Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: First case of China-linked coronavirus reported in US

Twitter guy says:

#Breaking: Confirmed - A new hospital in #Wuhan in #China is being build right now, and will be finished within 6 days, to transfer all patients with the only symptoms of the #Coronavirus to begin cleaning all of the other hospitals.
    https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1220469185542807552

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More on that:

Another video shared on social media appears to show white tents set up outside a hospital in Wuhan. Signage on the tents reads in Chinese characters "China Health." One other sign post in between the tents reads in Chinese characters "Patients' Path."

Chinese state media previously reported that construction has begun on a new 1,000-bed hospital in Wuhan to help alleviate the rush of patients. The new hospital is expected to be ready by February 3.
    https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/c...-20/index.html

The hospitals are reportedly overwhelmed.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 01-24-2020 at 01:49 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    China's two most important cities have launched a Level 1 emergency response -- the highest level for a public health emergency -- to combat the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, according to state broadcaster CGTN.

A total of 29 cases of the coronavirus were confirmed in Beijing as of noon on Friday [about 4 hours ago], according to CGTN. More than 20 cases have been confirmed in Shanghai.

Hubei, the province at the center of the virus outbreak, declared a Level 1 response earlier Friday.
    https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-hnk-intl-01-24-20/index.html

Residents, some displaying symptoms of virus, are turned away from overrun hospitals.

As Wuhan residents waited in long lines at hospitals to be checked for possible coronavirus infections, some residents complained they were not able to get the treatment they needed.

Xiao Shibing, 51, has had a fever for 15 days and difficulty breathing. When he went to a hospital, his family was told there were not enough kits to test for the newly discovered virus, said his daughter, Xiao Hongxia. He was diagnosed with a viral chest infection and sent home.

Mr. Xiao’s family has continued to seek treatment, visiting other hospitals but being turned away by at least three because of a shortage of beds, said his wife, Feng Xiu. “It is like kicking a ball from here to there,” she said.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/24/w...ronavirus.html

From the AP:

China expands lockdowns due to new virus to now include at least 10 cities with a total of about 33 million people.
    https://apnews.com/9c885858b669bb6f62d8b8afe4b82603

This would be up from the 20 or so million of a few hours ago.

The latest from Jim Stone January 24, 2020:

BOOOOOM: I just figured out how to prove much of the pandemic story line fake

If all the videos posted online to Twitter about people laying dead in the streets are real, why are a majority of them shot during the summer, with lush green leaves on the trees? China’s trees don’t have any leaves now. It is winter there. That means the videos are random, and no leaves on the trees does nothing to confirm the videos really are of a pandemic.

HERE WE GO! SOME, IF NOT ALL PANDEMIC RELATED SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS “FROM CHINA” ARE PROVEN FAKE

Read the rest here:

http://82.221.129.208/

or

http://82.221.129.208/.vt1.html

Earlier posts from Jim Stone:

LOOK PEOPLE, the elite are NOT going to release a disease they can be killed by, the “disease” will be in the shot.

I believe I have enough info to put the Wuhan/Corona story together

Mike Adams has now been largely shut down (Natural News). He claims there is a secret court that is shutting down vaccine truth web sites.

There is no secret court. It is called corruption in the system. That is why this site is based in Iceland. When they moved to shut it down 3 years ago, it failed because they did it via corruption in the system and not a court order, which iceland would not issue. So they were stuck by the direct IP access still working and had to re-enable the DNS servers to save face. I got the take down order from internic and did nothing to clear it, the fact I had direct IP and hosting in Iceland took care of the problem by itself. That’s called planning.

I told everyone repeatedly to get hosted in Iceland with an Iceland extension. Apparently no one listened, or very few did. Yes, it would not have been convenient which led to procrastination in many cases, procrastination that did not pay off. ANYWAY: So here’s the plan: Shut down vaccine truth sites. This site is partially a vaccine truth site and shutdown attempts will fail. That’s beside the point, many are not protected well enough.

Launch a B.S. disease that Bill Gates himself projected 3 months ago, specifically for coronavirus, that produced close to 100 million dead.
    With vaccine truth sites shut down, then mandate the vaccines, and put the killing agents in the shot.
    I’ll bet a dime to a dollar I nailed it.

