Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WARNING!!! North American white "al Qaeda" created by intel agencies to infiltrate 2A groups

WARNING!!! North American white "al Qaeda" created by intel agencies to infiltrate 2A groups

I'm copying to here a thread I posted at GLP. I'll include the link if you want to look at that thread. When clicking, you may get a page asking you to accept the rules but it's just standard stuff so click away, if you want. Here's the OP:

Three men who reportedly have ties to a neo-Nazi group and had allegedly discussed attacking a Virginia gun rally next week were arrested...

Patrik Mathews, a former reservist in the Canadian Army kicked out of the service over his suspected ties to white supremacist groups...

Mathews worked as a combat engineer and had basic explosives training...

The other two arrested were American citizens — Brian Mark Lemley and William Garfield Bilbrough IV — but what the three of them had in common is that they all had suspected ties to the white supremacist group The Base...

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...nia-gun-rally/

Al-Qaeda (The Base) Al Qaeda, which means "The Base" in Arabic, is the most known and the most dangerous terrorist group in the world. It was founded in 1988 by the [s]most wanted person in America, Osama Bin Laden[/s] CIA. Other leaders included Abdullah Yusuf Azzam and Ayman Al-Zawahiri.

https://www.cram.com/essay/Al-Qaeda-.../F3H6KCMH9J55Q

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age4239488/pg1
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, and how do I know "The Base" was created by intel agencies? More than two brain cells to rub together.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Another big clue they're intel created - posing in black masks:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ly-source.html

-GLP poster

Just copying some of my own posts here. You can read at GLP to see others' responses. Not ONE person there buys this as some organic "white supremacist" thing. Everyone knows it US GOV created:

Assistant U.S. Attorney Thomas Windom showed the judge a photograph of Bilbrough participating in a military-style training camp with other members of The Base and said Bilbrough had also talked about traveling to Ukraine to fight alongside “nationalists."

(there's the Nazi set up for the "Nazi" story and the govt of Canada is all up with Ukrop Nazis)

“He has personally compared The Base favorably to al-Qaida,” Windom said

(well how about that!)

Lemley and Mathews bought 150 rounds of ammunition and paper shooting targets and Lemley was spotted by an FBI agent at a gun range in Maryland. Court papers say federal agents heard the gun firing in rapid succession .Authorities say Lemley later told Mathews: “Oh oops, it looks like I accidentally made a machine gun.”

(suuuure)

The Anti-Defamation League said members of The Base and other white supremacist groups have frequently posted online messages advocating for “accelerationism,” a fringe philosophy in which far-right extremists “have assigned to their desire to hasten the collapse of society as we know it.”

https://www.stripes.com/fbi-arrests-...rally-1.615059

This reeks of the Southern Poverty Law Center and their involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing and McVeigh. Notice the article also mentions a trip to Alabama which is where the SPLC is.

-GLP poster

anon poster said:

Back in the 70's there was a KKK group in North Carolina that had 7 members.

6 were paid FBI informants.

True story.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    anon poster said:

True story.
    The other one was CIA?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Sorry. Was going to stick to my posts but this one, from an anon, is important. More arrests:

NEW MEGA BREAKING: Three more suspected neo-Nazis arrested before Virginia gun rights rally, reports say NEW STORY

Three more suspected neo-Nazis connected to a white nationalist group that reportedly planned to have members at a gun rights rally in Virginia have been arrested, media reports say.

Three Georgia men were arrested on charges of conspiracy to commit murder and participating in a criminal street gang as part of the hate group, The Base, the Associated Press and Rome News-Tribune reported.

According to the News-Tribune, the three men were arrested a day before three other suspected members of The Base were arrested in Maryland on firearms and alien-harboring charges.

The three Georgia men were identified as Luke Austin Lane of Floyd County, Michael Helterbrand of Dalton and Jacob Kaderli of Dacula, Floyd County police Sgt. Chris Fincher told the Associated Press. Details of the charges were under seal by a judge, the AP and News-Tribune reported.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ed/4499733002/
    Last edited by susano; 01-17-2020 at 08:51 PM.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The other one was CIA?
    Probably more like a low IQ retard who ended up busted and is serving 20-40 while the FBI claimed to be heroes keeping us safe.

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For those who don't open the GLP thread, here's another important post from an anon:

https://coosavalleynews.com/2020/01/...er-conspiracy/

Check the FBI document investigation in the link.

Pure gold!

How FBI set up fake "White nationalist" underground groups to reclute, incite violence then arrest and give life sentences.

-GLP poster

Learn something every day . I did not know Canada had combat engineers.
    Do something Danke

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wow. She's a VA state senator, I take it? We're totally on the same page.

What I want to know is how do the good people of VA deal with this? IMHO, they need to keep the action at the county level and organize meetings between the 2A/constitutional counties so they all agree on the same plans for refusing any and all "laws" passed by the commies. It would be far better to have coordination between counties rather than one county doing one thing and a different one doing another. They need to consider the West Virginia option, too.

-GLP poster

Wow. She's a VA state senator, I take it? We're totally on the same page.

What I want to know is how do the good people of VA deal with this? IMHO, they need to keep the action at the county level and organize meetings between the 2A/constitutional counties so they all agree on the same plans for refusing any and all "laws" passed by the commies. It would be far better to have coordination between counties rather than one county doing one thing and a different one doing another. They need to consider the West Virginia option, too.
    I think she's a state senator.

I've seen suggestions that the protests take place outside the zone.
    But whatever happens about the protests they definitely need to coordinate between counties.
    And I really hope they try the W. Virginia option just in case it works.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Do we have posters here in Virginia?

-GLP poster

Do we have posters here in Virginia?
    I think there are a few. @fisharmor is one I think.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The other one was CIA?
    + rep

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    anon poster said:

True story.
    You are right. But to be honest with you I think all violent racists work for the Government.

The country has been a powder keg for some time. Let’s hope and pray that cool heads prevail and we keep creeping into our future hell at a nice comfortable pace.

They are telling these people that they can enter the state run mobile prison, get searched by armed government workers, and possibly address grievances with the armed government workers’ bosses, who has made it obvious that they don’t care.

That’s just another example of why the pendulum has already swung way too close to tyranny. We aren’t on the way. We are there. It’s been heading this way for a long time. We watched. The mask is coming off and there’s not eagles and flags behind it.

Great thread. +rep
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Yes, I am going. My current plan is to take cameras and document. I plan on talking to as many people as I can, on video, and getting their positions in their own words, because God knows none of the official channels are going to do that... What the people going there believe is a foregone conclusion at this point.

I think a good name for a YT channel would be "Words Have Meanings".
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yes, I am going. My current plan is to take cameras and document. I plan on talking to as many people as I can, on video, and getting their positions in their own words, because God knows none of the official channels are going to do that... What the people going there believe is a foregone conclusion at this point.

I think a good name for a YT channel would be "Words Have Meanings".
    Stay out of that fenced in area.

-GLP poster

Stay out of that fenced in area.
    I'm gonna have to if I want to get video of the fence getting torn down.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

https://twitter.com/rovflyer/status/1218476078043406336

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Take things with a grain of salt. There's always also going to be people spreading rumors and fearmongering to keep people AWAY and reduce the rally numbers.
    JMHO.

I was like, is this real?

Senator Amanda Chase
    Yesterday at 6:44 AM · (1/17/2020)
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Chase4Se...=page_internal
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Take things with a grain of salt. There's always also going to be people spreading rumors and fearmongering to keep people AWAY and reduce the rally numbers.
    JMHO.
    That's true but you must also watch your back.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And didn't you know, ANTIFA is pro-Gun..... now.

https://news.yahoo.com/antifa-group-...135931200.html
    FJB

Al Qaeda, which means "The Base"

Database
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    And didn't you know, ANTIFA is pro-Gun..... now.

https://news.yahoo.com/antifa-group-...135931200.html
    They would never pretend to be something they aren't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast