Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanders campaign worker: "There's a reason Stalin had gulags...to re-educate you"

Exclamation Sanders campaign worker: "There's a reason Stalin had gulags...to re-educate you"

Project Veritas: Bernie Sanders Field Organizer Suggests Gulags to Help ‘Nazified’ Trump Voters

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-trump-voters/

JOSHUA CAPLAN 14 Jan 2020

An undercover video published by Project Veritas on Tuesday shows a field organizer for Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 campaign saying Soviet gulags were actually a positive phenomenon, suggesting that some similar program could re-educate Trump supporters and billionaires.

The video begins with a Project Veritas journalist asking an individual identified as Sanders organizer Kyle Jurek if “MAGA people” could be re-educated if Bernie wins the White House. “We gotta try,” Jurek replies. “In Nazi Germany, after the fall of the Nazi Party, there was a $#@!-ton of the populace that was $#@!ing Nazified.”

“Germany had to spend billions of dollars re-educating their $#@!ing people to not be Nazis,” he continues. “We’re probably going to have to do the same $#@!ing thing here.”

“That’s kind of what all Bernie’s whole $#@!ing like, ‘hey, free education for everybody’ because we’re going to have to teach you to not be a $#@!ing Nazi,” he added.

In another part of the video, Jurek is seen discussing Soviet Union dictator Joseph Stalin’s use of gulags, where he claims that the CIA was overly critical of them. “People were actually paid a living wage in the gulags, they conjugal visits in gulags, gulags were meant for re-education,” he says.

Jurek is then seen suggesting that the most effective way to re-educate the billionaire class is to order them to “break rocks for 12 hours a day.”

“[The] greatest way to break a $#@!ing billionaire of their privilege and their idea that their (sic) superior, go and break rocks for 12 hours a day. You’re now a working class person and you’re going to $#@!ing learn what the means, right?”

The video also shows Jurek warning that Milwaukee, host of this year’s Democrat National Convention, will “burn” if Sanders fails to win the party’s nomination. “If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination or it goes to a second round at the DNC convention, $#@!ing Milwaukee will burn,” says Jurek. “It’ll start in Milwaukee and then when the police push back on that, other cites will $#@!ing [explode].”

The footage concludes with Jurek issuing the chilling prediction that Milwaukee could see riots akin to the 1968 convention in Chicago, where left-wing activists engaged in violent riots in the streets. “Be ready to be in Milwaukee for the DNC convention. We’re going to make [1968] look like a $#@!ing girl’s scout $#@!ing cookout,” warns the Sanders field organizer. “The cops are going to be the ones $#@!ing beaten in Milwaukee.”

The undercover video’s emergence comes as 2020 Democrats are slated to debate Tuesday evening — their final meeting before Iowa holds the nation’s first caucus on February 3rd. Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe has teased that Tuesday’s footage is one of several upcoming videos to be released as part of the group’s “Expose2020” campaign.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

... and it will be free!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

theres a reason for the second amendment...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Flashback...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Bernie sanders is a dangerous communist same with Pocahontas!

I fear Bernie is going to win then come after @Anti Federalist as a 'climate criminal'. (They actually admit it).

Wonder if they still plan to do this if Bernie doesn't win the dem nomination?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This is one of the reasons I find it easy to stand with Republicans. Communists are a deadly disease to humanity. The whole idea has been thoroughly debunked and yet it gets sold to a new generation of idiots again and again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    This is one of the reasons I find it easy to stand with Republicans. Communists are a deadly disease to humanity. The whole idea has been thoroughly debunked and yet it gets sold to a new generation of idiots again and again.
    That's why the indoctrination in the school system was necessary in the late 1970's and implemented in the 1980's. Charlotte T. Iserbyt warned us about it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Is this really where we've gone?

We're actually forming impressions based on campaign volunteers off-hand statements?

A sign of the times... how ludicrous......

The simple fact is, Bernie Sanders wouldn't be able to get 90% of his program through Congress.
    Which is a good thing... because the Presidency is NOT supposed to do much ANYWAY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

We're actually forming impressions based on campaign volunteers off-hand statements?

The simple fact is, Bernie Sanders wouldn't be able to get 90% of his program through Congress.
    Which is a good thing... because the Presidency is NOT supposed to do much ANYWAY!!!!!!!
    Bernie is a communist who surrounds himself with communists and they WILL go full bolshevik if given power.
    The rules won't stop them, only guns would stop them and we should avoid that if possible.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Bernie is a communist who surrounds himself with communists and they WILL go full bolshevik if given power.
    The rules won't stop them, only guns would stop them and we should avoid that if possible.
    Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it...

He could get it all through the current house .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    He could get it all through the current house .
    And? do you also believe Trump would be impeached seeing as the house already passed article of impeachment against him. Some people just cannot see the forest for the trees. SMDH

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [QUOTE=juleswin;6910561]And? do you also believe Trump would be impeached seeing as the house already passed article of impeachment against him. Some people just cannot see the forest for the trees. SMDH[/QUOTE If you are asking if I think the House is credible , No , I do not .
    Do something Danke

Ignore at your own peril.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The guy in the videos is a paid organizer for his campaign, not a volunteer. just fwiw.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The guy in the videos is a paid organizer for his campaign, not a volunteer. just fwiw.
    He represents those voters mindset . Anyone who does not think so is foolish .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ignore at your own peril.
    Oyarde says , be prepared .
    Do something Danke

We keep having our faces rubbed in white supremacy, which most white people disavow, by people who embrace the ideology that resulted in mass murder in Russia, France (Jacobins), China, Cambodia...

I am getting sick of this crap.

How can anybody believe that anyone seriously running for POTUS is going to bring back the gulag? from the looks of it, this guy is probably an infiltrator or a crazy person who happens to work for Bernie. The man was paid 11k in 6 months, that is no high level consultant or anyone you would imagine sitting in Bernies inner circles. Think of it this way, if the powers that be wanted to re-educate people, the last thing they will do is create a physical structure like the gulag where people are going to be locked in. For one, it is going to be very expensive, it is very bad PR, it requires a lot of man power (think secret police). The gulag is antiquated compared to the level of brainwashing we have today. Read my lips, this guy's rambling is has no reflection on what Bernie Sander's is going to do as president.

Wake the f*ck up guys because you guys are being taken for a bad ride by project veritas.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    How can anybody believe that anyone seriously running for POTUS is going to bring back the gulag? from the looks of it, this guy is probably an infiltrator or a crazy person who happens to work for Bernie. The man was paid 11k in 6 months, that is no high level consultant or anyone you would imagine sitting in Bernies inner circles. Think of it this way, if the powers that be wanted to re-educate people, the last thing they will do is create a physical structure like the gulag where people are going to be locked in. For one, it is going to be very expensive, it is very bad PR, it requires a lot of man power (think secret police). The gulag is antiquated compared to the level of brainwashing we have today. Read my lips, this guy's rambling is has no reflection on what Bernie Sander's is going to do as president.

Wake the f*ck up guys because you guys are being taken for a bad ride by project veritas.
    "It can't happen here"

LOL

Thank you for the propaganda, comrade.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I fear Bernie is going to win then come after @Anti Federalist as a 'climate criminal'. (They actually admit it).
    Just so you know, Trump's EPA still hasn't repealed the CO2 endangerment finding which declared that carbon dioxide and methane from fossil fuel operations cause global warming and climate change that pose imminent dangers to the health and wellbeing of every American. Like Ron Paul used to say, it is dangerous to be right when the govt is (invested billions of dollars) in being wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    "It can't happen here"

LOL

Thank you for the propaganda, comrade.
    To be fair to you, you think I am a commie, heck you think anyone right or left of Trump is a commie. I am not all that surprised that you fell for this.

Seems like all the democrats running are there to stop Sanders from winning the nomination. The rule changes give him the advantage. They even rigged a bunch of debate questions against him tonight. If his campaign handles these attacks like Trumps did last time around it should help him. Even stuff like this should help him. He can't win the general election and they know it. He is the judas goat.

To be fair to you, you think I am a commie, heck you think anyone right or left of Trump is a commie. I am not all that surprised that you fell for this.
    Your propaganda is weak and you have exposed yourself as a commie many times, you are wasting your time here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Communism is just a myth created by the CIA. -Bernie Sanders supporters probably

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast