Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Involuntary Celibates are an ‘emerging domestic terrorism threat’

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    " healthy women". where does one find that?

Best sex in my life was in that danger zone.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I don’t disagree with you. On the other hand, if a man is a domestic terrorism threat, maybe he’s not all that healthy.

Healthy men choose healthy women..
    How many domestic terrorism threats did we have 40 years ago?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Best sex in my life was in that danger zone.
    Jason Patric tells the story of the best love-making he ever had. Silence follows.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ4LNIshI4o

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You mean before CIA?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You mean before CIA?
    https://www.cia.gov/about-cia/history-of-the-cia
    "The Patriarch"

... figured what they can get away with?

He $#@!ed Timmy... Tim Osman, it all makes sense now...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    It probably has nothing to do with not wanting to shoulder a bunch of kids that aren't their own. Or does not wanting to have to take care of someone else's kids make a terrorist out of a person?
    Read
    https://boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog

if you read that, you won't have to guess. That's apparently a CIA board, where the CIA comes up with a bunch of ideas and tries to get people to buy into them. You'll see a lot of people there who have an understanding what incels are, also who Chad and Stacy are. But they don't talk about "Becky", but they do talk about "roasties". Our government has been taking out money for years and paying people to argue on message boards. 4chan is a key one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Legalize prostitution.
    This is something that should be near the top of the libertarian agenda. It seems like prostitution has gotten more illegal over the centuries, not like we actually know this, but, you know, brothels and such in the west, based on today's popular culture, you assume it existed. Game of Thrones, first thing to do is open the brothels back up. Now we have the fed gov paying for sex change operations.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You should know better than to accept any "domestic terrorism" propaganda.
    THIS.

I've been wondering why this conversation has proceeded as though such a ridiculous assertion were true. That it came from Texas is particularly concerning since it shows how bad the infiltration is when Texas Dept of Public Safety sounds like some $#@! out of a wymen's study course at Berkeley.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Probably no more or fewer than now unless you consider the ones from agents provocateur of intel agencies.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Read
    https://boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog

if you read that, you won't have to guess. That's apparently a CIA board, where the CIA comes up with a bunch of ideas and tries to get people to buy into them. You'll see a lot of people there who have an understanding what incels are, also who Chad and Stacy are. But they don't talk about "Becky", but they do talk about "roasties". Our government has been taking out money for years and paying people to argue on message boards. 4chan is a key one of them.
    Honestly I didn't even know what an "incel" was until I read this thread. I can't be bothered to go out of my way to learn the lingo of my fellow millennials. But now I know.

I did manage to figure out that I was a MGTOW before MGTOW was a thing.

I'd be lying if I said I don't get lonely at times and I have, in my 30s, found myself wondering what my final years will be like, but I'm disheartened by online dating where every damn profile you click on, the woman is saying, in all caps, "I HAVE KIDS AND MY KIDS COME FIRST AND IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT IT THEN KEEP LOOKING". Those women will likely never find what they are looking for. You're not going to find any species of mammal on this earth where the male is going to readily accept offspring that aren't theirs. If they do accept them, they're doing it because they love the woman, so the man in that case would not truly be putting the kids first; why should the woman insist on it?

Thing about that is, most people who are happily married don't even put their kids first, at least not in such strongly-worded ways. These people truly value the bond between man and wife and as a result are much more likely to form healthy families as a result, which obviously the kids benefit from.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-18-2020 at 04:43 PM.
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Honestly I didn't even know what an "incel" was until I read this thread. I can't be bothered to go out of my way to learn the lingo of my fellow millennials. But now I know.

I did manage to figure out that I was a MGTOW before MGTOW was a thing.

I'd be lying if I said I don't get lonely at times and I have, in my 30s, found myself wondering what my final years will be like, but I'm disheartened by online dating where every damn profile you click on, the woman is saying, in all caps, "I HAVE KIDS AND MY KIDS COME FIRST AND IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT IT THEN KEEP LOOKING". Those women will likely never find what they are looking for. You're not going to find any species of mammal on this earth where the male is going to readily accept offspring that aren't theirs. If they do accept them, they're doing it because they love the woman, so the man in that case would not truly be putting the kids first; why should the woman insist on it?

Thing about that is, most people who are happily married don't even put their kids first, at least not in such strongly-worded ways. These people truly value the bond between man and wife and as a result are much more likely to form healthy families as a result, which obviously the kids benefit from.
    Over on 4chan there is a whole bunch of stuff that the people here don't know. The people here I'd say have approximately the normal amount of understanding of normal things. Over there, they seem to have specialized terminology and a great deal of understanding of the topics that they discuss at great length. It's interesting. And they certainly are quite dissatisfied with the behavior of women today.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Over on 4chan there is a whole bunch of stuff that the people here don't know. The people here I'd say have approximately the normal amount of understanding of normal things. Over there, they seem to have specialized terminology and a great deal of understanding of the topics that they discuss at great length. It's interesting. And they certainly are quite dissatisfied with the behavior of women today.

I find it hard to believe that this is a real thing.

Girls have gotten much much much easier over the years.

So, what's the problem?

...and, regardless, what kind of ass shoots people over something like this.

I feel stupid typing it; spay and neuter your pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They forgot to mention the hordes of incels that have invaded Europe from the Middle East and North Africa.
    More like forcibly relocated as part of a larger plan to empty the Middle East.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Women must step up and spread their legs in droves for the good of the republic.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Women must step up and spread their legs in droves for the good of the republic.
    They are already....

Or did you mean the 7+ women must?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    They are already....

Or did you mean the 7+ women must?
    Bro, NAP, no fattys, WTF?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12