Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT TRIAL THREAD

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

OFFICIAL IMPEACHMENT TRIAL THREAD

Dog and pony show starts tomorrow in the Senate... grab your popcorn!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I feel sorry for the senators who are going to sit through what will be 12 hours of complete BS.

I certainly wont be watching.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Not gonna waste my time watching any of that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Dog and pony show starts tomorrow in the Senate... grab your popcorn!
    ^this.

Globalist neoconervative donorship/Deep Pockets are not going to allow bunch of "stooges" (citation pending) to sink their mssive investment in MAGA.
    This "trial" would have same outcome as "corruption trial" of same top donor's other investment abroad in Polish-Israeli politician Netanyahu.

So this circus starts this afternoon for anyone who isn't busy. I think i'll give it a rain check.

The Deep State whiners will protect Donnell, nothing to see here move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Will be interesting to see ratings broken down by when the House prosecutions vs defense has their turns.

I for one won't be subjecting myself to the immense pain that occurs every time Schiff opens his mouth.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Better dust off that crown...

win-lose-draw this is what makes america great , i have no dog in this fight .

LOL. Trump's lead defense attorney, Patrick Philbin, is a product of every Ivy League and British Rothschild controlled education institution possible and yet another GWB administration retread. But yeah, Donnie is totally the MAGA champion and this impeachment trial is all very real.

Live feed from senate.gov
    https://www.senate.gov/legislative/f...ivity_pail.htm
    Last edited by devil21; 01-21-2020 at 03:18 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The MAGA is good, the MAGA is wise. Open your third eye to the MAGA.
    Last edited by SummersEve; 01-21-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Epstein's lawyers didn't help him as a client, let's see how they do with Trump as a client
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Rand Paul invites Trump to attend the trial as his guest

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1220044726407176192

I wonder if Trump will take up Rand on the offer. He just said at Davos that he might turn up.

Anyway, I think this impeachment boring, I dont know why its getting so much coverage when it will just end with acquittal.

Republican Senator Rand Paul told the Washington Post on Wednesday that 45 Senators are prepared to dismiss impeachment charges against President Donald Trump.

“There are 45, with about five to eight wanting to hear a little more,” Paul said. "I will push it at some point...The more Adam Schiff speaks, the more we become unified.”

Republicans need 51 votes to dismiss the charges. Republican leadership has indicated they do not want to dismiss the charges.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Anyway, I think this impeachment boring, I dont know why its getting so much coverage when it will just end with acquittal.
    It IS so godawful boring! I can't watch for more than a few seconds and I can't imagine anyone, even democrats, sitting through this tedious slog unless being paid.

Meanwhile, this NJ dog has developed Adam Schiff's Disease - probably forced to watch impeachment trial!

If they impeach Trump we get Pence, oh goodie.
    "The Patriarch"

Trump should take Rand up on his offer and go sit in and sent one tweet after another and interrupt incessantly.
    "The Patriarch"

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...72588799442944

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    If they impeach Trump we get Pence, oh goodie.
    i would rather have trump than pence , at least we know where trump stands .

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVRP View Post
    i would rather have trump than pence , at least we know where trump stands .
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

This trial does not seem to be really grabbing attention of the people, there is no 'it' factor, there is no 'Monica Lewinsky'.. no bluedress.. no display of shame/embarassment by the impeachee.

True that there are some star celeberity lawyers like highly respected Alan Dershowitz.. will he be able to create some sparks like he did during OJ trial? Time will tell but not looking very interseting thus far from average viewer's standpoint.

How Rand expects impeachment trial to play out over next few days 1/24/20

"Senator Rand Paul called in... this morning (01/24/20) to give updates & thoughts on the Impeachment Trial, live from Capitol Hill." About 9 minutes long, from Goober 95.1 WGGC podcast.
    https://wggc.com/index.php/state-of-...rial-01-24-20/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast