Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Many Regular Members Are Left?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I have multiple accounts and vpn's to spread liberty. They will never stop me. I'm amazed at how many people read the comments and get involved. It's kinda fun.
    I had a commercial domain account and they banned me... And you would never believe what for, I apparently gave McCain too much $#@! and he didn't like it.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What about @angelatc and @Schifference?
    @itshappening :P Bryan invited me back in 2013 so maybe they will be allowed back. They should email him and appeal it.

What about @angelatc and @Schifference?
    Was that just over Vegetable oil?
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I had a commercial domain account and they banned me... And you would never believe what for, I apparently gave McCain too much $#@! and he didn't like it.
    I just write comments and sometimes random users will reply and then I try and educate them. I like it because of the likes and engagement. The analytics show that im reaching a lot of people.

@itshappening :P Bryan invited me back in 2013 so maybe they will be allowed back. They should email him and appeal it.
    they have no idea what's going on. they were banned.

I just write comments and sometimes random users will reply and then I try and educate them. I like it because of the likes and engagement. The analytics show that im reaching a lot of people.
    I know you do good...

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very odd. Can they appeal? I did and the system worked.

Until there is a cover page over this script that says "members only can view" they can read and do know, they just can't participate and defend themselves in the proprietary judgement here.

Until there is a cover page over this script that says "members only can view" they can read and do know, they just can't participate and defend themselves in the proprietary judgement here.
    might be not worth the trouble

Apathy will kill us. we need more members here, not less. Massie has a primary opponent, Amash is going down. Only Rand is left and hes managed to make a name for himself and raise money from other sources than RPF at the very beginning when it was the members here that financed him in 2009 and his primary when nobody thought he had a chance.

might be not worth the trouble
    And THAT is a huge problem for any site owner... That will indeed be the sentiment going forward if not corrected. It will be remembered... There are indeed other sites to move on to, It is always a huge mistake to think you have the only game in town. Because you do not...

Apathy will kill us. we need more members here, not less. Massie has a primary opponent, Amash is going down. Only Rand is left and hes managed to make a name for himself and raise money from other sources than RPF at the very beginning when it was the members here that financed him in 2009 and his primary when nobody thought he had a chance.
    ABSOLUTELY! The last thing you want to do is run everyone away from the movement. Every last person is important and very much needed.

Very odd. Can they appeal? I did and the system worked.
    From what I understand they have tried and are being fully ignored. Looks like the chance of appeal is over. It is not a good sign.

From what I understand they have tried and are being fully ignored. Looks like the chance of appeal is over. It is not a good sign.
    That's very sad. Maybe it will take some time. The mods have real lives and may not be able to deal with it right now.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's very sad. Maybe it will take some time. The mods have real lives and may not be able to deal with it right now.
    Ok... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt like you are here... Let's see...

The libertarian movement isn't as large as Ron's success once suggested it was.

That's the reality.

I think we're pretty clearly looking at being "the remnant" for the foreseeable future.

...and that's an important job, if unglamorous.

ABSOLUTELY! The last thing you want to do is run everyone away from the movement. Every last person is important and very much needed.
    The latest round of bans has changed the attitude around here, and for the better IMO.

I see a bit more courtesy all around (I too am trying to be less of an ass).

Now, if we could just get tulsa and schiff back, this would be a win.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234