Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginia State Senator Warns Gun Owners About Upcoming Rally: ‘We Are Being Set Up’

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm not relying on Slate for...well ANYTHING. Lol.
    Just as long as you don't rely on the NRA for anything either.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had to tell someone "don't $#@!ing even advocate or entertain that thought" when someone brought it up on FB.

SMDH.
    I want to be clear to my assigned agent: I am not considering or even advocating it, I just want to film what the dumbass pigs who created this situation do in response WHEN it happens.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The NRA sells out again:

The protest is expected to be so volatile that even the NRA has distanced itself. https://t.co/tiYot8Ngk0
    — Slate (@Slate) January 18, 2020
    You can't really sell out people you never represented to begin with.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I want to be clear to my assigned agent: I am not considering or even advocating it, I just want to film what the dumbass pigs who created this situation do in response WHEN it happens.
    Absolutely, never meant to imply you did. Only relating a random post of dipshittery. And yes, document everything. Bring a power pod. Do NOT lose cell phone power.

Just as long as you don't rely on the NRA for anything either.
    G.O.A. all the way.

Virginia House Republicans are siding with Governor Blackface Northam, who has demonized gun rights activists as terrorists and revoked the 2nd Amendment before tomorrow’s 2nd Amendment rally outside of the Capitol.
    House Republican Leader Todd Gilbert released a statement this weekend confirming that he would “stand united” with Democrats against supposed hate mongers and white supremacists who the governor and the fake news media have claimed would attend the event.
    “So there’s no mistake, this is my message to any group that would subvert this event: you are not welcome here. While we and our Democratic colleagues may have differences, we are all Virginians and we we will stand united in opposition to any threats of violence or civil unrest from any quarter,” Gilbert said in a statement.

Gilbert has followed the lead of Rep. Nick Freitas, the libertarian Virginia delegate who pays lip service to the 2nd Amendment but then throws gun owners under the bus when it suits him:
    Virginia state delegate Nick Freitas took to social media on Saturday to virtue signal and echo Governor Blackface Northam’s baseless propaganda about “hate groups” attending tomorrow’s gun rights rally at the Capitol.
    “It has been rumored that certain hate groups may try to show up and hijack the 2A rally on Monday,” Freitas wrote. “This rally is for those of us who want to defend 2A rights for EVERY law abiding citizen. Those who peddle in hate and racial supremacy will find no support or aid from us.”
    “We defend everyone’s right to defend themselves and will not allow these groups to pervert that message under any circumstance. So if you are a member of a hate group…do us all a favor and crawl back to your parents basement. You are a threat to our citizens and our liberties and we don’t want you in our beloved Commonwealth,” he added…
    By releasing his statement on social media, Freitas has re-affirmed Northam’s lies and demonization of the rally scheduled to take place tomorrow. This career politician is doing Virginia gun owners no favors with his lack of a backbone.

The Republican Party of Virginia is abandoning gun owners, and doing Gov. Northam’s bidding heading into tomorrow’s contentious rally. That is not good news for 2nd Amendment proponents, as tyrants of various stripes are all uniting to steamroll their core freedoms.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/virgin...-rights-rally/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Couple points as I understand things going into this.

1) There has been a *lot* of chatter about people coming in from out of state. That doesn't normally happen.

2) In reduced-attendance years, about a quarter of the area that is cordoned off is filled with VCDL members. Last time I was there I was toward the back and it was difficult to hear.

3) The clock tower in the corner where the rally is, is in one of the corners which has two streets on those sides.

4) VCDL has already put out a message asking for 10,000 unarmed volunteers to pack the square, presumably so that the media can't selectively shoot video showing nobody at the rally. (ETA I think 10K is at least twice what I've seen in the past and maybe as much as 5x).

5) Therefore, there will be at least 10,000 unarmed people in a prison compound, and Lord-knows how many armed people on the other side of a fence, with sidewalk standing space.

6) People will be able to crowd into the streets and hear better than some of the crowd that's inside the prison.

7) Anyone who has made it past the age of 20 knows there is one thing cops hate more than living minorities, and it's crowds of people making a street impassable. So they're guaranteed to have to devote A LOT of cops to pushing the ARMED people AWAY from where they can hear the rally. Any bets how long that's going to go on before there's a "discussion" with the police about it?

8) That's where I'm going to be sure to taking video, BTW. My prediction is that if there aren't at least 500 cops around that corner, at some point, someone is going to tear down the barricade and people are going to pour inside.

Also, fun aside, I thought I was going alone, but now it looks like two monks and a priest are coming with me. One of the monks today was joking about going to prison... I told him "Yeah I guess you can't threaten a monk with life in a cell" and he says "Yeah I get three hots and a cot and I DON'T have to cook and do the dishes? Sign me up!"
    any chance you will be live streaming?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    ATruepatriot posted this at Free Republic:

Live stream channel from Virginia.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/XpfoPUsxDbg/
    Main channel for this guy...
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/highimpactflix/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    None. I only got the gopro in the mail today, and the sumbiches only sent me one of the two I ordered and refunded me for the other one without announcement, let alone explanation. I got the one to record, and that was as much of a techno feat as I can manage right now.

I hope this rally accomplishes the freedom they are set out to protect. I also hope our (RPF) guys have protective gear for their heads and torso just in case....

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Virginia House Republicans are siding with Governor Blackface Northam, who has demonized gun rights activists as terrorists and revoked the 2nd Amendment before tomorrow’s 2nd Amendment rally outside of the Capitol.
    House Republican Leader Todd Gilbert released a statement this weekend confirming that he would “stand united” with Democrats against supposed hate mongers and white supremacists who the governor and the fake news media have claimed would attend the event.
    “So there’s no mistake, this is my message to any group that would subvert this event: you are not welcome here. While we and our Democratic colleagues may have differences, we are all Virginians and we we will stand united in opposition to any threats of violence or civil unrest from any quarter,” Gilbert said in a statement.

Gilbert has followed the lead of Rep. Nick Freitas, the libertarian Virginia delegate who pays lip service to the 2nd Amendment but then throws gun owners under the bus when it suits him:
    Virginia state delegate Nick Freitas took to social media on Saturday to virtue signal and echo Governor Blackface Northam’s baseless propaganda about “hate groups” attending tomorrow’s gun rights rally at the Capitol.
    “It has been rumored that certain hate groups may try to show up and hijack the 2A rally on Monday,” Freitas wrote. “This rally is for those of us who want to defend 2A rights for EVERY law abiding citizen. Those who peddle in hate and racial supremacy will find no support or aid from us.”
    “We defend everyone’s right to defend themselves and will not allow these groups to pervert that message under any circumstance. So if you are a member of a hate group…do us all a favor and crawl back to your parents basement. You are a threat to our citizens and our liberties and we don’t want you in our beloved Commonwealth,” he added…
    By releasing his statement on social media, Freitas has re-affirmed Northam’s lies and demonization of the rally scheduled to take place tomorrow. This career politician is doing Virginia gun owners no favors with his lack of a backbone.

The Republican Party of Virginia is abandoning gun owners, and doing Gov. Northam’s bidding heading into tomorrow’s contentious rally. That is not good news for 2nd Amendment proponents, as tyrants of various stripes are all uniting to steamroll their core freedoms.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/virgin...-rights-rally/
    I don't think any of these last minute pleas will have any bearing. It was politicians that started the fire. Now shut the $#@! up and...listen,

I don't think any of these last minute pleas will have any bearing. It was politicians that started the fire. Now shut the $#@! up and...listen,
    It does expose the fake conservatives/libertarians.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://apnews.com/2c997c92fa7acd394f7cbb89882d9b5b

The pushback against proposed new gun restrictions began immediately after Democrats won majorities in both the state Senate and House of Delegates in November. Much of the opposition has focused on a proposed assault weapons ban.
    Virginia Democrats are also backing bills limiting handgun purchases to once a month, implementing universal background checks on gun purchases, allowing localities to ban guns in public buildings, parks and other areas, and a red flag bill that would allow authorities to temporarily take guns away from anyone deemed to be dangerous to themselves or others.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Anyone know what time (EST) this is going to kick off?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://apnews.com/2c997c92fa7acd394f7cbb89882d9b5b

The pushback against proposed new gun restrictions began immediately after Democrats won majorities in both the state Senate and House of Delegates in November. Much of the opposition has focused on a proposed assault weapons ban.
    Virginia Democrats are also backing bills limiting handgun purchases to once a month, implementing universal background checks on gun purchases, allowing localities to ban guns in public buildings, parks and other areas, and a red flag bill that would allow authorities to temporarily take guns away from anyone deemed to be dangerous to themselves or others.
    You can be assure that this applies not to the criminals on the streets living in Virginia. Gun laws have no effects.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You can be assure that this applies not to the criminals on the streets living in Virginia. Gun laws have no effects.
    The affects are exactly what is desired by the tyrants, which is a populace that has no means of revolt.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post

Live Stream
    Watching this live stream shows why we are losing our rights. 99% of the people on the video are over 35 years old. The government has done a really good job of indoctrinating our youth in the schools to be anti-gun and pro-communism. When they turn 18 they vote for the communists. This battle needed to be won in the schools and we lost.

- ML

The NRA sells out again:

The protest is expected to be so volatile that even the NRA has distanced itself. https://t.co/tiYot8Ngk0
    — Slate (@Slate) January 18, 2020
    bump,...stock. bada bing.

Alex Jones and crew will be streaming live, they are there.

https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Here is NBC reporter Ben Collins (who is NOT a pedophile) walking back his original tweet.

At least 99% of reporters at NBC News are NOT pedophiles, so I would like to make it absolutely clear that Ben Collins is NOT a pedophile. If you hear any information to the contrary though, PLEASE verify it first!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    Watching this live stream shows why we are losing our rights. 99% of the people on the video are over 35 years old. The government has done a really good job of indoctrinating our youth in the schools to be anti-gun and pro-communism. When they turn 18 they vote for the communists. This battle needed to be won in the schools and we lost.

- ML

It's simple. Young people don't vote as much as older people do. Especially in non-presidential elections. So when it comes to voting for state senators, state legislature, and the state governor, older voters are more engaged.

My the left and media love to use white nationalists like a scapegoat.

Been following.. Glen Bradley has been posting Pics and Video.. on FB

I won't steal his thunder,,he will be along.. Looks like a Great Turnout...little or no troublemakers apparent..

Huge Crowd.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ATruepatriot posted this at Free Republic:

Live stream channel from Virginia.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/XpfoPUsxDbg/
    Main channel for this guy...
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/highimpactflix/
    Great Channel!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    My the left and media love to use white nationalists like a scapegoat.

Well, well, well.

Nobody died, nobody shot by antifa or the cops on rooftops, albeit they probably wanted to.

How many people did not show up due to the FUD created by Republican Amanda Chase?

Republican joined hands with the NRA to try to make this event a bust.

Amanda Chase will pack a pistol to virtue signal, but wants you to cower and shelter in place at home.

Let these people be identified and remembered for attempting, once again, to lead us into a dead end.

One arrest made, for wearing a "mask."

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...earing-a-mask/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast