Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIRGINIA GUN GRABBERS ARE ON THE MOVE – PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SILENT

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    lol RPF is funny

@Originalist, let's just say you are right and Trump doesn't want to jump into the VA gun fight.

And? What does your RPF thread on Trump do to help with the matter?

How does that help the end goal? Unless your end goal is just to be another one of the several thousand orange man bad threads here.

You had a choice to start a thread that promoted ways to help or donate to the necessary causes but you decided to do this, which is just completely useless for Virginians.
    I believe the point here is that El Presidente seems to insert himself into everything that doesn't matter (via Twitter) and is silent on actual matters.

I agree though. I hope he doesn't say anything and maintains that policy.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummersEve View Post
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    My username checks out.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You mean like this?

Yeah but,
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Have you heard of Gorsuch?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Ivanka is anti-gun and thats where The Donald gets it from.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...97464941314049
    I guess now all the people complaining he wasn't involved will admit they were wrong?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I guess now all the people complaining he wasn't involved will admit they were wrong?
    This confirms he is at least notices what is going on. I don't think he has seen the non 2A bills regarding voting that the Democrats are trying to push through.

lol RPF is funny

@Originalist, let's just say you are right and Trump doesn't want to jump into the VA gun fight.

And? What does your RPF thread on Trump do to help with the matter?

How does that help the end goal? Unless your end goal is just to be another one of the several thousand orange man bad threads here.

You had a choice to start a thread that promoted ways to help or donate to the necessary causes but you decided to do this, which is just completely useless for Virginians.
    Is this your idea of helping? I must have missed your donation.

Virginia voted for this, they'll have to vote themselves out of this mess, and the way things are going, seems like they just might.

Overreach is a btch
    Sorry if I said something not nice about your hero.
    "The Patriarch"

https://gunowners.org/release-va-sup...-at-lobby-day/

January 17, 2020
    For immediate release

VA Supreme Court Ignores Constitution, Keeps Gun Owners Disarmed at Lobby Day

Springfield, VA —The Virginia Supreme Court has denied appeals here and here by Gun Owners of America (GOA) and the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) to overturn Governor Ralph Northam’s Lobby Day Gun Ban.

“Governor Northam issued an illegal order on Wednesday, banning guns on the Capitol grounds — thus preventing law-abiding citizens from carrying firearms at Lobby Day this coming Monday,” Erich Pratt, Senior Vice President of GOA said. “Sadly, the Virginia’s Supreme Court has decided to ignore the US and Virginia Constitutions, as well as Virginia law, and uphold Northam’s ban.”

“Ironically, this outcome will only further embolden Second Amendment supporters to be even louder for their rights,” Pratt concluded. “Gun owners in the Commonwealth will continue to challenge Gov. Northam’s unconstitutional gun control measures at every turn.”

Erich Pratt, or another GOA spokesperson, is available for interviews. Gun Owners of America is a nonprofit lobbying organization dedicated to protecting the right to keep and bear arms without compromise. GOA represents over two million members and activists. For more information, visit GOA’s Press Center.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Something along the lines of dems bad republicans good vote for me. I was wrong. He said something.

It's amazing that doesn't happen more often.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I saw it, good.
    "The Patriarch"

Is this your idea of helping? I must have missed your donation.
    Sorry if I said something not nice about your hero.
    To start, I won't be donating to VA. They voted for the gun grabbers and got gun grabbing policy. If they want it to stop, they will have to vote themselves out of it.

The post you quoted literally said nothing about heroes, it said a lot about the fact that voting has consequences. Comprende?

And given Trump's tweet today, this thread has not aged well.
    Last edited by eleganz; 01-17-2020 at 09:02 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

To start, I won't be donating to VA. They voted for the gun grabbers and got gun grabbing policy. If they want it to stop, they will have to vote themselves out of it.

The post you quoted literally said nothing about heroes, it said a lot about the fact that voting has consequences. Comprende?

And given Trump's tweet today, this thread has not aged well.
    Why? because two days after I posted it Mr. Diarrhea Mouth finally speaks up after days on end of people questioning his silence? Lol, nice stretch.
    "The Patriarch"

Why? because two days after I posted it Mr. Diarrhea Mouth finally speaks up after days on end of people questioning his silence? Lol, nice stretch.
    I suppose you don't comprehend things that you quote. Since you want to get into the details, this thread did not age well as it was posted 1/15 at 7pm and he tweeted 1/17 at 2pm.

Run along and modify your original post with the tweet.

Next.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

I suppose you don't comprehend things that you quote. Since you want to get into the details, this thread did not age well as it was posted 1/15 at 7pm and he tweeted 1/17 at 2pm.

Run along and modify your original post with the tweet.

Next.
    Yer a funny guy. You always manage to make meaningless points and then claim some kind of victory.
    "The Patriarch"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yer a funny guy. You always manage to make meaningless points and then claim some kind of victory.
    Here is a lesson on how to respond to somebody you just quoted.

My points were so meaningless but you found it necessary to quote me, twice? Well that sure says a lot about how much you value yourself.

You are more than welcome to rebut any statements that I made. Here is your chance to shine....

"And given Trump's tweet today, this thread has not aged well."

Something tells me you will continue to avoid answering to your own words, I've seen it too many times. I thats the case, just stop wasting bandwidth with silly things like "yer funny cuz yer posts are meaningless, derp derp".
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Here is a lesson on how to respond to somebody you just quoted.

My points were so meaningless but you found it necessary to quote me, twice? Well that sure says a lot about how much you value yourself.

You are more than welcome to rebut any statements that I made. Here is your chance to shine....

"And given Trump's tweet today, this thread has not aged well."

Something tells me you will continue to avoid answering to your own words, I've seen it too many times. I thats the case, just stop wasting bandwidth with silly things like "yer funny cuz yer posts are meaningless, derp derp".
    Your distress is duly noted.
    "The Patriarch"

Wrong thread. Please delete.
    Last edited by revgen; 01-17-2020 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Trump on Virginia Gun Grab: 'It Will Never Happen as Long as I’m Here'
    https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...ibertyalliance
    "The Patriarch"

Trump on Virginia Gun Grab: 'It Will Never Happen as Long as I’m Here'
    https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...ibertyalliance
    “I think it’s crazy, and I think Virginia is crazy,” the president said. “They want to take away the guns in Virginia. You have a governor that’s — I just can’t believe it — but Virginia’s very much in play. I think we’re going to win the state of Virginia.”
    “They want to take everyone’s gun away in Virginia. You can’t do it. You can’t do it,” he said. “People need that for safety. They need it for hunting and other — but many people need it for safety. They need it for security.”

“They’re playing with our Second Amendment,” Trump continued. “Frankly, they’d get rid of it. I watched [Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam] on an interview. He would get rid of the Second Amendment if it was up to him, and you have many Democrats saying the same thing.”
    “They’re saying it quietly, but if they win these elections, they’re going to try and get rid of the Second Amendment. It will never happen as long as I’m here,” he added.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“I think it’s crazy, and I think Virginia is crazy,” the president said. “They want to take away the guns in Virginia. You have a governor that’s — I just can’t believe it — but Virginia’s very much in play. I think we’re going to win the state of Virginia.”
    “They want to take everyone’s gun away in Virginia. You can’t do it. You can’t do it,” he said. “People need that for safety. They need it for hunting and other — but many people need it for safety. They need it for security.”

“They’re playing with our Second Amendment,” Trump continued. “Frankly, they’d get rid of it. I watched [Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam] on an interview. He would get rid of the Second Amendment if it was up to him, and you have many Democrats saying the same thing.”
    “They’re saying it quietly, but if they win these elections, they’re going to try and get rid of the Second Amendment. It will never happen as long as I’m here,” he added.

"I have directed the executive branch to immediately stop enforcing any laws that infringe on a person's right to defend themselves". That's some words worth supporting.

Anything other than that is politician bull$#@!, but people seem to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    "I have directed the executive branch to immediately stop enforcing any laws that infringe on a person's right to defend themselves". That's some words worth supporting.

Anything other than that is politician bull$#@!, but people seem to love it.
    There are positions on the spectrum between perfection and 100% evil, Trump is better than halfway towards 100% good.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Everyone knows damn $#@!ing well he supports the State.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Everyone knows damn $#@!ing well he supports the State.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trying to think of an example when he prioritized individual liberty over State tyranny.

brb
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Trying to think of an example when he prioritized individual liberty over State tyranny.

brb
    Ron Paul would have my Rights restored by now..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Ron Paul would have my Rights restored by now..
    Forget about it.

The RPA would have needed to implement a round the clock suicide watch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast