Thread: 'Christ' in the clouds

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Christ is everywhere and you'll know when he returns.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Christ is everywhere and you'll know when he returns.
    How will we know, donnay? I've been waiting too long. My faith is tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Matthew 24 (KJV) speaks of it but there are many places within the Bible that speak of it.

Joining a Bible study is great and having a good teacher helps tremendously in understanding, the Wisdom of God's Word.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

we are all tested.

At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.…
    People will tell you, 'Look, there He is,' or 'Here He is.' Do not go out or chase after them.
    And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Have some patience amigo
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl