Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: First case of China-linked coronavirus reported in US

“It’s like literarily totally racist to not patronate Chinese restaurants. It’s another example of systemic racistism in the DNA of America triggered by slavery!”

https://www.twitter.com/RealSaavedra...35963800543232
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A delusional ideology on full display.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    7 hours later, 166 more cases.

US cases: 1275. US deaths: 37.

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–..._and_territory
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

New developments:

- Study shows that the virus is airborne for 3 hours, and survives best on plastic and stainless steel.
    - Most deaths from the virus are the result of cardio vascular inflammation. This explains the death risk for the virus. It somewhat matches up with people who might have a heart attack.

7 hours later, 166 more cases.

US cases: 1275. US deaths: 37.

US cases: 1669. US deaths: 40.

Justin Trudeau's wife tested positive for the coronavirus. Don't worry though, Canada's great healthcare system will care great care of her. Pretty reasonable and likely he also has it as well.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-12-2020 at 09:08 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Chuck Norris has been exposed to the coronavirus...The virus is in quarantine for two weeks.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

New developments:
    It somewhat matches up with people who might have a heart attack.
    Nonspecific Irregularity.

am aware,, and largely unconcerned. it is targeted to "my kind".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Last edited by sparebulb; 03-14-2020 at 10:23 AM.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-06-2020 at 07:31 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    No, the Chinese engineered it as the "Logan's Run" virus - targeting the old and medically vulnerable in their own population. Their social safety net is overwhelmed, and they need to get rid of those who are a drain on their welfare system. They've started building special hospitals, which they've dubbed "Carrousels", for the seriously infected (i.e.: the elderly) to report to.
    Boomer Remover.

It is Weaponized and Targeted.

I don't think China Created it,, but China was the distribution hub. They ship everything everywhere.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

US cases: 2628. US deaths: 50.

1.9% death rate.

1.9% death rate.
    That percentage only holds up if all the cases are reported. I think it is likely MUCH lower and a lot of us already had it and just didn't know it.

A couple of “virus rights” activists voluntarily catches coronavirus to save it from W.H.O. genocide

https://naijatell.com/odd/a-couple-...s-coronavirus-to-save-it-from-w-h-o-genocide/

An American couple militating for “the right of viruses to live” traveled to China, South Korea, Iran, and Italy before returning home in order to catch the coronavirus and help it survive the World Health Organization’s efforts to fight it.

Jason and Kelly Dawson from Seattle, are members of a radical splinter group called Defenders of All Life (DAL), who broke off from PETA in 2018.

Firmly convinced that the covid-19 virus was created by God and should be allowed to live like all of God’s creations, the couple was horrified by the vast and well-coordinated efforts deployed by the World Health Organization to exterminate it.

The couple decided to leave their jobs and use their savings to try as hard as they could to catch the virus and save it from extinction.

In an interview via Facetime, Mr. Dawson described their three-week trip through the four infected countries.

“We traveled to Wuhan first and visited hospitals to meet sick people. But the safety measures were raised, so we looked for other countries where the controls were slacker.”

Kelly Dawson said she knew the first part of their mission was accomplished when they began feeling ill after three days in Italy.

“Italy was ideal for us! We could literally lick museums and churches’ door handles and no one stopped us. We got sick almost immediately.”

The couple was able to return home via Spain and Mexico and now hope to get confirmation that they are infected by the coronavirus and not just the flu or other disease.

Virus Rights activism remains a marginal movement but it seems to be gaining popularity among some Christian groups as well as far-left environmental activists.

Many of them argue that viruses just want to live and reproduce, just like humans and animals, and that deliberately and methodically exterminating other lifeforms, even viruses or bacterias, constitutes a genocide.

The Defenders of Life claim that their members’ choice to carry viruses is a political action protected by their constitutional rights, but the American law and jurisprudence refute the DoL’s claims.

The HHS confirmed that the couple had been tested for the coronavirus and could be arrested and placed in forced quarantine if they are found positive and should refuse to cooperate with authorities.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That percentage only holds up if all the cases are reported. I think it is likely MUCH lower and a lot of us already had it and just didn't know it.
    Of course. Lies, damned lies and government statistics.

Realistically, there is no disease where they have counted all cases. Not sure if or how that is adjusted for historical diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    [FONT="]A couple of “virus rights” activists voluntarily catches coronavirus to save it from W.H.O. genocide[/FONT]

https://naijatell.com/odd/a-couple-...s-coronavirus-to-save-it-from-w-h-o-genocide/
    So the Babylon Bee has some competition now...

So the Babylon Bee has some competition now...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Chuck Norris’ tears kill the virus, but Chuck can not cry.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prediction:

Due to the official stance that hand sanitizer and hand washing is key to not catching the Wuhan Coronavirus, and the panic and mania of the general population to pack stores to stock up on toilet paper (and other things), cases will increase dramatically in the next 5 to 14 days.

Cognitive dissonance: “Don’t go to school, don’t go to work, don’t go to any gatherings, but feel free to pack grocery stores.”

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.

Cognitive dissonance: “Don’t go to school, don’t go to work, don’t go to any gatherings, but feel free to pack grocery stores.”
    Spooked Livestock Mob Mentality. a curious insanity to observe.

Folks are going to run out of money and space to stack stuff.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Spooked Livestock Mob Mentality. a curious insanity to observe.

Folks are going to run out of money and space to stack stuff.
    Interesting point there that I hadn't considered. Panic buying removes more cash (physical and potential physical cash in form of bank account balances) from general circulation right before the economy locks up and gives it right back to Wall St. That further inhibits person to person transactions and makes people more dependent on digital methods and Wall St's corporations like Costco and Walmart.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

1.9% death rate.
    US cases: 3083. US deaths: 60.

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    You cannot vaccinate HIV or SARS. Ergo, you cannot vaccinate against COVID-19.

period.

Look, they are even skipping animal tests.

Researchers fast-track coronavirus vaccine by skipping key animal testing first
    https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...l-testing.html

Vaccine and Drug development is supposed to go through development, then animal tests (if applicable),
    then Stages.. Prelim, I, II, and III. It takes 3+ years.

Do not take the "vaccine", if you are allowed not to take it.
    Hmm. Seems that a vaccine for coronavirus has never been successfully tested in humans. And it has rather bad side effects. This is not your ordinary flu vaccine.

Bottom line: the same people that are at risk of developing a case of severe Wunan coronavirus are also at risk of a similar severe reaction to the vaccine.

These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.
    https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0035421
    Early efforts to develop a SARS vaccine in animal trials were plagued by a phenomenon known as "vaccine-induced enhancement," in which recipients exhibit worse symptoms after being injected — something Fauci said researchers must be mindful of as they work to quickly develop a vaccine to protect against COVID-19.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...dried-n1150091
    To make this situation worse, they will test the vaccine on healthy people who would probably never get a severe case of Wuhan coronavirus. The side effects won’t be seen until there is mass vaccination. They could potentially put out a vaccine with a 1% fatality rate.

Bars and restaurants are all closing down in various states due to the coronavirus. Take out and delivery will still continue. Only states I know so far that are doing this are California, Ohio, and Illinois.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bars and restaurants are all closing down in various states due to the coronavirus. Take out and delivery will still continue. Only states I know so far that are doing this are California, Ohio, and Illinois.
    Great policy!

This way, only irrelevant small businesses will be negatively affected.

We didn't need them anyway.

Central planning with public-private partnerships with WalMarx, Target, Google, and Amazon will deliver us from this crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    CDC hasn't/won't confirm he has it.

He is being treated with Vitamin C tho.

"They say I should be OK, have a strong will, vitamin C, get sleep," Cai said.
    https://6abc.com/health/man-hospital...s-out/5997248/
    Patient is recovering but no mention of vitamin C in update.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/12/new-je...m-coronavirus/

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Patient is recovering but no mention of vitamin C in update.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/12/new-je...m-coronavirus/
    And no update on whether he was tested again for COVID-19.

From another thread:

Hmm. Seems that a vaccine for coronavirus has never been successfully tested in humans. And it has rather bad side effects. This is not your ordinary flu vaccine.

Bottom line: the same people that are at risk of developing a case of severe Wunan coronavirus are also at risk of a similar severe reaction to the vaccine.

To make this situation worse, they will test the vaccine on healthy people who would probably never get a severe case of Wuhan coronavirus. The side effects won’t be seen until there is mass vaccination. They could potentially put out a vaccine with a 1% fatality rate.
    They made a big deal yesterday about accelerated testing of a new vaccine on humans in Seattle. And as expected, they are using relatively young, healthy subjects. The problems they have had with previous coronavirus vaccine attempts will not show up with that test group. They will need a test group of elderly people to really test this vaccine for safety. It would probably be easy to get volunteers for that too.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast