.
    They have the machines in Las Vegas. It's the same machine that they use for the flu. They don't have the testing kits that are needed that go with the machine and won't get them very soon.

They have the machines in Las Vegas. It's the same machine that they use for the flu. They don't have the testing kits that are needed that go with the machine and won't get them very soon.
    Blame your governor, the federal govt. has plenty of tests and they have had calls with the state governors recently there is no reason they should be out.

Either that, or they are telling you they don't have any because they are rationing them for old people.

Blame your governor, the federal govt. has plenty of tests and they have had calls with the state governors recently there is no reason they should be out.

Either that, or they are telling you they don't have any because they are rationing them for old people.
    Doctors in New York don't even necessarily get the test kits for these machines. They have not made produced them yet.

There are 2,000 cases in your state. Probably about 10% of cases come back positive, so they have probably done about 20,000 tests or so in NV so far. There are millions of tests available, the US has tested millions of people.

I'm guessing you were rationed out of a test because you are young and healthy, they have tests at your hospital or at a hospital near you. The numbers go up every day.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...urpasses-2000/

Doctors in New York don't even necessarily get the test kits for these machines. They have not made produced them yet.
    There were stories days ago of entire hospital staffs being tested. That is another issue, they are hoarding the tests for health workers so they can get them back in the empty hospitals in case there is a surge.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast