Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 51 of 51

Thread: VIRGINIA GUN GRABBERS ARE ON THE MOVE – PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SILENT

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    lol RPF is funny

    @Originalist, let's just say you are right and Trump doesn't want to jump into the VA gun fight.

    And? What does your RPF thread on Trump do to help with the matter?

    How does that help the end goal? Unless your end goal is just to be another one of the several thousand orange man bad threads here.

    You had a choice to start a thread that promoted ways to help or donate to the necessary causes but you decided to do this, which is just completely useless for Virginians.
    I believe the point here is that El Presidente seems to insert himself into everything that doesn't matter (via Twitter) and is silent on actual matters.

    I agree though. I hope he doesn't say anything and maintains that policy.
    I do not consent.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by SummersEve View Post
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.
    My username checks out.
    I do not consent.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You mean like this?

    Yeah but,
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Have you heard of Gorsuch?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

  6. #34

  7. #35
    Ivanka is anti-gun and thats where The Donald gets it from.

  8. #36

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post

    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...97464941314049
    I guess now all the people complaining he wasn't involved will admit they were wrong?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...97464941314049
    I guess now all the people complaining he wasn't involved will admit they were wrong?
    This confirms he is at least notices what is going on. I don't think he has seen the non 2A bills regarding voting that the Democrats are trying to push through.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    lol RPF is funny

    @Originalist, let's just say you are right and Trump doesn't want to jump into the VA gun fight.

    And? What does your RPF thread on Trump do to help with the matter?

    How does that help the end goal? Unless your end goal is just to be another one of the several thousand orange man bad threads here.

    You had a choice to start a thread that promoted ways to help or donate to the necessary causes but you decided to do this, which is just completely useless for Virginians.
    Is this your idea of helping? I must have missed your donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Virginia voted for this, they'll have to vote themselves out of this mess, and the way things are going, seems like they just might.

    Overreach is a btch
    Sorry if I said something not nice about your hero.
    "The Patriarch"

  12. #40
    https://gunowners.org/release-va-sup...-at-lobby-day/

    January 17, 2020
    For immediate release

    VA Supreme Court Ignores Constitution, Keeps Gun Owners Disarmed at Lobby Day

    Springfield, VA —The Virginia Supreme Court has denied appeals here and here by Gun Owners of America (GOA) and the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) to overturn Governor Ralph Northam’s Lobby Day Gun Ban.

    “Governor Northam issued an illegal order on Wednesday, banning guns on the Capitol grounds — thus preventing law-abiding citizens from carrying firearms at Lobby Day this coming Monday,” Erich Pratt, Senior Vice President of GOA said. “Sadly, the Virginia’s Supreme Court has decided to ignore the US and Virginia Constitutions, as well as Virginia law, and uphold Northam’s ban.”

    “Ironically, this outcome will only further embolden Second Amendment supporters to be even louder for their rights,” Pratt concluded. “Gun owners in the Commonwealth will continue to challenge Gov. Northam’s unconstitutional gun control measures at every turn.”

    Erich Pratt, or another GOA spokesperson, is available for interviews. Gun Owners of America is a nonprofit lobbying organization dedicated to protecting the right to keep and bear arms without compromise. GOA represents over two million members and activists. For more information, visit GOA’s Press Center.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...97464941314049
    I guess now all the people complaining he wasn't involved will admit they were wrong?
    Something along the lines of dems bad republicans good vote for me. I was wrong. He said something.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It's amazing that doesn't happen more often.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  16. #43
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I saw it, good.
    "The Patriarch"

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Is this your idea of helping? I must have missed your donation.
    Sorry if I said something not nice about your hero.
    To start, I won't be donating to VA. They voted for the gun grabbers and got gun grabbing policy. If they want it to stop, they will have to vote themselves out of it.

    The post you quoted literally said nothing about heroes, it said a lot about the fact that voting has consequences. Comprende?


    And given Trump's tweet today, this thread has not aged well.
    Last edited by eleganz; 01-17-2020 at 09:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Bernie will bring about a more free market in the US than Trump. Hence the reason I wouldn't mind having him as my next president.

    Rand Paul : Ultimately, if someone's going to accuse you of something that's going to bring down a presidency, I think we deserve to know who that person is.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What a grotesque embarrassment Rand has become
    Ron Paul : If you're accused of a crime, you have the right to face your accuser.
    R3v 3.0, calling RP a grotesque embarrassment gets u a DERP DERP.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    To start, I won't be donating to VA. They voted for the gun grabbers and got gun grabbing policy. If they want it to stop, they will have to vote themselves out of it.

    The post you quoted literally said nothing about heroes, it said a lot about the fact that voting has consequences. Comprende?


    And given Trump's tweet today, this thread has not aged well.
    Why? because two days after I posted it Mr. Diarrhea Mouth finally speaks up after days on end of people questioning his silence? Lol, nice stretch.
    "The Patriarch"

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Why? because two days after I posted it Mr. Diarrhea Mouth finally speaks up after days on end of people questioning his silence? Lol, nice stretch.
    I suppose you don't comprehend things that you quote. Since you want to get into the details, this thread did not age well as it was posted 1/15 at 7pm and he tweeted 1/17 at 2pm.

    Run along and modify your original post with the tweet.

    Next.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Bernie will bring about a more free market in the US than Trump. Hence the reason I wouldn't mind having him as my next president.

    Rand Paul : Ultimately, if someone's going to accuse you of something that's going to bring down a presidency, I think we deserve to know who that person is.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What a grotesque embarrassment Rand has become
    Ron Paul : If you're accused of a crime, you have the right to face your accuser.
    R3v 3.0, calling RP a grotesque embarrassment gets u a DERP DERP.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I suppose you don't comprehend things that you quote. Since you want to get into the details, this thread did not age well as it was posted 1/15 at 7pm and he tweeted 1/17 at 2pm.

    Run along and modify your original post with the tweet.

    Next.
    Yer a funny guy. You always manage to make meaningless points and then claim some kind of victory.
    "The Patriarch"



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Yer a funny guy. You always manage to make meaningless points and then claim some kind of victory.
    Here is a lesson on how to respond to somebody you just quoted.

    My points were so meaningless but you found it necessary to quote me, twice? Well that sure says a lot about how much you value yourself.


    You are more than welcome to rebut any statements that I made. Here is your chance to shine....

    "And given Trump's tweet today, this thread has not aged well."


    Something tells me you will continue to avoid answering to your own words, I've seen it too many times. I thats the case, just stop wasting bandwidth with silly things like "yer funny cuz yer posts are meaningless, derp derp".
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Bernie will bring about a more free market in the US than Trump. Hence the reason I wouldn't mind having him as my next president.

    Rand Paul : Ultimately, if someone's going to accuse you of something that's going to bring down a presidency, I think we deserve to know who that person is.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What a grotesque embarrassment Rand has become
    Ron Paul : If you're accused of a crime, you have the right to face your accuser.
    R3v 3.0, calling RP a grotesque embarrassment gets u a DERP DERP.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Here is a lesson on how to respond to somebody you just quoted.

    My points were so meaningless but you found it necessary to quote me, twice? Well that sure says a lot about how much you value yourself.


    You are more than welcome to rebut any statements that I made. Here is your chance to shine....

    "And given Trump's tweet today, this thread has not aged well."


    Something tells me you will continue to avoid answering to your own words, I've seen it too many times. I thats the case, just stop wasting bandwidth with silly things like "yer funny cuz yer posts are meaningless, derp derp".
    Your distress is duly noted.
    "The Patriarch"

  25. #51
    Wrong thread. Please delete.
    Last edited by revgen; 01-17-2020 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Madonna suggests Donald Trump motivated her move to Portugal
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 09:18 AM
  2. Donald Trump Won’t Move Embassy to Jerusalem, at Least for Now
    By Zippyjuan in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 07:35 PM
  3. Donald Trump Might Not Pay Virginia Hotel Bill Because It Was Hot
    By moostraks in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2016, 08:18 PM
  4. How Donald Trump is resurrecting the ‘great silent majority’
    By Jdayh in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-23-2016, 05:26 PM
  5. Virginia, North Carolina GOP move to block Trump from primary ballot
    By RonPaulGeorge&Ringo in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •