Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIRGINIA GUN GRABBERS ARE ON THE MOVE – PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SILENT

VIRGINIA GUN GRABBERS ARE ON THE MOVE – PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SILENT

In the midst of all that is going on globally and in the united States, one thing that has caught my attention is the self-proclaimed supporter of the Second Amendment President Donald Trump’s utter silence on what is going on in Virginia concerning a tyrannical, Soviet-style gun confiscation by Governor Ralph Northam and Communist gun grabbers in the legislature. Not a tweet, not a statement or a comment regarding what is going on there, and yet, the president’s oath says that he will “faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Still, others will say that President Trump has a lot on his plate with all that is going on.

I won’t disagree with that, but frankly, his job description in the Constitution stipulates very limited and a very few things that he has to tend to take care of and among those is upholding the right to keep and bear arms.

There are a ton of articles referencing what tyranny is taking place in Virginia and how the people are standing up to it. Here are a few.

Virginia Democrats Playing Rope-a-Dope on Gun Confiscation Plan ~ VIDEO
    Virginia: General Assembly Passes Capitol Gun Ban
    Virginia Sheriffs Have the Power to Defend Second Amendment Sanctuaries ~ VIDEO
    Newspapers Resort to Projection, Ridicule to Swindle Virginians out of Their Rights
    Virginia Gun Grabbers Now Seek Elimination Of Privately Owned Gun Ranges
    Virginia Governor Northam Asking For $6.8 Million For 28 Jackbooted Thugs ~ VIDEO
    Virginia Gov. Northam Wants Millions in Tax Money to Ban Guns and Jail Gun Owners!
    Forget Gun Free Zones, Virginia Gun Controllers Want Ammunition Free Zones
    Crime in Virginia is Falling – Governor Focuses on Making You a Felon
    Virginia Democrats Double Down on Failed Gun Control Plans
    Virginia’s Second Amendment Attack: The People vs Abusive Government
    Report: Virginia Increases Corrections Budget In Preparation For Arrests Of Gun Owners & Police
    …And the Trump Administration is MIA on this issue taking place in Virginia.

I want to know why.

Well, first, you have to understand how this is all connected to Trump’s USMCA that will be going to the Senate floor for a vote soon, no doubt, under cover of war or impeachment or some other WWE scenario.

Publius Huldah explains this in a series of interviews.

President Trump has been very vocal about his rejection of not only the Second Amendment, but several aspects of the Bill of Rights.

No, Trump idolators, that’s not an edit. It’s what he said and I have yet to hear him recant and the fact that 26 states have enacted 55 gun control laws under this president’s tenure without him uttering one word against them is telling.

‘Not Coming for Your Guns?’ Since Parkland Shooting, 26 States Have Passed 55 Gun Control Laws
    A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words – This Is Transitioning Into “Door To Door” Gun Confiscation!
    Still, at least one organization pled with President Trump to abandon such foolishness and lawlessness.

The American Firearms Coalition penned a letter to President Trump last year. Heres’s what they wrote:

Dear Mr. President,

On behalf of over a million gun owners who are represented by the state level gun rights organizations that have signed this open letter, we are writing to urge you to publicly oppose ‘Red Flag Gun Seizure’ legislation and to veto the bill should it land on your desk.

This legislation was heard in the Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, March 26 and, based on the comments from lawmakers on both sides of the partisan aisle, it seems likely to move forward at a rapid pace.

While the National Rifle Association (NRA) is urging you and Congress to advance this legislation, we are writing to let you know that they are wrong, and that they are giving you bad political advice.

The truth is that there is an open revolt underway right now, with grassroots gun owners leaving the NRA in droves, furious with this latest betrayal. You can see this for yourself by spending five minutes on their social media platforms.

These gun owners consider passage of ‘Red Flag Gun Seizure’ legislation as an unforgivable political sin, and they are rightfully angry at organizations and lawmakers who are pushing for it.

https://pages.americanfirearmscoalit...ter&channel=ws

There are several reasons why we are urging you to publicly oppose this legislation. Please allow us to briefly state our objections to this bill.

First, this bill destroys the idea of ‘innocent until proven guilty’ by allowing someone’s Second Amendment right to be suspended and their firearms confiscated BEFORE they have been convicted in a court of law for a criminal offense!

The concept of innocent until proven guilty is sacrosanct in American jurisprudence. Allowing this bill to become law would upend that, and violate the 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments in part or
    in whole.

Second, the bill allows the states to utilize ex-parte hearings as a part of the process. As you undoubtedly know, this means that the gun owner in question would have no idea that his Second Amendment rights are on the line until the police are at his home with an order to confiscate his firearms.

This means that a gun owner would not be able to confront witnesses, examine the evidence brought against him, have the benefit of counsel present or any of the other due process protections that he is entitled to. Allowing this bill to become law would violate the 5th and 6th Amendments in part or in whole and would set a terrible precedent.

Third, this bill is clearly designed to be rapidly expanded to allow an ever growing number of people to petition the court to remove a person’s firearms. One of the witnesses in the hearing yesterday was already urging Congress to expand the list of people who can file these petitions to include all mental health staffers.

Another witness from yesterday’s hearing, Kimberly Wyatt, is actively pushing for legislation in Washington State to allow a ‘Red Flag Gun Seizure’ order to be issued against minor children. Once the minor is subject to the seizure order, the police would disarm the minor’s parents! This bill would literally require a parent to surrender their firearms (while facing no charges) or be forced to have their children live elsewhere.

For these reasons, we would urge you to publicly oppose this bill.

America sat back and watched in disgust last fall as your Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, was maligned and falsely accused of rampant sexual impropriety. Thanks to his ability to recall dates and facts, legal representation, and the help of the FBI who could run an around-the-clock investigation into these claims, these allegations were seen for being the lies that they were.

If ‘Red Flag Gun Seizure’ legislation passes, every gun owner in America would be vulnerable to losing a Constitutionally guaranteed right in the same manner! Only instead of their rights being attacked in public for all the world to see, as was the case for Justice Kavanaugh, a gun owner’s freedoms would be attacked in secret court proceedings that the gun owner would know nothing about.

As someone who has been repeatedly maligned by the press and many others, you know just how dangerous these allegations can be. Please don’t allow gun owners to be subjected to losing their freedoms and their firearms in this manner, especially as they have never been convicted in court of a crime.

Your mention of a veto on H.R. 8 has done much to galvanize Senate Republicans who are feeling heat from all sides to take action on that bill now that the House of Representatives passed it. We would ask that you do the same thing regarding S. 7, or any similar legislation.

Signatories:

Aaron Dorr, Executive Director, Iowa Gun Owners
    Christopher Dorr, Executive Director, Ohio Gun Owners
    Patrick Parsons, Executive Director, Georgia Gun Owners
    Benjamin Dorr, Executive Director, Minnesota Gun Rights
    Alexandra Salsman, Political Director, Missouri Firearms Coalition
    David Ball, President, Wyoming Gun Owners
    Jason Storms, Chairman, Wisconsin Firearms Coalition
    Thomas Walker, Chairman, North Carolina Firearms Coalition
    Greg Pruett, President, Idaho Second Amendment Alliance
    Greg Pruett, Political Director, Washington Gun Rights

Has he done so? Nope, utter crickets from President Trump and his administration, except to unconstitutionally ban bump stocks, violating not only Article I’s provisions of Congress legislating, but instituting ex post facto “law” by the executive branch.

continued..https://gunsinthenews.com/virginia-g...-trump-silent/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well

its possible...he is a BIG fkn liar.

that could be bad
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

FORT COLLINS, Colo. — A mother whose teenage son was shot and killed by a Colorado State University police officer is seeking to have the officer’s weapons seized under Colorado’s new red flag gun control law. The case is a critical test of the bounds of the controversial law.

https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...c-db9ecf250ad3

Trump serves many purposes. 1. He launders Obama's wars/mistakes (Orange is the new black, allows the 'left' to reclaim the mantle of 'peace'). 2. He dissipates authentic and righteous resistance to the status quo. 3. His presidency, that of a collectivist, none-the-less will engender a collectivist blow-back that can be relied on to drive changes, the likes of which only AF predicted years ago, into the 'narrative.' 4. His term(s) will be long enough to allow the demographic (it is what it is) change to occur that is requisite to prevent the US Constitution from ever being re-established.

Expecting him to act, even speak, when it matters is expecting snow from the sun. Not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Trump serves many purposes. 1. He launders Obama's wars/mistakes (Orange is the new black, allows the 'left' to reclaim the mantle of 'peace'). 2. He dissipates authentic and righteous resistance to the status quo. 3. His presidency, that of a collectivist, none-the-less will engender a collectivist blow-back that can be relied on to drive changes, the likes of which only AF predicted years ago, into the 'narrative.' 4. His term(s) will be long enough to allow the demographic (it is what it is) change to occur that is requisite to prevent the US Constitution from ever being re-established.

Expecting him to act, even speak, when it matters is expecting snow from the sun. Not going to happen.
    LOL

Everything you said is wrong.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

Everything you said is wrong.
    So, where is his statement? Not even a tweet? He sure does stand tall, for a man with clay feet.

So, where is his statement? Not even a tweet? He sure does stand tall, for a man with clay feet.
    He has other pressing issues to attend to and his involvement would only bring unwanted TDS into the situation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He has other pressing issues to attend to and his involvement would only bring unwanted TDS into the situation.
    Oh, I see. Sure, a tweet about Bernie Sander's hair or some such pressing issue. Not like a bastion of his base is under threat of blatantly unconstitutional (By text "Shall not be infringed," and precedent Marbury v Madison "All laws repugnant to the constitution are null and void.") I suppose he put a true conservative on the court? Not some Kavanaugh that helped write the patriot act or anything... One wonders, he is too busy to support his 'base' and too busy to bring the troops home. What isn't he too busy for? Except twitter?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, I see. Sure, a tweet about Bernie Sander's hair or some such pressing issue. Not like a bastion of his base is under threat of blatantly unconstitutional (By text "Shall not be infringed," and precedent Marbury v Madison "All laws repugnant to the constitution are null and void.") I suppose he put a true conservative on the court? Not some Kavanaugh that helped write the patriot act or anything... One wonders, he is too busy to support his 'base' and too busy to bring the troops home. What isn't he too busy for? Except twitter?
    Have you heard of Gorsuch?

He is doing lots of important stuff and it is actually important for him to stay out of this for now, it needs to remain a grassroots vs. the State government issue and not become a Trump issue.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I prefer Trump's silence, to be honest.
    At least at the moment.

Trump appointed 187 judges. Including 2 Supreme Court justices.

He did his part. Now it's time to let the system work.

Have you heard of Gorsuch?

He is doing lots of important stuff and it is actually important for him to stay out of this for now, it needs to remain a grassroots vs. the State government issue and not become a Trump issue.
    It is the duty of the president to execute the laws of the constitution. The Bill of Rights is the supreme law. The state of Virginia plans on violating the supreme law. This is the presidents business.

I'll cede that his indifference, in this instance, might be a blessing.

It is the duty of the president to execute the laws of the constitution. The Bill of Rights is the supreme law. The state of Virginia plans on violating the supreme law. This is the presidents business.

Trump is in position to declare war on all the blue states, he would be immediately impeached and removed for that.
    He will be doing a great job if he keeps the feds out of it if an actual insurrection against the State government breaks out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump should wait until something(pass a bad law) actually happens first. Otherwise that would mean the people on this board are encouraging the feds to butt into a state issue.

Trump is in position to declare war on all the blue states, he would be immediately impeached and removed for that.
    He will be doing a great job if he keeps the feds out of it if an actual insurrection against the State government breaks out.
    Wait, so, you're worried about Trump getting impeached?
    I'm sorry, are you living on the same planet as the rest of us, where THAT ALREADY HAPPENED?

Listen, I know you are in love with the guy, but if there is one thing that has been blindingly obvious for the last 12 years, it's that the classic NRA strategy of sit-back-and-let-them-push-for-whatever-they-want is a failing strategy. All that had to happen is some absolute nobodys pushed a legal case - over the NRA's objection - to SCOTUS and they got the single worst gun ban in the country overturned.

This is what some unconnected lawyers can accomplish, but the President of the United States, who took an oath to preserve gun rights, can't even thumb out a misspelled tweet on the subject.

You're wrong, Swordsmyth - TRUMP IS ANTI GUN. He always has been. It's not that he has better things to do - further ignoring the US constitution to murder people in countries we have no business being in certainly doesn't qualify. It's plainly and simply that HE IS AGAINST US.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Trump should wait until something(pass a bad law) actually happens first. Otherwise that would mean the people on this board are encouraging the feds to butt into a state issue.
    You mean like this?

"The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Gun rights are not a state issue though.

Some VERY GOOD news for 2A supporters in Virginia [The Democrats back down!]:
    https://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politi...l-2579494.html

Sadly, RINO Donald Trump favors more strict gun control:

After New Zealand’s 911 false flag, Trump is about to sign the worst PATRIOT ACT gun control bill ever:
    https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Article...bio-Et-Al.aspx

Trump Considering Using A Social Credit Score Tied To Data From Smart Devices To Monitor American Citizens To Decide Who Gets To Own Guns:
    https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/new-wor...2018/8235.html

The article linked to above suggests that Trump is a Zio-New World Order puppet which explains why Trump is pushing for more gun control laws, which stands in direct opposition to his campaign promise.

Trump Sets Precedent For 100% Gun Confiscation With His EO for Funding a Border Wall - Chuck Baldwin:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foUUSP2IlBY

‘Gun-grabber-in-chief’: Conservatives turn on Trump as threat to confiscate guns prompts Second Amendment-related outrage
    ‘He’s a fraud and has betrayed us twice now’
    https://www.inependent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-gun-control-confiscate-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-nra-conservative-republicans-a8234606.html

So the title of the OP seems appropriate: "VIRGINIA GUN GRABBERS ARE ON THE MOVE – PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SILENT".
    Last edited by TheClincher; 01-16-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Wait, so, you're worried about Trump getting impeached?
    I'm sorry, are you living on the same planet as the rest of us, where THAT ALREADY HAPPENED?

Listen, I know you are in love with the guy, but if there is one thing that has been blindingly obvious for the last 12 years, it's that the classic NRA strategy of sit-back-and-let-them-push-for-whatever-they-want is a failing strategy. All that had to happen is some absolute nobodys pushed a legal case - over the NRA's objection - to SCOTUS and they got the single worst gun ban in the country overturned.

This is what some unconnected lawyers can accomplish, but the President of the United States, who took an oath to preserve gun rights, can't even thumb out a misspelled tweet on the subject.

You're wrong, Swordsmyth - TRUMP IS ANTI GUN. He always has been. It's not that he has better things to do - further ignoring the US constitution to murder people in countries we have no business being in certainly doesn't qualify. It's plainly and simply that HE IS AGAINST US.
    Trump has not been convicted and removed and he is not anti-gun or we would have had much more gun control by now.
    It's been a very long time since we were told that he was going to enact more gun control in one week.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheClincher View Post
    Some VERY GOOD news for 2A supporters in Virginia [The Democrats back down!]:
    https://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politi...l-2579494.html

Sadly, RINO Donald Trump favors more strict gun control:

After New Zealand’s 911 false flag, Trump is about to sign the worst PATRIOT ACT gun control bill ever:
    https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Article...bio-Et-Al.aspx

Trump Considering Using A Social Credit Score Tied To Data From Smart Devices To Monitor American Citizens To Decide Who Gets To Own Guns:
    https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/new-wor...2018/8235.html

The article linked to above suggests that Trump is a Zio-New World Order puppet which explains why Trump is pushing for more gun control laws, which stands in direct opposition to his campaign promise.

Trump Sets Precedent For 100% Gun Confiscation With His EO for Funding a Border Wall - Chuck Baldwin:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foUUSP2IlBY

‘Gun-grabber-in-chief’: Conservatives turn on Trump as threat to confiscate guns prompts Second Amendment-related outrage
    ‘He’s a fraud and has betrayed us twice now’
    https://www.inependent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-gun-control-confiscate-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-nra-conservative-republicans-a8234606.html

So the title of the OP seems appropriate: "VIRGINIA GUN GRABBERS ARE ON THE MOVE – PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SILENT".
    Old fake news, Trump didn't enact more gun control.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump has not been convicted and removed and he is not anti-gun or we would have had much more gun control by now.
    It's been a very long time since we were told that he was going to enact more gun control in one week.
    "The Patriarch"

He has other pressing issues to attend to
    NO
    He does Not.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Nope,, Just publicly favors it.. repeatedly.

"Take the Guns First,,,,"
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

None of the articles I linked to claimed that Trump passed a gun control law. Do you not know how to read? And you had the nerve to downgrade my reputation score over this? That is both shameful and pathetic.

This is the third time in the last 24 hours that you have downgraded my reputation score, and in two of them all you put in the description filed was a big grin smiley face, as if to communicate that you enjoy the hell out of downgrading peoples reputation scores. Perhaps someone with credentials should downgrade YOUR reputation score, because you are now guilty of being on a harassment spree. Would you like me to file harassment charges against you?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClincher View Post
    None of the articles I linked to claimed that Trump passed a gun control law. Do you not know how to read? And you had the nerve to downgrade my reputation score over this? That is both shameful and pathetic.

This is the third time in the last 24 hours that you have downgraded my reputation score, and in two of them all you put in the description filed was a big grin smiley face, as if to communicate that you enjoy the hell out of downgrading peoples reputation scores. Perhaps someone with credentials should downgrade YOUR reputation score, because you are now guilty of being on a harassment spree. Would you like me to file harassment charges against you?
    You specifically linked to articles about gun control that Trump was supposedly going to enact that never happened.
    And if I wanted to harass you you would have gotten a lot more neg rep than 3.

I know a troll when I see one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

lol RPF is funny

@Originalist, let's just say you are right and Trump doesn't want to jump into the VA gun fight.

And? What does your RPF thread on Trump do to help with the matter?

How does that help the end goal? Unless your end goal is just to be another one of the several thousand orange man bad threads here.

You had a choice to start a thread that promoted ways to help or donate to the necessary causes but you decided to do this, which is just completely useless for Virginians.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I know a troll when I see one.
    Everything I post is in line with the following positions which I hold:

I am -

anti-war-monger

pro-peace for ALL sentient beings

anti-racism [and to be clear, calling out racism is NOT racist]

anti-Luciferianism which includes Zio-Talmudic Judaism which is a central force behind the NWO globalist effort to genocide/enslave humanity. I have proven that the Babylonian Talmud is a blueprint for the New World Order, referencing MANY verses which can be verified in the on-line Full Text of the English Babylonian Talmud - http://www.halakhah.com

pro-Bill of Rights/Constitution/Freedom of non-violent religion

anti-rigged elections and the FACT that the American people in reality HAVE NO VOTE. All we get is a choice between Z-Ion-mist candidate DemonRat, or Z-Ion-mist candidate Repugnant-Con!

pro-truth seeking, including origins of religions and humans.

pro-sharing of promising or threatening new technologies or inventions.

pro-heads-up on cream of the crop music [including ecclectic]

Pro sharing of tried and true health advice

anti-false flag and the dumbing down of the public

anti-violence/police state/surveillance

anti-health threats

pro-tennis - the best sport ever invented!

I challenge you to explain how ANY of this correlates with positions we would expect to correlate with those of a troll, and if you cannot, I challenge you to identify even ONE comment I have made on RPF which was not in line with these positions.
    Last edited by TheClincher; 01-17-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    lol RPF is funny

@Originalist, let's just say you are right and Trump doesn't want to jump into the VA gun fight.

And? What does your RPF thread on Trump do to help with the matter?

How does that help the end goal? Unless your end goal is just to be another one of the several thousand orange man bad threads here.

You had a choice to start a thread that promoted ways to help or donate to the necessary causes but you decided to do this, which is just completely useless for Virginians.
    Don't really care about all this Trump stuff at the moment...
    but, Origanalist did donate. If I remember correctly he bought a bus seat for someone going down to Lobby Day in Richmond.
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 01-17-2020 at 11:10 AM.

He can blarge on about Crooked Hillary or Crazy Bernie all day in his dumb ass tweets, but HIMS IS SO BUSY GUYS REALLY! I know 8 year olds with more critical thinking skills.

Keep slobbing the knob.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    He can blarge on about Crooked Hillary or Crazy Bernie all day in his dumb ass tweets, but HIMS IS SO BUSY GUYS REALLY! I know 8 year olds with more critical thinking skills.

Keep slobbing the knob.
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast