Long story short,

I stayed outside the stockade because that's where something was going to happen, but it didn't.

I therefore have no idea how the actual lobbying went, because that was a disarmed area... but the lobbying is the part of this that might have made a difference.

I don't know how many people were there, but just within eyeshot on the street where I was, were more people than the average turnout.

Biggest lesson I learned today is that I do not like the "role-players", as the USMC vet I was with described them. There was a whole "unit" of them standing in formation right next to where I was. I tried talking to them several times but they never answered anything, not even what group they were with. My vet friend walked right up and talked to them and got all the info I was looking for (he had the right hat, you see). He explained it's because I "look like a leftist" (wearing an ivy cap, I guess).

The voluntaryists, the trans activists, the Californians, the old guy with the sweet AK-74, everyone else was cordial and struck up a conversation, but the role-players acted like.... well, exactly like COPS. If any of you is in one of those groups, I'd appreciate an explanation why I should not paint them all with the same brush going forward.

I might try to edit up some video later, but I'm tired. Been up and hanging out in 25 degree weather since 5am.