Thread: Official UFC 246: The Notorious Conor McGregor vs. Cowboy Cerrone

Official UFC 246: The Notorious Conor McGregor vs. Cowboy Cerrone

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Last edited by dannno; 01-13-2020 at 10:35 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welterweight Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone
    Women's Bantamweight Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington
    Heavyweight Aleksei Oleinik vs. Maurice Greene
    Women's Strawweight ClŠudia Gadelha vs. Alexa Grasso
    Lightweight Anthony Pettis vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira

Cerrone has lost 6 out of his last 10 and is on the downside imo.

Good prelim fight on rn
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

McGregor with the first round knockout. That was quick

Did anyone really think McGregor was going to lose?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/...itter-praising

Connor McGregor is one crazy motherfucker. But thats to be expected when hes from Ireland.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.