Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soybean Oil Might Inflict Neurological Changes To The Brain

Given that angelatc is one of my largest +rep contributors, I've decided to reinstate her account, and waived my usual fee.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 02-08-2020 at 03:49 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Destroy the soy!

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Destroy the soy!
    Unfortunately it is in a lot of foods...just take a stroll down the salad dressing isle in the grocery store. Even the organic dressing that say, "Balsamic Vinegarette," then you read the ingredients, on the back. the first ingredient says, "Soy oil."

Ingredients Organic Vegetable Oil (Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Organic Balsamic Vinegar, Water, Organic Distilled Vinegar, Organic Cane Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Organic Garlic Puree, Organic Spices, Organic Red Bell Pepper*, Organic Onion*, Organic Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum.
    Just because it says Organic doesn't make it better. anymore It is deceptive and people need to pay attention, especially when they are vague about the rest of the ingredients like, "Organic Spices." They list the other so-called spices, why not the "organic spices?"
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Maybe a time out will help you realize the errors of your ways.

From YOUR signature.

This, the insults, and ridicule is enough for me to say - your toxicity is not welcome here.

See ya!
    Mr Lowry... From an old friend at the Daily Paul and Twitter. I have to say you might be wrong with this. You are letting personal bubble ideology and personal passions cloud your judgement and at the detriment of the board it's self. If you decide to get rid of everyone who disagrees with your own "creed" you are going to only have 3 users left... 3 users will not keep this place going. Just something to ponder my old friend...

I think you very well could be abusing your authority here Sir... Objectivity is the mainstay of Libertarianism, and without this the movement is lost and will be gone.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Maybe a time out will help you realize the errors of your ways.

From YOUR signature.

This, the insults, and ridicule is enough for me to say - your toxicity is not welcome here.

See ya!
    This was supposed to be a timeout, not a perma ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Angelatc is as convicted to her objective scientific ideology as anyone that opposes her stance. She is consistent and provides scientific data that supports her objective scientific based opinion. I am confident that the quote in her signature line is fact based. People are less than kind in their responses all the time. Some people have cuddly personalities others are abrasive. I think she is a good contributor and her speaking her mind was not ban worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This was supposed to be a timeout, not a perma ban.
    Keep refreshing. Maybe one day I'll make up my mind on it.

I see little benefit in unbanning toxic users.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123