By the way, if Cloudflare is blocking you from viewing Infowars, you have to hit it with a static IP. I have already tested this. DHCP setups won’t work, and most people can’t tell what they have. To hit Infowars now, it has to be a static IP or cloudflare will oust you, (at least in my case). I have options here, I can bust through lots of difficulties and had to do a little troubleshooting to get through to Infowars today. Results may vary, my problem may have been system or provider specific but DHCP vs static made the difference for me.

MANY HOAX VIDEOS OF PEOPLE COLLAPSING ARE GETTING POSTED

One has a guy having a stroke. Another has a guy that was shot. I got that far into it and declared HOAX.

In one day in this one city alone, you could probably dredge up video of five separate incidents where someone is laying somewhere after getting hit by a car. It looks like the hoaxers discovered this, and are not being careful at all, the second one I saw (that got me to call B.S.) has about three litres of blood coming from the guy’s head. That’s not coronavirus, that’s a gunshot. This has not been described as an ebola clone!

None of the hoaxes are helping with my perceptions of things, other than to serve as confirmation that it is all probably B.S.

The actual official numbers now state 600 infected. I am not even going to consider this, I’d rather cower in fear of the flu, which kills thousands yearly in the U.S. alone, and I can’t even do that. This is an agenda game, and if it is not I can’t be blamed for thinking so after all the past hoaxes. fool me once . . . . . oops, even the first one did not fool me.
    Claim: People collapsing in the streets from Coronavirus

Or Wuhan virus. Whatever. Complete with pictures of people who might have simply had a stroke. You have to die sometime, and with over a billion people in China, photo ops are always available. Who knows if it is legitimate or not? The main story lines now is that it came from a snake, and that it escaped from a biolab. Other stories are that it came from bat soup, because “Bats carry coronavirus”. However, cows do to. And dogs And cats And birds (oh my) so we’ll have to see where this one goes. The bottom line is that someone needs a serious scare to get everyone to submit to a “vaccine”, who could that be? SEE THE NEXT POST.

BILL GATES: Vaccines and health care can be used to reduce the population

And the coronavirus already has a vaccine for it, ready to go. Need I say more?

Furthermore, if we reach zero Co2 all life stops. The reality is that Co2 levels were low enough at the beginning of the industrial age to severely hinder plant growth. The extra Co2 is actually helping.

Coronavirus
    As of this morning, (Jan 23) total confirmed deaths worldwide are at 17. Don’t believe the B.S. that is being spewed about massive death rates.
    FACT: 17 deaths worldwide do not amount to enough to confirm any virus did anything, that’s a number so low it is statistical chatter.

Top two rumors: China is freaking out, has quarantined two cities and is doing aerial spraying.

The other rumor: Wuhan, where the outbreak was supposedly started, has a level 4 bio lab which was doing research on the world’s top pathogens.

I know this stuff is being said but am still calling bunk on this, once you get past hype and rumor, the numbers do not add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Might want to skip the street food vendors...

https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...er-oil-2013-10
    I've been there before. Still not worried.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I've been there before. Still not worried.
    How is the Pizza there?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

How is the Pizza there?
    I ordered hotpot.
    "I am a bird"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Washington State, Texas, Chicago and now, a possible case, though unlikely, in N.C.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/he...HR63WOIS7Y65U/

RALEIGH, N.C. — The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services said it is investigating a possible case of the coronavirus.

The person had traveled to China and passed through Wuhan City, where the outbreak started, and arrived at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport on Thursday.

The patient was taken to Duke University Hospital with mild respiratory symptoms, and officials said they are in good condition.

The DHHS said it cannot confirm the diagnosis at this point, and it’s arranging testing at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Update to my earlier comment in this thread regarding "Coronavirus Proven Fake?", also from Jim Stone:

Update 3:00 CT January 24, 2020 -
    Wuhan is not on lockdown and has not been on lockdown after all

There is a possibility the entire coronavirus event was a wag done to distract Americans from Trump’s impeachment. If that is not the case, why does Flightaware say Wuhan airport is operating:
    https://flightaware.com/live/airport/ZHHH

There is no quarantine in place if that’s the case, and a few Chinese are managing to get through saying they are free to leave the city.

This stinks of a psy op, Flightaware is not hoaxing the fact there are still flights incoming and outgoing as usual. Anyone claiming there are not, including the MSM, is lying.

Not all, but most, and that is mainly to bring in medical supplies.

PETALING JAYA: With the Chinese authorities ordering a lockdown of Wuhan to contain the novel coronavirus from spreading, AirAsia and Malindo Air have cancelled flights to the city with immediate effect.

In a travel advisory, AirAsia said all its flights from Kota Kinabalu, Bangkok and Phuket to Wuhan would be temporarily cancelled until Jan 28.

AirAsia flies from Kota Kinabalu to Wuhan once a day, while its flights from Phuket and Bangkok fly to the city once and twice a day, respectively.

China has imposed a quarantine on Wuhan with its people now barred from leaving the city.

It has been reported that all its public transportation services such as buses, subways and ferries have stopped operating, as well as its airport closed to outgoing passengers.

“AirAsia gives its assurance that the safety and well-being of our guests and Allstars is our top priority. AirAsia is complying with advice and regulations from global and local health authorities, including the World Health Organisation.

“AirAsia’s guests who are in Wuhan are advised to abide by announcements made by the government and health authorities, and to contact their respective diplomatic missions or embassies in China for assistance,” it said.

It noted that customers who wished to amend their travel plans to or from Wuhan can reroute to any other mainland China station for flights to Kota Kinabalu, Bangkok and Phuket without additional cost, subject to seat availability, for all flights before Feb 29. It added that for flights to and from Wuhan on or before Feb 29, guests could retain the value of their fare in their AirAsia BIG Loyalty account for future travel with AirAsia.

“The online credit account is to be redeemed for booking within 90 calendar days from the issuance date. The actual travel dates can be after the expiry date as long as our flight schedule is out,” it said.

It added that full refunds can be obtained for cancelled flights until Feb 15, and return flights from Feb 16 to 29.

“Refund requests can be made with AVA at support.airasia.com,” it said, adding that for bookings made through travel agents, including online travel agents, refund requests are to be made via the respective travel agents.

Meanwhile, Malindo Air said the decision to suspend its flights to Wuhan was to ensure the safety, security and comfort of air travel to its flight crew and passengers.

“Passengers who hold a valid booking for travel between Jan 23 and Feb 8 may contact our call centre at +60378415388 or walk-in to our ticketing office for further assistance.

“We are also monitoring the current situation in Wuhan very closely and will provide the latest developments to our passengers in our website accordingly,” it said.

Malindo Air flies to Wuhan Tianhe International Airport from KLIA between two and three times a week.

AirAsia and Malindo Air noted that they were closely monitoring the situation and will provide updates on the latest developments.

Meanwhile, Wisma Putra in a statement said its offices in China are ready to extend assistance to Malaysians in Wuhan following the coronavirus outbreak there.

“Malaysians residing or travelling in the affected areas are advised to give utmost priority to their personal health and safety by taking precautionary measures and adhering to instructions issued by local authorities,” it added.

Malaysian ambassador to China Raja Datuk Nushirwan Zainal Abidin when contacted said the embassy has been actively calling up over 100 Malaysians who are known to be based in Wuhan.

“We have established an emergency response team here in the embassy. We are trying to get in touch with all the Malaysians who have registered with us, whose phone numbers we have.

“We are also trying to get in touch with the provincial government, including their education office and their health office as well,” he said.

“According to our figures, there is anywhere between 115 and 120 Malaysians (in Wuhan) who are registered with us.

“These are professionals as well as students, and their family members. But we have reason to believe that quite a significant portion of them have left Wuhan because of Chinese New Year,” he said.

He advised Malaysians who are still in Wuhan not to panic and to take seriously the health precautionary measures by the authorities.

“The health precautions are already quite well-known: don’t get involved with large masses of people, wear masks, continuously wash hands.

“They should constantly keep themselves updated with the situation via local media as well as news from the Malaysian Ministry of Health, the National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China and the World Health Organisation,” he said.

The ambassador also urged family members of the Wuhan-based Malaysians to provide information of their loved ones’ whereabouts to the embassy via their email mwbeijing@kln.gov.my or by phone at +861065322531.

“This is so we are able to coordinate the information, that is the most important thing right now,” he said.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

SEVERAL people who died from a new virus in China didn’t display symptoms of fever, potentially complicating global efforts to check for infected travellers by temperature screening at airports and other travel hubs.
    The Hubei Health Commission said on Friday that seven more people had died in the central Chinese province from the coronavirus infection. Six died in Wuhan and the other death was in Yichang, which is about 200 miles away from the provincial capital and epicentre of the outbreak.
    Of the 24 people who’ve died in total in Hubei, seven had symptoms other than fever, such as breathing difficulty, chest tightness and coughing.
    “If this virus can be transmitted without causing fever, then it’s easier for the infection to travel globally because it can simply stay under the radar for a while,” said Ramanan Laxminarayan, director of the Centre for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy in Washington, D.C.

More at: https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2...not-have-fever
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

2015: “Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate”

January 24th, 2020 Via: TheScientist:
    The creation of a chimeric SARS-like virus has scientists discussing the risks of gain-of-function research.
    Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, last week (November 9) published a study on his team’s efforts to engineer a virus with the surface protein of the SHC014 coronavirus, found in horseshoe bats in China, and the backbone of to one that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice. The hybrid virus could infect human airway cells and caused disease in mice, according to the team’s results, which were published in Nature Medicine.
    The results demonstrate the ability of the SHC014 surface protein to bind and infect human cells, validating concerns that this virus—or other coronaviruses found in bat species—may be capable of making the leap to people without first evolving in an intermediate host, Nature reported. They also reignite a debate about whether that information justifies the risk of such work, known as gain-of-function research. “If the [new] virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory,” Simon Wain-Hobson, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, told Nature.
    In October 2013, the US government put a stop to all federal funding for gain-of-function studies, with particular concern rising about influenza, SARS, and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). “NIH [National Institutes of Health] has funded such studies because they help define the fundamental nature of human-pathogen interactions, enable the assessment of the pandemic potential of emerging infectious agents, and inform public health and preparedness efforts,” NIH Director Francis Collins said in a statement at the time. “These studies, however, also entail biosafety and biosecurity risks, which need to be understood better.”
    Baric’s study on the SHC014-chimeric coronavirus began before the moratorium was announced, and the NIH allowed it to proceed during a review process, which eventually led to the conclusion that the work did not fall under the new restrictions, Baric told Nature. But some researchers, like Wain-Hobson, disagree with that decision.
    The debate comes down to how informative the results are. “The only impact of this work is the creation, in a lab, of a new, non-natural risk,” Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist and biodefence expert at Rutgers University, told Nature.
    But Baric and others argued the study’s importance. “[The results] move this virus from a candidate emerging pathogen to a clear and present danger,” Peter Daszak, president of the EcoHealth Alliance, which samples viruses from animals and people in emerging-diseases hotspots across the globe, told Nature.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chinese state media confirmed on Friday that the coronavirus, spreading from the city of Wuhan, has now infected 29 of China’s 31 provinces, a concession critics will likely take as confirmation that the Chinese government has not been honest about how rapidly the disease is spreading.
    Increasingly draconian measures taken abruptly to combat the virus, such as effectively quarantining Wuhan and several other cities, convey the impression of a crisis that is much more serious than Beijing wanted to admit.
    Chinese Communist Party (CCP) media claim there have only been 895 confirmed cases of infection and 26 deaths, but these sources now admit the infection has spread across the mainland, and some of the reported deaths have occurred far beyond the Wuhan epicenter of the epidemic.
    Furthermore, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) on Friday quoted sources who said the Chinese government is still dramatically under-reporting the number of doctors and nurses who have contracted the virus while treating patients.
    As of Friday, Beijing officially stopped treating the Wuhan virus like a minor problem it had well in hand, as the SCMP reported:
    In response to the rapidly growing number of infections, China had shut down outbound transport from 13 cities and counties in Hubei by Friday morning, according to China National Radio.
    Health officials have warned on nationwide broadcasts that people should avoid traditional family reunions and other public gatherings during the Lunar New Year period that starts on Saturday.
    […]
    Confirmed cases of the new coronavirus have been found in several Asian countries, as well as the United States. New infections were confirmed on Friday in South Korea and Japan, while Singapore and Vietnam declared their first cases on Thursday. Other places outside mainland China reporting individuals carrying the virus were Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau.
    Chinese citizens living in the outbreak area describe a health care system completely overwhelmed by coronavirus cases, with hospitals so overcrowded that patients are sent home and told to wait days for treatment.
    “There’s not enough staff at the local Center for Disease Control and Prevention. They can’t test all the patients. Some people have begun to panic and want to do the tests immediately, but that’s impossible,” a doctor in Wuhan said, advising patients with mild symptoms to isolate themselves and self-medicate to relieve the burden on treatment centers and minimize the risk of spreading infections by visiting crowded hospitals.

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ons-provinces/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's now in Chicago, Paris, and Bordeaux, among other places.

Chicago is highly problematic, that being one of the largest airports in this country.

I said we'd know in a couple days whether this is a big deal or not.

Couple more days to know, but it's so far not looking like a small thing.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Are you wearing a mask?

What would you recommend to people with travel plans in the next couple weeks?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I don't think a /pol/ larp is a very good source to spread ss. Just saying.

Last edited by Origanalist; 01-25-2020 at 06:55 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Are you wearing a mask?

What would you recommend to people with travel plans in the next couple weeks?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 7.35.15 PM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	375.8 KB 
ID:	7402
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    From the AP:

https://apnews.com/9c885858b669bb6f62d8b8afe4b82603

This would be up from the 20 or so million of a few hours ago.
    Imagine trying to shut down Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, Cleveland, and Dallas over New Year.

As infectious disease specialists and epidemiologists race to contain the outbreak of the novel coronavirus centered on Wuhan, China, they’re getting back up that’s been possible only since the explosion in genetic technologies: a deep-dive into the DNA of the virus known as 2019-nCoV.
    Analyses of the viral genome are already providing clues to the origins of the outbreak and even possible ways to treat the infection, a need that is becoming more urgent by the day: Early on Saturday in China, health officials reported 15 new fatalities in a single day, bringing the death toll to 41. There are now nearly 1,100 confirmed cases there.
    More bad news came in as expert claimes that deadly coronavirus can be spread through the EYES after he contracted the disease, despite wearing a protective mask.
    Dr. Wang Guangfa has now theorized the similar coronavirus may be transmitted through the eye after testing positive following an eye infection.

More at: https://conservativeus.com/report-pr...ough-the-eyes/
    @Danke and @luctor-et-emergo will need goggles.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    As infectious disease specialists and epidemiologists race to contain the outbreak of the novel coronavirus centered on Wuhan, China, they’re getting back up that’s been possible only since the explosion in genetic technologies: a deep-dive into the DNA of the virus known as 2019-nCoV.
    Analyses of the viral genome are already providing clues to the origins of the outbreak and even possible ways to treat the infection, a need that is becoming more urgent by the day: Early on Saturday in China, health officials reported 15 new fatalities in a single day, bringing the death toll to 41. There are now nearly 1,100 confirmed cases there.
    More bad news came in as expert claimes that deadly coronavirus can be spread through the EYES after he contracted the disease, despite wearing a protective mask.
    Dr. Wang Guangfa has now theorized the similar coronavirus may be transmitted through the eye after testing positive following an eye infection.

More at: https://conservativeus.com/report-pr...ough-the-eyes/
    @Danke and @luctor-et-emergo will need goggles.
    I already got one.

I'll give the Dutchman my old one:

Last edited by Danke; 01-25-2020 at 04:58 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Prominent Australian epidemiologist Doctor Peter Salama dies at 51
    https://www.9news.com.au/world/peter...6-fc173cb3d27a

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast